The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3 Dear Cinderella <3

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: <3 Dear Cinderella <3

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 2:52 pm

[No prob, mine are short, too. Lol]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 2:55 pm

"Call me Nate, Amorette." He said polietly, taking my hand and kissing it. Thank goodness it was dark, because I was sure my face flushed a deep red. "Alright, Nate." I replied. "I don't know where to come in, I've never been to a ball before." I admitted with a frown. "My sisters and step-mother are here. They are obsessed to meet you," I laughed slightly. "Have you met them...?" I asked quietly, glancing around the large area. "Because if you have, you would feel sorry for me." I laughed sligtly.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy<3 Dear Cinderella <3 - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/7/2010, 2:56 pm

I smiled, "That's cool. I used to collect coins, but I eventually gave up." I noticed that Alex and the rest of them were already way in front of us. "Work? Well, I'm only 20. I hope to be a veterinarian when I grow up though, that's my major." I said as Randy dumped his stuff in his trunk. "Yeah, I'm home for break, but we've been here almost everyday. It's a nice beach."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1568

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/7/2010, 3:02 pm

I frowned as I remembered the sister. "Two sisters in pink? Both ugly?" I asked, laughing slightly. "Yeah, I do pity you." Straitening up, I put my arm out for Amorette to hold. "Let me take you inside."
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 3:14 pm

"That's cool. I used to collect coins, but I eventually gave up." She smiled as I nodded. "I'm not really into it. I don't really think I can with the little time I have. I'm, uh, in the army." I told her. "I'm just here for a little while, I'm leaving in two weeks," I explained to her. "Work? Well, I'm only 20. I hope to be a veterinarian when I grow up though, that's my major." She said as I nodded. "Nice goal," I told her with a small smile. "You have any animals at your house?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm home for break, but we've been here almost everyday. It's a nice beach." She said. "Yup, it's really nice here," I sighed.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 3:17 pm

"Two sisters in pink? Both ugly?" He asked with a slight laugh. "Yep, I told them that the dresses did not flatter them. But what do they care?" I laughed. "Yeah, I do pity you." He said, holding his arm out for me. "Let me take you inside." He offered. With a grin, I took his arm. "Sure, that would be wonderful." I stated.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/7/2010, 9:16 pm

I gasped. "You're in the army? That must be so scary!" I said. My older brother had been in the marine corps, and he'd lost his life in Iraq. It still saddened me today. "I'm home for two weeks too!" I exclaimed, surprised. I nodded, "Yup! Three dogs, a cat, 5 bunnies, and 2 horses." I listed on my fingers. "It's a houseful." We rounded a corner and I could see the family estate sitting on the hill. "We're here." I said, pointing up to it.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/7/2010, 9:21 pm

I led Amorette back through the double doors and into the ballroom. The orchestra played a lively tune in the corner. I bowed in front of Amorette. "May I have this dance, ma'am?" I asked in a mocking-polite way. We swayed to the music and I could see other woman staring jealously our way.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 10:00 pm

"You're in the army? That must be so scary!" She gasped, followed by a sad expression. "Yeah, but you have to do what you have to for America." I shrugged. "You, uh, know anyone in the army?" I asked her, looking away. "I'm home for two weeks too!" She explained with a nod. "Cool," I grinned slightly. "Yup! Three dogs, a cat, 5 bunnies, and 2 horses." She explained, listing the eleven animals on her fingers. "Wow, I don't have any pets," I laughed. "It's a houseful." She said as I nodded and followed her. "Nice house," I grinned, following her to the estate.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/7/2010, 10:03 pm

I watched as thousand of eyes glanced at us, which made me blush. I've never really seen so mandy eyes on me at once, so it was a little embarressing. "May I have this dance, ma'am?" He asked as the orchestra went on, which seemed on cue. "Yes you may," I replied with a grin, starting to dance with him. I ducked my head at some of the women, especiall when my step-sisters glared at me. Thankfully, they didn't notive me so I was fine... For now.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/8/2010, 4:52 pm

"Well... I...." I struggled with words to say. "My brother... he was in the army. But he, um... passed." I whispered softly. My eyes welled up in tears and i buried my face into a tissue for a while. Finally, I blinked away the tears and led Randy up to the house. I flung open the doors, where a number of people and relatives were gathered. "C'mon." I said to Randy, pulling him to my dad. "Hey dad, this is Randy. He'll be joining us for the bonfire, is that alright?" I asked, knowing he would say yes. Dad looked Randy up and down, then smiled widely. "Randy!" he said, shaking Randy's hand. "Nice to meet 'cha." he said. Dad leaned into Randy's ear and whispered something loudly. "Protect my girl, will ya?" he said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and pulled Randy away.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 5:02 pm

She responded to my question and I looked at my feet. "Sorry. I- I'm stupid, I shouldn't have brought that up." I told her, shoving my fists into my jean pockets. I felt terrible as her eyes dotted with tears. "Sorry," I mumbled once again. I followed her up to the estate as she pulled me towards her dad. "Hello, sir." I grinned, shaking his hand as he greeted me. As he leaned over and whispered something in my ear, it took me a second to process it. "Oh, uh, yes sir." I replied with a small smile. I looked back at Scarlett. "He seems nice," I noted.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/8/2010, 5:06 pm

