The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3 Dear Cinderella <3

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Empty <3 Dear Cinderella <3

Post by LuvPink 7/1/2010, 2:43 pm

Maturity: Kissing, romances
Fantasy: None

DearCinderella
A Dear John/Cinderella RP

Two teen couples.

One, an overseas relationship. Randy Allen is in the US army. He's home on leave when he meets the love of his life; Scarlet Brooks. Two weeks together leads to a beautiful relationship, but can it last when the Randy is sent back to the army and they can only correspond through letters?

Two, a Cinderella-like relationship. Amorette Davina is treated like a slave by her stepmother. All she wishes is to go to one of the famous Prescott balls. When the invitation finally comes, Amorette is ordered to stay home. A mysterious old lady comes and makes Amorette a dress and she is able to ride to the Prescott estate. She finds herself falling in love with the Prescott's youngest son, Nate Prescott, but she can't reveal who she is, or tell anyone of meeting Nate. Can their relationship last?

Rules:
•This is semi-elite, so lengthy posts.
•One character each
•Follow all TWIG rules

Form:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Description-
Personality-
Other-

Characters

LuvPink
Scarlett Amber Brooks-20
Nathan (Nate) Dominic Prescott-18

Cassie
Randy Allen-21
Amorette Davina-18

Last edited by LuvPink on 7/1/2010, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Empty Re: <3 Dear Cinderella <3

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/1/2010, 2:51 pm

[Should we need a form is the charries are already made? XD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/1/2010, 2:52 pm

[Just post them Smile I need their ages.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/1/2010, 3:06 pm

[18 for Amorette and 21 for guy]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/1/2010, 3:11 pm

Name- Nathan (Nate) Dominic Prescott
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Description- The first thing you notice when you see Nate is his eyes. They're a dark midnight blue that are quite intriguing and mysterious. They win quite a lot of girls, who claim they are "alluring". Surrounding his prized eyes, are fair blonde-brown lashes. They frame his dark eyes perfectly and sometimes, appear invisible in the light. Nate has strait golden blonde hair that occasionally falls into his eyes. His hair is usually just strait, but sometimes Nate gels them into spikes or something. His nose is chiseled and another perfect feature. His entire face is blemish-free except for a small freckle -almost invisible- on his chin, near his jaw. He has soft, "kissible" lips that surround two rows of "pearly whites." Nate has the body of a model, a solid 6-pack with nice abs. He has a even tan and usually has a flirty look going.
<3 Dear Cinderella <3 Alex-pettyfer
Personality- Nate is very romantic and charismatic. He likes sports, like any normal guy, but he's very artsy and creative too. He likes sketching, writing songs, and playing the guitar. He's a bit shy, which is why not many people know of his musical skill. He's kinda old-fashioned when it comes to romance; cute letters, red roses, the works. He's very loyal and committed, which means he would never cheat on a girl. Nate is also very determined to continue his relationship with Amorette, even if it means breaking a few rules.
Other- Very very rich.

Name-Scarlet Amber Brooks
Age-20
Gender-Female
Description-Scarlet is average height, 5'4", and very slim, weighing only 94 lb. Her entire body is lithe and evenly toned. Scarlet's hair is the kind of hair every girl wants; a long platinum cascade that reaches the small of her back. Every here and then there's natural honey blonde highlights that turn lighter in the sun. It's very easy to style; curls when she wants it to and straightens otherwise. It's natural form is slightly wavy, curling slightly at the tips. Scarlet's eyes are beautiful too. They are large and usually Tiffany's blue, though the color varies by lighting. Sometimes, her eyes "freeze". Some people call this the "Icy Glare." Though Scarlet's most captivating feature is her smile. Her teeth are perfect; straight and pearly white. Her lips are a light pink, usually glossed.
<3 Dear Cinderella <3 39626
Personality- Scarlet's main trait is her leaderness. She's a natural born alpha and always comes out on top. To her friends, she's completely loyal and fun to be around. To her enemies, she's like poison. Very dangerous. It's smart to stay on her good side. Scarlet shapes her lifestyle on her own policy, the three F's; Fashion, friends, and fun. She loves shopping, puppies, coffee, martinis, boys, shoes, jewelry, and tanning. Some of her pet peeves include getting bossed around, feeling stupid, wannabes, people that challenge her leadership, repeating herself, and boys that play with her heart. Scarlet's style is preppy; She likes gold, silver, miniskirts, stripes, headbands, cardigans, short shorts, sundresses, and wedges. For boys, Scarlet can be a bit picky. She likes the slim, outdoorsy types that play lacrosse or soccer. Sometimes, she flirts a bit with cute boys but usually, they're the ones crushing on her. One of her hobbies include playing with boys' hearts. Scarlet manages to be both sporty and girly. She only plays the sports that have cute outfits which include tennis, lacrosse, golf, dance, cheer, and volleyball. Occasionally, she swims.
Other- Scarlet is very talented and comes from a wealthy family.

