The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Empty ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Katiegirl97 5/21/2010, 11:39 pm

Maturity- Medium/high I guess. Kissing, hugging, holding hands, Dating and ONLY the gods/goddesses can have kids no demigods can that'd be well, weird XD. Unless you think differently Lighters

Fantasy- High

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

</I>

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ 201001010954387071

Hello and Welcome to Camp Half Blood, I am Mr. D the camp director, Now don't expect me to be glad to see you. Anyway back to what really matters here, is that this isn't a normal camp, this is a camp for demigods and other Greek creatures. What are Demigods you might ask, well they are the sons or daughters of the almighty gods. Yah you heard me, the greek gods they are real, I would know since I am Dionysus god of wine. Anywho well here the typical demigods, satyr, dryads, so on learn and train to fight. Well I got to go, I have better things to do then talk to a weak child who thinks they'll be heros someday, if you do well good luck. Good Luck and stay away from the monsters, your going to need it. Oh one last thing, if you just even slightly make me mad I will turn you into a grape and laugh as your turned into my own personal wine. Bye

~§Rules§~

* This is for Lightning and Katie only
* No power playing or God modling
* Have fun Wink

[i]( Good? )

♥️Form♥️

(Fore Demigods and others )

Name:
Olympian parnet( If Demigod):
What are you (Demi, satry, ect.):

Personality:
Desciption (Pictures are good):
History:
Likes/dislikes:
Weapon (Mist and regular ):
Anything else:

[/size]

*~Form~*
( For the gods )
Name:
Personality:
Description (Pictures are good Smile ):
Animal symbol:
Plant symbol:
Power over:
History:
Age (Old God/teen god XD):
Anything else:

~ΨCharactersΨ~

Lighter's Characters

Hera - qoddess of marriaqe and women.
Apollo god of the Sun
Poseidon - qod of the sea, earthquakes and horses.
Aphrodite godess of Love and Beauty
Hephaestus god of Fire and arts
Dionysus god of Wine
Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena
Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus
Grover Underwood
Chiron
Tyson (Cause hes awesome Smile )
Shelby - Daughtor of Poseidon, God of the Seas, Horses, Earthquakes, yeah.
Iris - Daughtor of Athena, Goddess of War, Wisdom and Weaving.
Rebecca - Daughtor of Ares, God of War
Heidi - Daughter of Hades, God of the Underworld
Jagger - Son of Apollo, God of the Sun, Poetry, Archery and Medicine

Roman- Son of Ares got of war

Katie's Characters

Hades - qod of the underworld and riches.
Artemis - qoddess of the hunt, forests and hills, and the moon.
Zeus god of Gods and the sky
Ares god of War
Athena godess of Wisdom, War skills, and useful crafts
Hermes - messenqer of the qods, qod of commerce, thieves, travelers, and sports.
Demeter - qoddess of aqriculture and wheat.

Chiron
Percy Jackson son of Poseidon
Clarrise daughter of Ares
Luke son of Hermes
Gavin Lammar son of Hades
Abagail Artelez daughter of Athena
Caleb Coalmen son of Poseidon ( undetermained)
Stacy Chantmen daughter of Zeus (undetermained)
Joey Jennings son of Aphrodite

[/size][/size]
[/i]</I>

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/18/2010, 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Katiegirl97 5/21/2010, 11:46 pm

( How does it look Smile ? )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/22/2010, 12:21 am

((XD That's awesome, Kattereh. Razz && Do you need forms for the gods? o.o

Name: Shelby
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Poseidon
What are you (Demi, satry, ect.): Demigod
Personality: Sarcastic, Quick, Clever, Friendly, Outgoing
Desciption (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Anime_girl_fav635488~CAKE! =D
History: O.e Mostly the same, has been attacked by demons & such, and has always known about demigods/monster/etc.
Likes/dislikes: O.O Um... I guess she really likes Archery, even though that's not very common O.o. & She's very calm at the beach. Hates~ Fire, Arrows(Aimed at her), and Dogs.(O.O) & Er, she maybe, kinda, sorta like Joey(X])
Weapon (Mist and regular ): Just a really long sword that she keeps by her side at all times with a sharp tip;
Power of what (If god/goddess): N/A
Anything else: Um. Not that much. Tyson is her half-brother AND HE IS AWESOME. =D

Name: Heidi
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Hades
What are you (Demi, satry, etc.): Demigod
Personality: Smart, Quick to decide, Loud, Different from others, Hard to agree with
Description (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Blonde (Without da gun O.O)
History: Mostly the same as Shelby.
Likes/dislikes: She likes the Earth&Fights/Doesn't really like water; Doesn't really like guy's, they've always treated her badly in da past.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): A long wicked looking sword.
Anything else: Not really.