We danced lightly together on the cold marble floor. Millions of eyes were on us and realized this was the first time I was actually enjoying one of these balls. "Have I mentioned how beautiful you look, Amorette?" I whispered in her ear.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/8/2010, 5:11 pm

I laughed, "He does the tough guy act to everyone. He only has me, and my mum." I said. Suddenly, I heard a squeal and something barged into my legs, I almost fell. I turned around and saw a small blonde-haired boy. "Richard!" I exclaimed, enveloping the boy into a hug. He wrung his hands excitedly. "Meet Randy." I said.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:02 pm

"Have I mentioned how beautiful you look, Amorette?" His voice whispered in my ear. Blushing, I shook my head. "I'm not pretty... There are millions of other people more beautifull than I am," I told him, looking around the crowd to see jealous faces. Looking away, I looked back up at Nate. "I've never had so many people look at me before," I mumbled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/8/2010, 6:05 pm

I smiled, chuckling a little. "So you're one of those kind of girls..." I said slowly, a grin pulling the corners of my face. "A modest girl." I explained. "I like those." We danced a little more. "You eventually get used to it." I told Amorette.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:07 pm

"He does the tough guy act to everyone. He only has me, and my mum." She said, laughing. I chuckled a bit. "Well, he still seems likea nice guy," I told her with a smirk. "Richard!" She exlaimed as I heard boy-ish squeal and him running into her legs. "Meet Randy." Scarlett said. Automatically, I realized that he was probebly mentaly impared. "Hi, Richard." I smiled, shaking his hand.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:12 pm

I ducked my head, my face growning a deeper pink. "Oh," I squeaked, couldn't help but smile. ""Thank you, I replied with a small grin. We danced in silence. I nodded. "Okay, but it's a bit odd." I laughed slightly.

[BRB. Sorry the post is so bad]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/8/2010, 6:12 pm

"Hey Richie!" boomed a voice behind me. Richard ran into his father's arms. "Daddy!" he squealed. "Hey Sean." I said with a smile. "Hey Scarlet... and who's this?" he asked, still holding the squirming Richard. "This is Randy." I told Sean. Once Sean left, I leaned in to whisper in Randy's ear. "Wow. Richard usually doesn't greet just anybody." I told him with a smile.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/8/2010, 6:17 pm

I shrugged. "Well if you hate the attention so much, we can go somewhere more private." I led Amorette back to the courtyard. "Better?" I asked with a smile.

[Lol, it's okay. Trying to watch Pretty Little Liars and type xD]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:42 pm

I smiled. "He seems like a great kid. He a friend of your's or something?" I asked her, sitting on a log.

[Horrible post, I know xP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/8/2010, 6:48 pm

"Private?" I asked, taking his hand so he could guide me to the courtard. "Better?" He asked with a grin. "Much better," I sighed. The calming crickets rang through the wind, making it's noise to my ears. The fireflies blinked every now and then. With a grin, the ringing came out that signified it was twelve 'o clock. "It's time to go, girls." My step-mother snapped. "I must go. Now." I warned, taking my dress and started to run down the stiarcase. Just then, my shoe slipped off my foot, but I didn't have enough time to get it. Taking off my other shoe, I started to sprint back to the house. Once I got there, I stuffed everything under the bed and changed back into my ratty clothes, sliding to the kitchen and finished to scrub it.

[I totally luffs that show. The books are better x3]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/9/2010, 2:15 pm

I just shrugged. "A family friend." With a smile, I sat next to Randy on the log. I shivered a little as our knees touched. Just then, Alex ran up from behind and sat on the log across from ours. "So... who's this?" he asked, frowning. "This is Randy. He's in the army." I stated. "Ohhh..." said Alex slowly. "Don't shoot me, man." he said in an obnoxious tone.

"Wait! Amorette!" I cried. She sprinted down the stairs and I tried following her, but she was whisked away by a carriage. "Amorette!" I called, again and again in the distance. Then, I noticed a shoe sitting on the stairs. It was Amorette's. With a sigh, I took the shoe. At last I had that.

[I have'nt read the books yet, but I want to :3]
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/9/2010, 7:42 pm

"A family friend." She shrugged, plopping down next to me and arching her body so our knees barely touched. "Cool. They seem pretty nice," I grinned. Just then, that boy who seemed to dislike me earlier walked and sat in the log in front of us. "Just because I'm in the army doesn't mean I shoot people whenever I ge tthe chance," I growled, narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms. "What do you do?" I asked him.

[The books are much better xP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvPink 7/9/2010, 11:21 pm

"Jeez, don't kill me." said Alex, holding his hands up mockingly. I narrowed my eyes and glare at him. He didn't get tHe signal. "What do I do? I'm at school, you know to get an actual education so I can get a good job." said Alex. I stiffened, and finally decided to say something. "Alex, I wouldn't mess with someone who could kill you in their bare hands." I said calmy, grinning at Randy. Alex finaly got it and left.
LuvPink
LuvPink
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next