The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 4 Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Katiegirl97 6/23/2010, 10:57 am

[[ Ok >=) Lol ]]

Gavin jumpped out and swang at Percy, hard.

Percy blocked and then started the beginning of the battle. Percy blocked almost every swing Gavin through at him.

Gavin blocked every swing Percy through as him.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 4 Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/23/2010, 7:06 pm

(( -watches them- o.o ))

I turned around, quickly throwing up my sword, blocking another sword. "Whoa!" I shouted, as I sidestepped another swing. I had seen the person around camp, and they were...an Apollo kid, I think? It was a girl, and she was apparently good with a sword.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/24/2010, 12:42 am

Percy juked Gavin and then hit him with the hilt of her sword at the top of his head.
He ran off to find the flag.

Others incountered people and fought them.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/24/2010, 12:48 am

"I...don't....think...SO!!" I said, swinging my sword and landing a blow to her side. She fell to the ground, and started muttering what sounded like nonsense to me. My face paled. "Crap." I muttered. I had always had a thing for blood, and I saw a little of it flowing down her side. The girl slowly got up. "Well, thanks." She said, glaring at me.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/24/2010, 3:38 am

Stacy and Caleb ran through the woods suprisingly no one jumped out or anything. They reached a open area in the woods and they looked around, it was a perfect place that they could be amboshed by the other team or something.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/24/2010, 7:53 pm

"I--uh--I'm--uh, sorry, but I gotta go." I said, turning around and running. Not from the girl, but--well, mostly. She was kinda scary. But I wanted to find the flag, mostly.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/25/2010, 1:17 pm

[ Want Shelby and Poseidon to find the flag at the sametime X)? Then they get ambushed by people??]
[ What if when Shelby and Percy get the flag the Athena kids scream and then well go from there >X)? ]

Percy came torwards a group of trees and he squented when he saw something gold with something red on it, was it? No it can't be, wait it was!
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/27/2010, 9:29 pm

(( Rotfl, fail. You called Percy poseidon XD. But, yeah, totally. 8D ))

I suddenly ran into a tree. "Ow!" I yelled, getting up. "Ugh," I muttered, rubbing my head and getting up. I looked over towards the right, and froze. "Ohmigash." I said, looking at the flag. Wow, they must really suck at hiding things. I said, smirking. I ran forward, towards the flag.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 1:37 am

[[ XD Im so tired now and then lol.
I give my self a F...+ for effort XD. Even thought it was a epic fail lol. ]]

Percy ran and smiled as he knew it was the flag now. He ran torwards it and saw Shelby he smiled lightly as he ran torwards it.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/28/2010, 1:54 am

(( Rotfl. xDD ))

I froze as I saw Percy, stopping myself from grabbing the flag. "Percy!?" I asked, my hand freezing in mid-air.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 2:10 am

[[ XD ]]
Percy froze his hand close to it " We got it together " he said with a small smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/28/2010, 2:11 am

I rolled my eyes. "Dork." I said, as we grabbed the flag together, pulling it out.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 2:19 am

Percy rolled his eyes at her 'Whatever' he thought to himself then some people from the other team came out. "I knew it was to easy" he said to himself as he looked around at the people to came out.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/28/2010, 2:24 am

"Crap." I muttered, pulling my sword out, waiting for them to make the first move.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 10:13 am

Percy gripped his sword ready to defended himself.
A guy then came at them with 6 people with him.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/29/2010, 11:06 pm

I lashed out my sword, cutting at the first guy that came at me. Remember, we're not trying to kill them. Just stop them from stopping us... I reminded myself mentally.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/29/2010, 11:15 pm

Percy did the same and lunged at the person to come at him. The guy hit him across the arm leaving a gash, Percy hit him across the head with the hilt of the sword to knock him out.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/29/2010, 11:22 pm

I hit the first guy on the ground, and it only took a second for me to realize he was unconscious. I turned around, and shouted a "Whoa!" before slamming my sword up to block another. I squinted my eyes. It was...the girl from before. Wow. I really didn't hope she had come back for revenge.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 1:53 am

Percy fought back off some people before he almost seemed to freeze when he noticed that a figure was watching him actully them. A thought went in his head 'Keep focus, don't let it distract you' but it didn't seem like his thought. But before Percy could block two swords at the sametime he got cut across the face, then he knocked the guy out with his forearm.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 2:35 am

"Did you miss me?" I said, smiling. The girl didn't blink. She had a fierceness in her eyes, that much was obvious. She was obviously pretty mad, too, for me just taking off. I quickly dodged another of her attacks with my sword. I turned around just in time for me to block a sword that was coming at me from behind. I turned back around, and the girl half-smiled at me. She obviously didn't want any distractions. She wanted one-on-one.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 2:40 am

Percy watched as a person swaning at his head and he dodged it and kicked them making them fall to the ground.
Then Gavin came out, Percy growled " Great, not him again " he hissed under his breath.
Gavin and Percy began wacking, and swinging at each other but they dodged each others every move.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 4:21 am

The girl's hits were starting to get harder. And I mean, way harder. "Whoa!" I yelled, trying my best to shove the sword away. Her sword was almost touching my chest. I gave a hard shove, then finally her sword went flying. She clenched her teeth, then went for something hidden in her back pocket. I heard some footsteps behind me, and had barely enough time to turn around and block yet another sword. I managed to knock him unconscious after a couple swings, turning back around. Most of the campers here were pretty even with me, and neither of us had an advantage or disadvantage. But this girl? This girl was skilled with a sword.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/1/2010, 10:49 pm

Gavin got Percy Across the hand making him fall back with the force.
Gavin's eyes didn't seem to enjoy Percy's pain but it was both 'You deserved it' look and 'That wasn't suppost to happen' altogether. Percy jumped up and then got wacked in the back with the hilt of a guys sword 'Where the other's when you need them?' he thought to himself. He elbowed the guy in the chest and kicked him in the chin by accident.
[ When should Athena's Cabin be heard screaming but when they get there, there gone? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/6/2010, 2:13 pm

(( Hmmm....sometimes soon, when they get completely engrossed in the fight. Then, they could hear, like, a total high-pitched scream and totally freeze. Very Happy ))

"Hi-yah!" I screamed, launching my sword at her side. I hit her arm instead, cutting into it. I smirked. The girl's mouth dropped open. "You are going to pay for that." She snapped, coming at me again with her sword.
Iris sighed. She had never really particularly liked capture the flag, but it was okay this time. She looked around her. No one fighting really needed her help. Hmph. She thought, turning around and heading towards a different section in the woods.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/6/2010, 2:21 pm

Name: Hadyina(Pronounced: Had-ee(like in eeek)-een-a)
Olympian parnet(If Demigod): Apollo
What are you (Demi, satry, ect.): Demigod
Personality: Cruel, Arognant, Great at Acting, Nice at Times, Gentle but Firm.
Desciption (Pictures are good):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 4 20qcopx
History: She's been chased by Monsters when she was a kid, and she wants to go on a quest, badly. xD
Likes/dislikes: Likes: Some of the Ares kids, but only some. & She likes the rain, but likes the sun more./Dislikes: Shelby & the rest of her family. xD
Weapon (Mist and regular): A couple daggers and a sword. She has a bow, but doesn't use it very much; although she's really good with her bow; A gift from Apollo. Her sword is superly curved and has a very sharp tip.(I'll try to get a picture of it up, later. It's epic. xD)
Anything else: Her and Shelby are worst enemies =D"""
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next