The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 11:44 pm

"I am so so so so so so sorry! I completely forgot! I am so sorry!" I yelled, as soon as I had spotted Iris and ran over to her. She glared back at me, then sighed. "Yeah, whatever." She said, getting up. "Let's go already."
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Empty Re: ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ

Post by Katiegirl97 5/23/2010, 11:48 pm

Percy and Stacy kept battling and then Stacy hit Percy's sword knocking it straght out of his hand. Stacy smiled " Told you Percy " she said walking over and getting his sword. She handed him one, some people cheered.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/24/2010, 12:02 am

*~Form~*
( For the gods )
Name:
Hades
Personality: Shallow, dark, mysterous, sly, outgoing, Stubborn, and well holds a grudge
Description (Pictures are good Smile ):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 44eb35534
Animal symbol: Cerberus and wolves
Plant symbol: Cypress and Narcissus
Power over: The Underworld,
riches, ruler of the dead, and darkness
History: When he was born he was eaten by Kronos his father and the king of Titans, along with his other siblings. He was saved by his youngest brother Zues, when he forced Kronos into throwing up all the kids. After that the big three brothers Poseidon, Hades, and Zues split the territories, and Hades got control of the Underworld.
Age (Old God/teen god XD): Old XD

Anything else: Noppe not that I think off X]

*~Form~*
( For the gods )

Name: Artemis
Personality: Nurturing, Destructive, Friendly, Aggresive, Loving, Holds a grudge, Nice, Mean, In other words mixed emotions alot.
Description (Pictures are good Smile ): ( V V V A picture of her hunting and as a Moon Goddess X] )
ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Artemis+blue+moon-bowΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Artemis
Animal symbol: Dogs, guinea fowl, elephant, horses, bear, dove, deer, and bee.
Plant symbol: Anemones, hazel, ranunculus, honeysuckle, and fir tree.
Power over: The hunt, the hills and forest, wild animals, wilderness, the Moon, young girls and others that I rather not repeat
History: Artemis was the daughter of Leto and Zeus, and the twin-sister of Apollo. She was the first born out of the 2 twins. She has 15 Huntresses that hunt with her. The rest is history
Age (Old God/teen god XD): Teen goddess like her Brother
Anything else: Nope not that I know of.

*~Form~*
( For the gods )

Name: Zeus
Personality: Fatherly, Caring, Known for protecting and saving others, Considerate, Peacemaker, Control Freak, Bossy, Can hold a HUGE Grudge, and Selfishly devious
Description (Pictures are good Smile ):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Zeus--greek-mythology-687267_800_600
Animal symbol: Eagle and Bull
Plant symbol: The Oak Tree
Power over: The Sky, the gods, and of Thunder and Lightning
History: Zeus was the only one of his fathers children to not be eaten by his father. His mother brought him to some centaurs to be raised. We he was old enough he returned to his mother and his mother told him all about his history. Then Zeus went to save his brothers and sisters from his father. He made his father throw up his brothers and sisters.
Age (Old God/teen god XD): Old X]
Anything else: Nope, wait one thing..... HE'S REALLY OLD LOOKING, And he is younger then Aphrodite 0.O

*~Form~*
( For the gods )

Name: Ares
Personality: Immature, Mean, Sly, Hard hotheadedness, Coward, and has feelings for Aphrodite
Description (Pictures are good Smile ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Ares( Ares from Percy Jackson X] )
Animal symbol: Hogs, Vultures, and dogs
Plant symbol: Not Known, I think a Venus Flytrap
Power over: War and Hateridge
History: Ares is the sole son of the supreme Greek god Zeus and his wife, Hera. Neither of his far-from-mild-mannered parents were said to be too fond of their even more irritable son; a little more loving nurturing from them might have resulted in Ares being just the God of Minor Conflicts.
Age (Old God/teen god XD): O.0 It says last teens, so Im just going to go with that lol.
Anything else: *Knocks on Aphrodite's head* why him you could do so much better X]. Him and Aphrodite are in a relationship

*~Form~*
( For the gods )

Name: Athena
Personality: Loyal, Wise, Smart, a leaderish type, sweet, Caringful, Witty, Spirted, Protective of the other gods and godesses along with the other creatures like human in other words Motherly, Bright, and loving
Description (Pictures are good Smile ):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Melina-Kanakaredes-as-Athena-1
Animal symbol: The Wise Owl
Plant symbol: Olive Tree, and Olive Bush
Power over: Wisdom, War, Fightning Skills, and useful crafts
History: Athena was born fully-armed from the forehead of her father Zeus- according to one story, this is because he swallowed her mother, Metis, while she was pregnant with Athena. Although Zeus's daughter, she could also oppose his plans and conspire against him.
Age (Old God/teen god XD): I don't know she looks young but old hmm, Im going to say Young Adult
Anything else: Noppers X]