Name: Rebecca
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Ares
Personality: Actually pretty calm, very good at fighting, smart, quiet mostly, independent
Description (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Windowsill_by_the_ocean
History: Mostly the same above ^^
Likes/dislikes: Um. Likes Games(Like Capture the flag)& Wishes to go on a Quest; Doesn't really like archery, or underground. ; Like Heidi, she doesn't really like guys'. Most don't understand her.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): A dagger and kinda-short sword.

Name: Iris
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Athena
Personality: Smart, Wise, Quick, Clever, Great Friend, Loyal
Description (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Girl_black_8 Except no redish pink eyes O_o Her eyes are kinda like silver, but not shiny-like. O_O.
History: Same ^^
Likes/dislikes: Likes~Archery&Games; Dislikes~ Spiders(O.O) ; She's dated a couple times, but none of it ever worked out. She'd like to be in a relationship(kinda), but she doesn't know if she's ready.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): A bow w/ arrows;

Name: Jagger
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Apollo
Personality: Kinda Scary, Dangerous, Fast, GREAT Fighter; (=D)
Description (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ L_99d934d254a1102c52a10b6b171be0f7 Yes, his eyes & hair is like that =D
History: Same ^^^^
Likes/dislikes: Likes~ Sunny Days(O_O), Archery, Games, Quests; Dislikes~ Underground, Mr. D(OwO) ; OwO Not sure what to put for this. Doesn't really pay attention to this sort of thing most of the time, he's usually focused on the main goal.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): A long, curved, wicked looking sword; He has a pouch that he keeps on him, that's full of poison.
Anything else: Not really

I feel like something is missing to my forms..... O_O. Just tell me if they need help w/ something.
T.T Sorry they took so long.))

Last edited by Love_is_Lightning on 5/23/2010, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/22/2010, 9:22 am

( Its awesome, Hmm Im going to make a spreat form for the gods Smile. )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/22/2010, 9:57 am

♥️Form♥️
(Fore Demigods and others )

Name: Gavin Lammar
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Hades

Personality: He sometimes can be stubborn, trouble maker, dangerous O.O... Sometimes XD, outgoing, not afraid to speak her mind, and doesn't get along very well with Poseidon's and Zeus's kids unless he has to, the only person from them he gets along with is Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus.
Desciption (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ 13353_cody
History: He was chased by a Hydra, a monster that when you cut its head off, 2 more grow in its place. When he got to camp he was weak and bairly alive but he got better, after days pasted.
Likes/dislikes: Likes Thalia Grace, likes Tyson (X] ), Dueling, being a trouble maker, being alone sometimes, and the dark. He dislikes When Zeus's and poseidon's kids want to control everything, doesn't like his father, sometimes gets annoyed by the easies stuff.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): His mist weapon is a double bladed sword made out of pure silver, its locked away in a lighter, when he spends the thing instead of fire his sword comes out, when humans see it, it looks like a pocket knife Hades gave it to him. Its called Tartlar. His regular weapon is a long bronze knife, that is thin on the sides.
Anything else: He kinda likes 3 girls Thalia, Annabeth, and Iris X]

Name: Abagail Artelez

Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Athena
Personality: She is sweet, out going, adventerous, smart, wise (Gets that form her mom), great fighter, isn't afraid to speak her mind, can get bossy sometimes, and sometimes a flirt
Desciption (Pictures are good):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Blonde
History: She came here when she was 8, she was chased by Hellhounds, and she helps show people around after that.
Likes/dislikes: Likes the Sun, the sound of rain, hanging out with friends, going to mount Olympus when they can, going out into the world, quests, meeting new challenges, and her mother Athena. She dislikes, Snakes, spiders, Ares, being denined a quest, annoying people, bossy people, and boys who think they are perfect.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): Her mist weapon is two ninja like swords that each one has a certain power. The Blueish grey one is a freezerish, it can freese something for 10 minutes or longer debating on the creatures its use on, and then yellowish grey one is electrice, she uses that one alot she holds them in a hairclip, in her hair, there is a gem on the clip that when pushed the swords come out, a gift from her mom. Its called Tatalas (Tu-tale-us). Her normal weapon is a normal sword that she uses most often.
Anything else: Nope

