The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond? - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond?

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 6:36 pm

I hesitantly walked over, sitting down and sitting near her. My upper lip curled and I stared hesitantly at the rabbit. "Gimme a piece, Haig."

Haig chuckled at Ada and then glanced at me. He frowned, honest shock in his eyes. "Really?"

"Before I changed my mind, preferably."

He cut me a small piece, and I stared at it, sitting there in my hand. I thought of Thumper and all the other cute rabbits I'd ever seen.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond? - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BOOK - To the Castle and Beyond?

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 6:41 pm

"I what your probably thinking and thumper isn't real, ok? Adabella patted her leg digging in to the meat. "And Haig? Leave. Her. Alone. Please," She growled into her meat.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 6:50 pm

I gave her a look. Not a mean look, a, How-The-Heck-Did-You-Know-That!? look. I shook my head slowly, sighing softly. "Whatever." I closed my eyes and raised the meat to my open mouth.

"It wouldn't be as fun if I did!" He hit my hand and sent the piece of meat sailing back into my throat.

I flew forward slightly, coughing and gagging, choking on the piece.

"Hehehehe...oops."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 7:07 pm

"That's it," she threw the meat slab in the fire. "Haig if you want to fool around....fine," She got up from her spot and strode over to her duffel bag. Reaching inside she pulled out another bag and produced two gleam swords. "Fire you can fool around with me with a sword," She grinned wickedly.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 7:10 pm

I was still choking over there, but did anyone notice? Of course not. Lucky padded back out of the forest and sat near by, licking his paw calmly, staring at me as I wheezed and hiccuped. "Don't...bother...helping....me....I'll....just....slowly....die...."

Haig slammed his fist down on the center of my back and I coughed up the piece. It sputtered into the fire as I sputtered a string of insults at him. He smiled. "You're welcome." Then he stood. His dark blue eyes shown excitedly, and he grasped the sword. "You're on."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 7:20 pm

"Sorry, Ann I've been around brother too long," She said balancing the sword on her
hand. She smiled weakly.

"Your too cocky, little brother to cocky," She murmured, dazed. Finally, she closed her and took deep breath. Then, eyes flashing she staked her brother. Her sword was living blue flame radiating from her hand.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 7:23 pm

I squeaked reply of some sort and relaxed, grabbing the nearest water bottle and gulping down the water as fast as I could. Lucky purred and rubbed against me. I shoved him away with a little, "Oh, so now you come over?!"

Haig flashed her a smile. "I guess I should stay out of the chicken coop, then?" He flew back with ease, his wings sprouting beautifully and effortlessly. He seemed to grow taller before my eyes, and his chest broadened in pride over himself. Conceited much? Very much. "Bring it." He held his sort perfectly horizontal, waiting for the moment to use it.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 7:30 pm

She bared her teeth in frustration. Crouching down she leaned forward waiting for him to strike. when he didn't make a move, she sprang and made a thrust at his thigh. "Too cocky," She growled slipping into her crouch
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 7:32 pm

"No, just smarter than you," Haig replied airily. With a flick of his great white wings he was soaring up. By the time her blow landed all it did was take a chunk out of the bottom of his sneaker. He snickered. "Nice try." He floated high above her, then unexpectedly shot down aiming for her forearm.

I watched, unconsciously nibbling on a piece of the rabbit.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 7:36 pm

She slipped out of the way just as he landed and the tackled him, sword point on his chest. "Smarter ha!" She snorted. then she leaned into the sword a little more and the sword turned blue. "You lose," she sneered.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 7:46 pm

Haig grunted softly. I remembered from sometime, some conversation, that Ibridains were brilliantly tough creatures....even in their human forms. I watched as he watched the blade, a playfully defeated expression dancing on his smirking lips. "Oh?" He whipped up his sword and knocked hers away. "Round two?"

"GO ADA!" I cheered like a cheerleader.

"GOOO AIRHEADS!" Haig screamed in the same tone.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 7:53 pm

"Only if you think you can handle all this," She gestured to herself backing up. She turned and winked, sinking into the crouch. "Your mine, Brother," sword flaring she growling challengingly at Haig.

Last edited by wolflover96 on 4/13/2010, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 7:55 pm

"Awwh, I am? And it's not even Valentine's Day! I'm touched, Sis." He crouched too, hovering slightly above the ground, his eyes narrowed in delight.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 8:00 pm

She shook her her clearing the taunt out. It was all focus now. She side stepped once, twice waiting for a break. sweat dripped down her back, forehead, arms. gripping the sword tightly she willed the flame higher.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 8:03 pm

Haig slammed himself stupidly forward, holding out his sword, his eyes huge. He gave a scream as he did so, so loud that my ear drums rattled.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 8:07 pm

"Bad move," She tsked and tackled him again, the flame snapping in the breeze. "Stop letting your guard down, Haig," She said, staring down at him. "Come at me for real, stop playing safe in front of your girlfriend,"
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 8:17 pm

Haig flew out of the way of the flame, wincing as he smelled his wings being singed. When he was tackled, however, he dropped his sword and let out a grunt of surprise. Then he glared. "She's not my girlfriend!" he cried in disgust the same time I concurred with a, "NOT my boyfriend!"

"I'm too good for her!"

"HEY YOU'RE out of MY league!" I snapped, glaring, my cheeks heating.

"Exactly." He winked at me and then threw his sister off.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 8:22 pm

"See? your too tense and trying to look like a fool for her,' A hint of a smirk touched her face. She moved sinuously away from her brother "Anlya? you like my brother as a friend, right?," She asked not taking her eyes off Haig.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 8:31 pm

"No. I'm too tense in being annoyed at you, you tard." He glared vehemently. He sat up, tucking his wings back into himself in a single squirm.

"Rarely...." I said. "Hey, I need to, uh, pee." I stood. "Bye." I turned to bolt.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 8:36 pm

"Ok," She said letting him up swinging her sword around making it whistle.

"Sure, Anlya, take your time," She called over her shoulder. 'Ok, she's gone, for real this time,"
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 8:39 pm

I ran off.

Haig smiled. "Good. Now, come on, sis." He held up his sword vertically again. "Come atmeh."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 8:43 pm

She crouched growling, a grin on her face. She steeped to the side, flame-sword high her skin glowing brightly.Circling her brother slowly, she waited to attack.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 8:49 pm

"I don't like her," He said suddenly, smoothly walking backwards and away from her. "You know Father would disapprove of it, anyway." He nodded simply and then suddenly, the wings popped out of his back--making that sound, a soft little, pop!. Up he shot, high into the sky, clearly showing off as he twisted and turned.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by wolflover96 4/13/2010, 8:52 pm

"Huh," She said string at the sky. "He would approve she's half us," she said at the sky again. Then setting down her sword she crossed her legs and started to meditate.
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/13/2010, 8:57 pm

Haig came back down. "No," he said simply. "He knows her father, and he knows her mother, and who her grandfather is...." Sighing softly, Haig rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't think he's even going to be happy she's coming, Adabella."

{Can I play the parents? x]}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next