The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP!

+17
Pandaz ♪
merry312
Shadowlover2000
Mordor
Aj
Miss_Alice
KoryStar18
Jinx
DiscardedHarmony
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Malicious Nightmares
rattyjol
DreamCatcher81
shadowsowner888
catbuster
littletoes101
21 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 Empty Re: Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP!

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 9:07 pm

CHAPTER TEN (Messed up on the last number.)
I woke the next morning from a wonderful dream. I was hoping I could savor it for a few more moments and closed my eyes again, resting my head back in Jay’s lap. I then sighed, opening my eyes and looking up at his face. He was still asleep, his jaw slightly slack. I grinned softly at his expression in sleep and kissed his cheek. His jaw tightened and I saw him smile in his sleep.
He looks cute…when he smiles… I thought, but quickly wiped the thought away. I couldn’t fall in love with anyone. There was no guarantee if I was to be bred that I’d be bred to Jay. I sat up and stared around the cage at everyone else. Autumn was also asleep, her arms folded across her stomach, which I noticed look rather big for three and a half months. I sighed gently and looked over at Kayla. She was sleeping rather fitfully, but Rose was sleeping rather well. I rested my head over Kayla’s neck, as if to drive her bad dream away.
After a few moments, I could hear Jay yawn and stir. His dark teal eyes blinked open and he looked at me for a split second and smiled. “Hey.”
“Hey.” I smiled back at him and watched as he sat up and stretched his arms out. “Sleep well?”
“Yep,” he yawned again and blinked his wide teal eyes at me. His eyes are so beautiful…I thought, but once again pushed the thought to the back of my head. I sighed gently to myself.
“Something wrong?” Jay asked, scooting over to sit next to me.
“What? No, nothing’s wrong,” I told him. “Everything’s…fine.”
He frowned. “Are you hiding something from me?” he asked.
“What? H-hiding something? N-no,” I said as he moved a little closer. One of his hands went over mine, and I blushed softly.
“I think you are,” he smiled gently and got a little closer. “You can tell me if you want…”
I bit my lip. “Oh Jay,” I murmured. My heart pounded violently inside of my chest. “T-the truth is…I think that I might like you…or maybe…love you?”
Jay didn’t look surprised, as I thought he would. “Well…maybe…I love you too,” he murmured, then pressed his lips against mine.
So this was it. My first kiss. His lips were warm against mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went down towards my hips, and I closed my eyes. I wanted this to last forever…
A sudden door slamming behind me cut it off, however, and I pulled away from Jay. I noticed a man walking down the hallway, and I sighed, wondering what was going to happen now.

Last edited by littletoes101 on 7/30/2010, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 Empty Re: Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP!

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 12:53 am

Ok, I saw this and was like "Eh, what the heck, I'll read it". And this was the most disturbing thing I've ever read.
Please continue, I'm addicted xD
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/30/2010, 1:08 am

Lawl. Okay I'll write more tomorrow probably.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/30/2010, 1:21 am

Heh heh heh....>=) I approve.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/30/2010, 1:24 am

Or later today...
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/30/2010, 9:08 am

Hurray for the partial new chapter! 83
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 6/30/2010, 1:31 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *dies of happieness* DARN! now how am I going to read the chapter? D:< XD
This ROCKS! It is the BEST STORY IN TEH WORLD!!! YUSH. Well mayB. IDK XD
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 6/30/2010, 2:19 pm

I really like this, even though it's slightly disturbing! xD
That's the beauty of it, eh? Jk Wink

Anyways, I do like this! It's very good! Very Happy
Can't wait until the next Chapter! 8D
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/30/2010, 6:22 pm

I like the new chapter so far! ^^ I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 1312Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 2412Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 3349Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 3548Cages-Becoming the Caged PART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! - Page 7 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/30/2010, 6:58 pm

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! *Evil lightning flashes in background* .................*Silence* Ahem. Anyways, great partial-chappie! ^^
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/30/2010, 8:37 pm

xD Thanks everyone.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/30/2010, 8:39 pm

No prob. Very Happy looking forward to the rest. applause
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by GraceMarie8 6/30/2010, 9:01 pm

Interesting plot... (:
I think it would be interesting if they tried to breed the MC but turns out she is already prego... perhaps with jonathan's (i think it was..) baby?
GraceMarie8
GraceMarie8
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/30/2010, 9:15 pm

Sounds good, but I was thinking something different.
Spoiler:
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GraceMarie8 6/30/2010, 10:22 pm

Ooh, interesting. So will this end up being like a series of books? (:
GraceMarie8
GraceMarie8
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/30/2010, 11:04 pm

Yep.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/1/2010, 3:18 pm

Yesh. I shall wait VEERRRRYYY patiently................ *explodes*
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 7/10/2010, 1:27 pm

.....ARGH. Rebbeca wants more o.o I'm-a-gonna die. *cages ROCKS*
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/10/2010, 3:40 pm

:3 I love it.

I started reading it this morning, and I got in trouble because I couldn't stop. Haha. How does that make you feel? Well, it should make you feel pretty dang good, considering I don't usually get into stories like I did with this one.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7