*~Form~*
( For the gods )
Name:
Hermes
Personality: Drama King ( X] ), Extremely arrogant, Deceitful, Lier, Very Emotional and Moody
Description (Pictures are good Smile ): ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 620968-hermesz_largeΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 HermesBust-l
Animal symbol: Tortoise, Ram, and the Rooster
Plant symbol: Crocus and Greek Strawberry-Tree
Power over: Shepherds, Land travel, Merchants, Weights and Measures, Literature, Messangers, Athletics, and Thieves
History:
According to legend, Hermes was born in a cave on Mount Cyllene in Arcadia. When dawn broke amazingly he was born. Maia wrapped him in swaddling bands, then resting herself, fell fast asleep. Hermes, however, squirmed free and ran off to Thessaly. This is where Apollo his brother, grazed his cattle. Hermes stole a number of the herd and drove them back to Greece.
Age (Old God/teen god XD): Looks young to me soo, Young.
Anything else: He was a thief even before he was 2 days old Haha lol

*~Form~*
( For the gods )

Name: Demeter
Personality: Generous, Understanding, Respectful, Very fierce when angry, Very modest, and shy
Description (Pictures are good Smile ):ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 200px-Demeter_(by_Soa_Lee)
Animal symbol: Pig and Snake
Plant symbol: Sheaf of Wheat or Barley
Power over: Aqriculture and wheat.
History: Known..... for now
Age (Old God/teen god XD): She looks in the medium so Young Adult.
Anything else: Nopperes

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 5/30/2010, 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/24/2010, 9:25 pm

((O.O Demeter is pretty X]]))

I sighed. "Thank you," I said, as we made our way to the arena. We quickly got our own swords, and to our sides. "Ready," We both said at the same time, and I instantly launched at her.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/24/2010, 9:29 pm

(( X] Yeppers, I like the girls there my favortie, cause there pretty. My favorite guy picture is..... either Hades (Pic from PJ) or Zeus (From Age mythology X] ) )

Stacy and Percy watched Shelby and Iris.
Stacy looked over at the Dummies and saw a boy practicing on them, she smiled lightly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/24/2010, 10:12 pm

((ROTFL, nice. xD & Yeah, the girl's are pretty =D))

Roman tensed, noticing someone watching him. He turned around, facing the girl. "Can I help you?" He asked.

Iris quickly blocked me, and I moved my sword, going for her side. She easily blocked me there, too. As a matter of fact, wherever I tried to hit, she pretty much blocked me. I scoffed, continuing to try and hit a spot where she wouldn't block me.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/24/2010, 10:17 pm

[ Lol, X] ]

Stacy turned red " Um, just watching people, not to sound like a stalker, cause Im not, that be weird right" she started to mummble, " Im going to just go over there, " she said pointing to the other side of the area before she said somthing else stupid. She walked over to where she had pointed.

Percy watched Stacy mummble stupid stuff, he laughed lightly. He shook his head meaning ' Smooth Stacy ' he said watching her walk to the other side of the arena area.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/25/2010, 10:40 pm

((LOL))

Roman shrugged, going back to practicing with his sword on the dummy.

"Bah!" I yelled, as she knocked my sword out of my hand the last couple times. "That's it, I give up," I said, rolling my eyes. "You're physically impossible to beat." Iris smirked at me, not really saying anything though. I sighed, hopping down from the arena and putting my sword away.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/25/2010, 10:45 pm

[[ Stacy is embarrested Haha ROTFL, Lol ]]

Stacy took out her sword and practiced on a tree, her face was still red, she muddered alot around new people. She sighed as she sliced the tree's trunk. It was a small weak tree no larger then 3 of her tall.

Percy watched them battle, and smiled lightly. He looked over at Stacy and giggled lightly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/27/2010, 11:04 pm

((O.o I never thought I'd live to see the day when Percy would giggle lightly XDD))

I sighed, as Iris hopped down beside me. "How in the world did you get so good with swords?" I asked her. She shrugged. "Guess I'm just born with it," She said, smirking. I glared at her, then turned my head around to see Rebecca and Heidi sword fighting, too.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/27/2010, 11:07 pm

[ Lol, They should go on a quest when ever you want them too Smile ]

Stacy put her sword away and looked around for somthing to do that wouldn't embarress herself.

