The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3 Dear Cinderella <3

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Empty Re: <3 Dear Cinderella <3

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/10/2010, 5:52 pm

"I'm already out of school. And some people have to actually be brave and fight for other people's lives. I'm actually saving yours so I really don't think you should be talking," I said coldly, narrowing my eyes. I watched as Scarlett stiffined and I stared at him evily. Scarlett told him something and he walked off. "I really don't like him," I growled through my teeth. With a sniff, I pulled up the zipper on my jacket.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 3 Empty Re: <3 Dear Cinderella <3

Post by LuvPink 7/13/2010, 2:12 pm

I pulled an expression which was the mix of a grimace and a smile. "He's not usually like that. I think he likes me." I noted, placing a reassuring hand on Randy's arm. The moment my fingers touched his smooth skin, I felt a tingle of electricity. Was it just me, or was that some connection?
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3