Last edited by LuvPink on 7/6/2010, 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:43 pm

[Wanna start?]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:44 pm

[I'll start with Amorette and you start with Scarlett. (:]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:53 pm

At the crack of dawn, I was awaken by the shrill scream of my step mother. "Amorette!" She screamed. Hopping out of the bed, I ran to her room, the polliester nightgown fabric rubbing against my legs as I ran. "Yes?" I asked, compleatly out of breath as I got to her room. "Where is my breakfast?" She snapped. Glancing at the clock near her desk, I noted "Your breakfast time is in an hour." She huffed. "But today I must get Amanista and Derrulla their dresses for the ball tomorrow, don't you have a right mind?" She snapped. "Sorry," I replied, heading to the kitchen and making their usual Friday breakfast of caviar and eggs, followed by several strips of sweetened toast. Filling several glasses with goat milk and anothers with red wine, I served the meal to my step-siblings and mother.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/5/2010, 4:58 pm

"Shut up, Alex!" I laughed as he made comments of random passerbys. We were good family friends and were both home from college for break. I was pretty sure he had a crush on me, but he was more of a friend to me. We were on the pier, looking down at the water. Some of my other friends, Lily and Jess were with us too. So was my brother Jimmy and some of Alex's siblings. We were a full house. "Hey, look." said Alex. He bent down and retrieved a small rock from the floor of the pier. With a grunt, he chucked the rock to the water. It skipped on the surface three times before sinking. "Woohoo! Three!" he yelled, pumping his arms up. Lily laughed and clapped for him. I knew that Lily had a crush on Alex since forever. I could never see why though. Alex was nice and stuff, but he was a bit goofy and annoying sometimes too. I attempted to throw a rock into the water too, when my purse slipped off my arm and splashed into the sea. "Oh no! My purse!" I screamed.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 5:11 pm

Licking my lips, I made my way towards a large wave heading towards my direction. Flicking a lock of brown hair out of my face, I paddled with my arms towards the wave. As I got caught into it, I stood up and rode it to the shore. With a sniff, I heard the squeal of a girl. "My purse!" Jerking my head towards her direction, I saw the purse flying from the dock, to the ocean. "Crap," I mumbled to myself, dropping the board and sprinting towards the water, diving in and kicking towards the bottom of the ocean, wrapping my fingers around the strap and breaking hte surface. Kicking back to the shore, I coughed and walked up to the dock. "Here," I told her with a small smile, handing her the purse.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/6/2010, 6:27 pm

"Nathan!" yelped my personal maid, Connie. "What, Connie?" I asked in a bored voice. It was another early morning. "Your mother would like to remind you that the ball is tomorrow. Do you have your suit yet?" she asked." I nodded to the black suit that hung in my closet. "You wore that to the last ball." sniffed Connie. "They all look the same." I told her. Connie sighed and dragged me up. "We're going to get you fitted." she said, pulling out a tape measurer. I rolled my eyes as she measured me. What was the big fuss about these balls anyway?