Name: Caleb Coalmen

Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Poseidon
Personality: He is a trouble maker, sweet sometimes, nice....ish, out going, quiet sometimes, doesn't like Camp Half Blood very much but respects Chiron, and can be stubborn when it comes to following rules since he is use to leading.
Desciption (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ JoshHutcherson
History: He just resently got to Camp Half Blood a few days ago so he is undetermined. He was chased by Furie/fury (No sure how its spelled) and made it over the boarder in the nic of time. He hasn't been very happy latly.
Likes/dislikes: Likes Chiron kinda, dueling, the outside world, using his weapons, likes and wants to go on a quest, and likes the dark and sometimes the quiet. Dislikes Mr. D and isn't afraid of him, doesn't like Clarrise at all alone doesn't like Ares's cabin after what happened the first day, doesn't like Gavin very much either (They don't like each other at all,), and doesn't like Camp Half Blood.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): His Mist weapon is a Fireish Electric sword works either way you want it, its kinda like a huge switch blade, when he wants it fire he says "Fero" and when he wants it electric he says " Elet ". His normal weapon is a double bladed sword, that is a normal size.
Anything else: He is undetermined.

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 5/29/2010, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/22/2010, 7:15 pm

((Oh, ROTFL. xDD & I can tell Gavin & Heidi are going to get along great =D I don't think I mentioned it, but she absolutely HATES Hades <_<" O_O Not even j/k. She absolutely loathes him... ^.^"))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/22/2010, 7:44 pm

( Lol, That'll be fun >:3. rp? we can use how many we want, which mine would be Gavin, Abagail, and...... Percy >:3. )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/22/2010, 8:55 pm

((XD Sure, and kay. You start or me?
Name: Hera
Personality: Evil,(T^T) Mean, Not Very Nice, Wise, Not Forgiving(uh...)
Description (Pictures are good ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Hera
Animal symbol: Peacock, cow, eagle, crabs, snails and other creatures with shells
Plant symbol: Lily, poppy, stephanotis, cypress, coconut, iris, white rose, waterlily, maple trees, and all white flowers
Power over: O.O Um, a lot? She's Zeus's wife, and the Goddess of Marriage. So, I'm not totally sure how to explain that O-O
History: Um. She's Zeus's wife? O.o -too lazy to look it up-
Age (Old God/teen god XD): You mean the way she looks? She looks, like, 22 or something O_o
Anything else: She's EVIL. O_O

Name: Apollo
Personality: He's AWESOME, Pretty much ALWAYS in a good mood, Positive, Cool, Poetic ;D
Descriptioin (Pictures are good ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Greek_god__Apollo_by_Alayna
Animal symbol: Wolves, Deers, and Swans
Plant symbol: Hyacinth
Power over: Da Sun x3 && he is an AMAZING healer....and in Archery....you get the point =P
History: O_o Um... -too lazy to look it up-
Age (Old God/teen god XD): He's, like, Teen pretty much ='D
Anything else: He annoys the crap out of all the God's with his epic poems Very Happy

Name: Poseidon
Personality: Hmmm. Vengeful, Bad-tempered(O.O)
Descriptioin (Pictures are good ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Greek_god__Poseidon_by_Alayna
Animal symbol: Dolphin; Bull; Horse
Plant symbol: I don't know <_<"
Power over: Earthquakes; Horses; Da Sea
History: -still too lazy-
Age (Old God/teen god XD): O_o I'd say old =D Aren't I so nice?!
Anything else: Um. O_O.