Percy watched them and then walked away and started practicin on the fake monsters.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/27/2010, 11:28 pm

((O.O OMG they should. ^^'' But who would be going?&to do what? =O))

Roman stopped sword-fighting, and put his sword away. He walked over to a grassy field, and sat down to think.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/28/2010, 3:50 pm

[ I dont know I'd want all my characters to come, but if I have to say my ones I'd want to bring would be Stacy, Gavin, Percy, and Caleb X]. Lets see some ideas I have for the quest are:
1. A God(s)/goddess(s) have been stolen by Kronose or some unknown person.
2. Huntresses have gone missing.
3. X] Something could be taken
4. And whatever Ideas you have. ]

Stacy sat down at the base of the tree she had been practicing on, she looked around, she smiled lightly today was the day of the 'Capter the Flag' she started to wounder who her team would be on.

Percy stopped sword fightning and walked around camp looking for either Grover or Tyson.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/30/2010, 4:46 pm

((O.O Those are good ideas X] Maybe someone goes missing?))

"I wonder whose team I'm going to be on..." I said out loud, thinking.

"Brother! Brother!" Tyson yelled, running over to him and tackling him.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 5:02 pm

(( :3 Thanks Lighters, Now what people should go missing >:3 ?))

Stacy looked over at the girl who shoud that, she smiled lightly and looked u at the sky. She smiled it was just something about the Sky that made her happy.

PERCY JACKSON

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Logan-lerman-feb-teen-vogue
I want to swim away but don't know how
►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Percy heard the sound of his Half Brother Tyson. He turned quickly and then was tackled to
the ground, Percy made a grunt when he fit the ground. He looked at Tyson " Hey, Tyson "
He said sounding like he was out of breath.

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Face Claim: Logan Lerman
Song: Into The Ocean [Blue October]
Credit: leah_hope92

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling into the ocean
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/30/2010, 5:28 pm

(( Hmmm one of our people or maybe more than one or should it be someone(s) from da movie/books?? >:U ))

Tyson smiled, getting up. "Hi, Percy," He said cheerfully.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 5:32 pm

[ We could do 1 of mine 1 of yours and a Book Character Smile ]

PERCY JACKSON

ΨThe Demigods and the Olympians in The death QuestΨ - Page 2 Logan-lerman-feb-teen-vogue
►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Percy hesitated to get up when Tyson got up, but he finally got to his
feet, and smiled at his Half Brother " Hey Big guy " he said smiling
at Tyson, " What knew? " he asked him

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/30/2010, 5:38 pm

((>:U Kay. Which of da book?))

Tyson shrugged. "Bored," He said. "Were you doing something?" He asked.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 5:44 pm

[ Hmm, Im not sure, who do you think ? ]

PERCY JACKSON

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Percy shook his head " No I was just looking for you or Grover and I found you"
he said smiling lightly at Tyson. He looked at him
"So are you going to be in the Capture the Flag tonight?" Percy
asked him smiling lightly

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/30/2010, 5:48 pm

(( Hmmm. Maybe Rachel or Grover? X] ))

Tyson nodded. "Yup!" He said. "I hope we're on the same team." He added.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 5:55 pm

[ Grover Smile, Now out of are characters who should we have go missing? ]

PERCY JACKSON

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Percy smiled lighly and nodded " I hope so Too, I think we will be on
the same team " he said smiling at Tyson. Percy put Riptide into his pocket when
he realize the pen was still in his hand.

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/30/2010, 6:03 pm

(( Of me, Iris X] ))

Tyson smiled at his brothers' words. "Yay!" He said, jumping up and down and clapping.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/30/2010, 6:16 pm

[ For me its going to be Abagail and what I relized is there both Athena's Children :O.
What if Athena's kids are being stolen/ taken for some reason by someone ]

PERCY JACKSON

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Percy smiled at Tyson " Yah, yay, " he said smiling at
his Brother's reaction.

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/31/2010, 12:57 pm

(( ooo that's cool X] & hmmm. Who should steal them, though? =O ))

Tyson smiled. "How long do we have until the game?" He asked.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 3:04 pm

[ We could have it be a god, or Kronos OR Oronos >:3. Annabeth would have to go missing probably too ]

PERCY JACKSON

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Percy shrugged "In like 2 hours, then Mr. D will be giving us are teams " he said to
Tyson.

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

►◄ ►◄ ►◄

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next