Alex started to run down the deck, pulling his shirt off in the process. I then gasped as I saw a surfer jump into the water. He broke surface, holding my purse in one hand. As he came up onto the dock, I got a better look at him. He was tall and extremely handsome. "Thank you." I said breathlessly, accepting my purse back. It was soaked, but everything was still inside. "This purse is like my life, I really appreciate it." I gushed gratefully. When he didn't say anything, I held out my hand. "My name's Scarlet."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/6/2010, 7:02 pm

"These eggs are under-cooked." Amanista growled, opening the top hem of my shirt slightly and dumping the eggs through. "See, they're raw." She said, followed by a very nasle laugh. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, shuffling back to the kitchen and re-cooking all the eggs. As they were cooking, I headed up to my room and bit my bottom lip, forcing myself not to burst out into tears. Cleaning off and slipping on a baby blue cotton dress, I wrapped an apron around the wait and headed to the kitchen. Feeding them their eggs, I re-filled their glasses and started with my daily chores. A ring at the doorbell came soon after. "Amorette!" My step-mother yelled. Making my way to the door, I opened it and was greeted by a petite, formal-looking man. "You have been invited," He said with a thick french accent. "To the prince's formal ball," He said, shoving it into my hand and walking off. "Your invitation came!" I called, eventhough I thought they were already invited. With a sigh, I remembered they always were. The vision of my two step-sisters came down the stairs, fighting to get to the invition first. "The prince will marry me," They both screamed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/6/2010, 7:06 pm

I spent the rest of the day getting measured, fitted, etc. Really, it was chaos. They fitting staff finally let me go near 10'ish at night. I slumped on my giant four-post bed and stared outside the window. I knew that people would look at the mansion and wish they could be here. But they didn't know how grueling it could be. I hardly got to interact with any of the townsfolk.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/6/2010, 7:07 pm

I nodded. "No problem," I told her as I leaned over to pick up the damp and now sand-infested board. When she introducted herself, I took a second to look over her. Long, flowing blonde hair and Tiffany blue eyes. Attractive. I thought. "Randy, and it's no problem." I mumbled. "Well, I'll see you around." I stated, putting my board under and arm and starting to walk off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/6/2010, 7:09 pm

I smiled at Randy's bare back as Alex sidled up to me. "I was going to get it." he growled. I just laughed, sometimes Alex was so territorial. Then, I had an idea. "Hey! Randy! Wait up!" I ran through the sand, leaving Alex behind. "Do you have anywhere to go, Randy? I mean, we're having a bonfire tonight and I'd really like if you could come."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/6/2010, 7:18 pm

"Sorry, man. I was just standing there, plus you were takin' a while." I shrugged, tuning around and walking off so I could chuckle to myself slightly. Before long, I heard rapid footsteps through the sand. "Hey! Randy! Wait up!" She called. As I turned around, I adjsuted my board. "Yeah?" I replied. "Do you have anywhere to go, Randy? I mean, we're having a bonfire tonight and I'd really like if you could come." She offered. "Uh, no. I don't have anywhere to go. Sure," I told her with a smile, walked under the dock and my boar gently hitting one of the base poles. "Uh, where is it?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/6/2010, 7:19 pm

[What should happen next for the Cinderella one? Should the fairy god mother actually come? xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/6/2010, 7:21 pm

[Well, let's skip to ball day. And if you want to, sure.]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/6/2010, 7:44 pm

"Isn't there some rule about slavery?" I mumbled to myself as I scrubed the kitchen floor for the third time. Perpously, the girls put on my shoes and stomped through the mud, making tracks all over the house once I washed it. It was my way to not letting me go to the ball, not that I wanted to. Well, not that I wanted to alot. There had been tons of other balls and it had been the same crap every time. You can go if you finish all your chores. Which I do, and then they mess up the whole house again. They had getting really tacky and puffy Le Femme gowns. With a sigh, I wished that I could affored that. Unfortunatly, I couldn't even affored a box of Great Value crackers at Wal-Mart. But as I made my way up to my room, I noticed an Alyce dress propped up on my bed. As I read the lable, I realized it was an Alyce 9048. It's some sort of trap. I thought to myself, realizing that I was already taking a shower and putting the dress on after that. I felt a hand on my arm, and then a small tap on my head. Once I turned around, the image was gone but my hair was in waterfall curls, cascading down my back. My bangs were put up at the top of my head, clipped back with a swarovski crystal clip. Putting on the matching heels next to my bed, I expected that this was a dream. There was a diamond necklace on my bed, white gold giving it a shape and gleam. Wrapping it on my neck, I placed on the matching dangle earrings and made my way out of the house, a carrige right in front of the house. "Just like Cinderella..." I whispered as I climbed in and was taken to the ball. Getting my excitment together, I walked into the ball room.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/7/2010, 2:07 pm