Name: Aphrodite
Personality: *-* Loves Destroying Relationships, Lovable(O_o), Gorgeous
Descriptioin (Pictures are good ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Aphrodite2
Animal symbol: Dolphin, swan, dove, sparrow, bees, and goats
Plant symbol: Rose, quince, myrtle, mint and grape, apples, artichokes, laurel, ash and poplar trees
Power over: Love? She, like, fuzzies up your brain with her beauty O_O
History: Um.... -too lazy to look it up-
Age (Old God/teen god XD): I'd say Teen =D
Anything else: She's in a relationship with Ares =D

Name: Hephaestus
Personality: Tempermental, Hard to agree with
Descriptioin (Pictures are good ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Hephaestus-1
Animal symbol: Donkey, Crane and Guard-dog
Plant symbol: Fennel
Power over: Um. He's the god of Blacksmith; Volcanoes
History: -still too lazy to look itup-
Age (Old God/teen god XD): O_o Like, thirties? So, old XD
Anything else: Um....he's ugly O-O

Name: Dionysus
Personality: Hates Demigods,
Descriptioin (Pictures are good ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ DionysusBest I could find T^T
Animal symbol: Tiger
Plant symbol: Grape vines :3
Power over: Vines, I guess?
History: Um. -still too lazy-
Age (Old God/teen god XD): Mostly just looks like an adult.
Anything else: idk O_O))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/22/2010, 9:26 pm

( Can you XD, Im working on the forms X] )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/22/2010, 10:09 pm

((Sure =D; Shelby is my main, I'm going to do her in first person o.o the rest are in third person =P))

I groaned, rolling over. Bah. Another day at camp~Woohooo! Not. I sighed, getting up, and walking over to one of the mirrors in my cabin. I quickly brushed my hair, getting ready.

((O.O She's going to meet my other people when she gets out of her cabin :3))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/22/2010, 10:20 pm

( Alrighty and thank you SOOOO much for starting X] )

Percy sat on his bed with riptide in his hand, he kept capping it and uncapping it. He smiled lightly as he fiddled with it. He got up and looked at the water outside Poseidon's cabin.

Gavin sat outside of Hade's cabin (Lets pretend there is one XD), his face was dark from the shadow from his hair. He watched as Campers walekd by. He growled lightly he didn't like Camp Half Blood at all.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/22/2010, 10:23 pm

Name: Stacy Chantmen

Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Zues
Personality: She is sweet, nice, sometimes quiet, perky, fun loving, smart, and wise
Desciption (Pictures are good):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ 1758595477
History: She came here by her protector when they were being chased by monsters. She came from a orphanage and she tells everyone that she lived in a big house with her parents. Her whole life has been a lie sadly.
Likes/dislikes: She likes a good challenge, quests, hanging out with friends, likes Jagger *Shh its a secret XD*, and likes dueling and sometimes taking over.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): Her Mist weapon is a electric sword in the shape of a lightning bolt (Even though its not a lightning bolt) it has electrictiy flowing through it. Her normal weapon is a Gold Sword that she came fit in her backpack.
Anything else: She is undertermined

Name: Joey Jennings
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Aphrodite
Personality: Flirt, moody sometimes, a push over, Trouble maker, the rest TBPO
Desciption (Pictures are good):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ Drewroy_1242084873
History: He was taken here by his pretector when he was 12. He was almost tricked into being dog meat. He doesn't remember much before that.
Likes/dislikes: Likes Girls, getting in trouble, quests, being liked, and being goodlooking (Hey he is the son of Aphrodite. Dislikes annoying people, stalkers, Luke, and being over loved.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): His mist weapon is a big sword that when hit with will confuse you. His regular Weapon is a double bladed sword.
Anything else: NOppppers

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 5/30/2010, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/22/2010, 10:28 pm

(( Np cheesy))

I sighed, as I finished getting dressed. I looked over at my sword, and almost brought it. But I decided I wouldn't, and walked outside, just to be greeted by Heidi and Rebecca. "MORNING!!" Heidi yelled, tackle hugging me. I rolled my eyes, pushing her off. "Mornin'." I said. Rebecca(Bec; Becca) smiled at me. "Hey," She said. "Hiya," I said, smiling back.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/22/2010, 11:19 pm

Stacy walked torwards Poseidon's Cabin to get Percy her dueling partner. She saw some girls, she smiled, and walked over slowly but surely.

