The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 5 Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Katiegirl97 7/10/2010, 4:09 am

Percy turned to a guy most likly from Ares because, well he was strong and scary looking. He swung at Percy knocking his helmet off, Percy tried to block as much as he could just this guy was strong.
[Sounds good Wink.
Accepted... oviously lol ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 5 Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Katiegirl97 7/10/2010, 4:33 am

♥Form♥
(Fore Demigods and others )

Name: Jade Syra
Olympian parnet( If Demigod): Aphrodite
What are you (Demi, satry, ect.): Demigod

Personality: Jade is very very *Million times* flirty which is a habit for her. She is very smart, and out going. Jade always is listening and studieing what people like best in a girl. She is always flirting with Percy [ X) ]
Desciption (Pictures are good): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 5 2ekkeub
History: She was chased her by a Hyra and she's new here, and she wants to go on a quest.
Likes/dislikes: She likes, mirrors, quests, being liked, and Percy.

She doesn't like boreing people, and bossy people.
Weapon (Mist and regular ): A magic scarf thing, and her normal weapon is a sword.
Anything else: Nope.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/14/2010, 3:14 am

(( Sorry I haven't replied in so long D: ))

The girl's dagger hit me on the side. Ow... I thought, blinking hard and clenching my teeth. I blocked her next move, going for a hit of my own. Not going to beat me so easily. I thought to myself.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/14/2010, 4:50 pm

Percy looked at Shelby " Grab the flag and we'll win, " he said backing up torwards it as he dodged a sword.
[Dont worry it's ok Wink ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/16/2010, 12:25 am

(( Very Happy ))

"I c-can't!" I said. Whoa! I thought, quickly dodging to the right. Who would've thought talking was a distraction? I thought.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 1:54 pm

Percy backed up torwards the flag but he wasn't goign to grab it since him and Shelby made a deal.

Abby looked for Annabeth maybe she knew where the flag was
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/18/2010, 3:50 am

"Hey!" I yelled at Percy. "Fight her so I can grab the flag!" I yelled, just as her dagger hit my cheek. Ugh.. I thought, feeling blood poor down it. Her dagger was just about to nail me in the stomach, but I managed to block it.
Iris ran through the woods. Great. I got lost. She thought, doing a 360-turn around her. Where am I?
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/19/2010, 11:40 am

Percy nodded and walked over to the girl who Shelby was fighting, he blocked whatever she threw at him.

Abby ran threw the woods and soon found Iris she ran over to her "I can't find the flag let alone anyone" she said as some other people from Athena's cabin gathered-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5