I smiled. "Awesome! It's just at our house. We're heading back now, you can come with us." I said, grinning. I looked over at Alex and the rest of my friends. "You guys don't mind, do you?" They all shook their head and said, "Sure, come with us." I could see that some of them -mainly Alex- looked uncomfortable with the idea, but I decided to ignore him. "C'mon." I said, pulling Randy's arm.

It was ball night. I was dressed in my newly fitted suit, which looked exactly the same as the million others hanging in my closet. I stood at the top of the staircase, graciously greeting every maiden that came up to dance. I was supposed to choose a bride, but honestly, not a single one did I like. "I wanna dance with him first! No, I want to dance with him first! He likes me better! No, he likes me better." I looked up to see two sisters fighting their way to me. They looked ridiculous in puffy pink gowns. The taller one beat her sister and marched up to me. "Do you want to dance with me?" she asked in a high-pitched voice. She batted her eyebrows, looking like a clown. "Uh, sure." I said uncertainly. "My name's Amanista." she said, stepping on my foot. I winced. "And I'm-" she interrupted me. "I know who you are, Nathaniel." she said, grinning her yellow teeth. "It's actually Nathan." I told her curtly. We danced clumsily for a few more minutes before her sister came. "Your turn is up!" she screeched, grabbing Amanista's arm. I winced as a heel stabbed into my foot. While the two sister's fought, I managed to duck away into the courtyard.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 2:16 pm

Alright, I smiled slightly. "I'll follow you guys in my car," I offered, walking up to where my car is. "Which one is your car?" I asked, looking around for sometihng like seemed like Scarlett would drive. I nice little sportscar, maybe. "Where's your house? 'Cause I'll need to get home by ten to help my dad out," I explained to her, running my hand through my rusty brown hair.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 2:22 pm

Without a word, I slipped out of the carrige and walked towards the large mansion. Where am I suppose to enter? I thought to myself as I walked into a nicely-decorated area with amusing plants and furnichure. "Courtyard, probebly." I mumbled to myself as I shuffled around the familar-looking plants. I think I'm lost...I wimpered inside my head as I walked straight into a dark figure. "Oh, I'm dearly sorry," I squeaked, adjusting my glove. "Are you okay, er, sir?" I asked, trying to get a better sight of him. Suddenly, I realized it was the prince. "Oh, prince Nathan. I'm dearly sorry." I repeated again, biting my bottom lip as I did a small curtsy. "My name is Amorette Tremaine." I whispered, not knowing what to do next. Shake his hand? Smile?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/7/2010, 2:31 pm

I laughed, "Alright. We're just walking home though, it's only a few blocks away from the beach." I smiled at Randy, "So are you here with your dad?"
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/7/2010, 2:33 pm

[Sorry, that was short]

As I wandered among the plants, I bumped into someone. "Omigod, I'm so sorry." I said just as the girl said "Oh, prince Nathan. I'm dearly sorry. My name is Amorette Tremaine" I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Sometimes the polite ones could be hilarious. "Call me Nate, Amorette." I said politely, bending down to kiss her hand. Old-fashioned, I know.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 2:51 pm

"No, he's back at the house. He spends most of his time collecting coins. It's not just his hobby, it's his lifestlye." I sighed. "So, what do you do? Like where to you work?" I asked, going around anther pole and putting my things into the trunk of my car. "Alright, then I can go," I smiled slightly. Following her, I pulled on my shirt. "So I guess you come to the beach ofter?" I asked her.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next