Percy got changed and got ready for the day.(Wb)

Gavin looked at saw Stacy pass by, he smiled lightly and went back to watching overs pass by.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 2:38 am

"Hey," I said, smiling as the girl walked over. "Sup?" Heidi said. "Hiya." Rebecca said to her, rolling her eyes at Heidi. It was weird. Heidi didn't act the way you'd think she would; being Hades daughter. But, she probably just got that from her mother. Either way, she could hold a grudge forever if you got to know her.

Iris sighed, pacing in front of Athena's cabin. Where was Shelby? She was supposed to meet her, so they could practice a couple sword-fights together. She sighed, sitting down. Well, fine. She would just wait, then.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 2:57 am

((Name: Roman
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Ares
Personality: Really Different, Intelligent, Clever, Fast, Protective, Strong
Desciption (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ 2n8brk1
History: Has been superly targeted as a child. He was being chased by Monsters when he arrived at camp, and he loves it here, but he would want to go on a quest with a couple people. He's been here since a young.
Likes/dislikes: Likes: He likes Stacy(X] Woo~ Love Triangle =D); Da Rain(As you can see in da pic...); And he's independent, and he like's the quiet; Dislikes: Dislikes da sun; Weaknesses; People who think their better than everyone else
Weapon (Mist and regular): He has a long, curved sword that has electricity flowing through it when it hits you; And a long, slightly curved sword that he usually uses, and has more expierience with.
Anything else: Not really

O.O Don't hurt me X]))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 8:09 am

( I love the form X]. It's accepted Very Happy! I love, love triangles X] )

Stacy: I smiled lightly at them " Im Stacy " she said smiling alittle bit wider then before. She looked at the 3 and started woundering who there parent was, maybe one of them could end up being her sister.

Percy: Percy walked outside to see a girl on the step " Uh Hi " he said normaly he didn't expect to see her. He smiled lightly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 9:53 pm

"Hiya. I'm Shelby," I said, introducing myself. "I'm Heidi," Heidi said. "I'm Rebecca, or Becca. Or Bec. Yeah, I have a lot of nicknames." Rebecca said, rolling her eyes. I turned when Percy walked over. "Yo, ma half-brother." I said, rolling my eyes and smiling slightly.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 9:59 pm

Stacy: I smiled lightly at them " It's Nice to meet you. " I said smiling. I looked at Percy and then at Shelby " You guys must be the son and daughter of Poseidon, Correct? " she asked them

Percy: Percy smiled lightly at
Shelby, " Hey Shelby, " he said with a light grin at his half sister.

( Im almost done with my gods forms Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 10:40 pm

I nodded, then rolled my eyes. "Yeah, we're siblings." I said. "Hey Perce." I said, smirking. Heidi rolled her eyes. "We'll see you guy's later, 'kay?" Rebecca said. "Yeah, we're going to go duel-practice." Heidi finished.

((XD Get it? Like, "Purse." =D))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 10:43 pm

Stacy: I watched them talk, I woundered who my parent was, along my parents.

Percy: Percy nodded " See yah Shelb " he said with a small smirk.

( Lol, XD. I cant wait till Roman and Stacy meet X] LOL, )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 11:12 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. See ya,"

Roman smirked, knocking his sword out of the demigod's hand. "Dang," One of the other Demigod's watching, said. "Another win?" Roman just smirked, putting his sword away and helping the guy up. "Again?" He asked. "Nah, I'm just gonna go." He said, getting up and walking toward his cabin. Roman just rolled his eyes, and started practicing on one of the dummies.

(( ROTFL XD ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 11:18 pm

I watched them leave and looked at Percy " I bet I could beat you" she said with a smirk
Percy looked at her and Laughed " I'd beat that you'd lose, " he said with a smirk.

Stacy smirked " Fine, I'd like to take that bet, " She said with a smile
Percy smirked back " Your on " he said running torwards the Dueling area, with Stacy follwoing Behind. They got there and took out a sword.

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 11:33 pm

I suddenly froze, tensing. "Crap," I muttered, then ran off to find Iris. I had totally forgot that I was supposed to meet and practice with her! I was so dead. She was going to kill me.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 11:36 pm

Percy and Stacy met there swords in the sir and began to duel, some others began to watch the battle, it was a off and on battle of who was winning.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next