The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

+4
Mordor
Malicious Nightmares
Sundara
Orodruin
8 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:13 pm

[ oh okay, we can do that, I go write RP paragraph now. *writes* ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1302

Back to top Go down

...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:... - Page 2 Empty Re: ...:The L.O.S.T Chronicles, Book I: ~You Have Reached the Eye of the Storm~:...

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:20 pm

When the plane first hit the aggressive turbulence, Yvonne DéChamplaine didn't think anything of it . . . she traveled every month or so by airplanes and an occasional shake wasn't surprising. However, things changed when she became aware that the large craft's wing had broken off, and the sky turned black.
The following minutes were filled with terror, fright, and anxiousness for every passenger in the large airliner.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 6:22 pm

As time ticked past, the fear inside the plane only heightened. . .but the peek of it happened, when the tail section broke off with a sheering crunch and clang of ripping metal.
A moment later, they struck ground, and there was a sickening crash, as the front end of the plane struck the trees.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 6:24 pm

Sundara wrote:[ oh okay, we can do that, I go write RP paragraph now. *writes* ]

[Cool C:]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:30 pm

An eerie stillness started to settle . . . but only for a moment. When the passengers overcame their shock, confusion and excitement followed.
Yvonne worked her way to the back of the plane as a massive crowd of commuters bustled about, trying not to breath in the smoke and avgas being produced by the plane in immense quantities.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 6:34 pm

Rose was hyperventilating. Never, ever, had she dreamed - or dared to dream - she would crash-land on a unknown island. . . .
Xavier was out of his seat already, trying to unbuckle her seatbelt. Finally, it snapped free, and he pulled her out of the seat.

Last edited by Peregrine on 4/26/2010, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:39 pm

Yvonne had finally reached the emergency door. When she ran out, she turned around to look at the plane.
The once majestic aircraft lay crumpled in a devastating heap. Bags and debris were scattered along the beach . . . or at least what she figured was a beach. The smoke was so thick she couldn't see 15 feet in front of herself.

Last edited by Sundara on 4/26/2010, 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 6:43 pm

Xavier pushed Rose away from him, still coughing. The smoke was getting thicker.
"Go - I'll be there in a second!" he yelled.
Rose hesitated, and watched as he vanished into the smoke. "No!" she cried, and began to run back, just to run into him, holding a little girl in his arms.
"Let's go!" he coughed.
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:46 pm

Yvonne ran towards the front end of the plane. The cockpit dug deep into the forest. She climbed uneasily up a gnarled tree and looked into the smashed window. She coughed a few times, fire was nearby. Despite the shattered glass, she climbed into the cockpit.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 6:48 pm

Sundara wrote:Yvonne ran towards the front end of the plane. The cockpit dug deep into the forest. She climbed uneasily up a gnarled tree and looked into the smashed window. She coughed a few times, fire was nearby. Despite the shattered glass, she climbed into the cockpit.

Rose and Xavier stumbled from the back end of the plane - the other half had broken off, during the storm or whatever had just hit.
Rose caught sight of a figure running towards the front end of the plane. She ran after, yelling: "What are you doing?!"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:50 pm

[ quick question, who exactly is Rose talking to? I'm just confused 'cuz you said "end" so I'm wondering if it's the front or the broken end ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:51 pm

[ never mind don't answer that ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/26/2010, 6:52 pm

[Okaaay...so ya figured it out :Smile]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 6:59 pm

Peregrine wrote:

Rose and Xavier stumbled from the back end of the plane - the other half had broken off, during the storm or whatever had just hit.
Rose caught sight of a figure running towards the front end of the plane. She ran after, yelling: "What are you doing?!"

I looked back to see a young woman approaching me and yelling "What are you doing?!"

I replied: "Getting the pilot!!" and jumped in.
When I landed, I spotted one of the pilots leaning over in his seat, with a branch piercing through him.

[ is that too graphic...? ]

I went over to the other side, where the co-pilot sat, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, how many passengers made it?" he questioned.

"Umm . . . I'm not sure, the smoke's too thick and I couldn't see."

"Okay, well, let's get out of here, I'm a little lightheaded." he stated.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 7:05 pm

[ I have to eat dinner, I'll be back in less than 25 minutes . . . take your time writing!!! ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/26/2010, 7:35 pm

[ okay back!!! ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/27/2010, 5:36 am

Sundara wrote:
Peregrine wrote:

I looked back to see a young woman approaching me and yelling "What are you doing?!"

I replied: "Getting the pilot!!" and jumped in.
When I landed, I spotted one of the pilots leaning over in his seat, with a branch piercing through him.

[ is that too graphic...? ]

I went over to the other side, where the co-pilot sat, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, how many passengers made it?" he questioned.

"Umm . . . I'm not sure, the smoke's too thick and I couldn't see."

"Okay, well, let's get out of here, I'm a little lightheaded." he stated.

[Nope Very Happy the great thing about TWG is, you don't have a limit on anything Very Happy hehe.]

Rose glanced back at Xavier, who had set the little girl down, and was returning to the plane to help the injured passengers.
Rose scrambled after the other girl, and jumped into the nose of the plane.
She stared at the pilot for a moment. "That-that looks pretty bad..." she said, then shook her head, "how can I help?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/27/2010, 8:03 am

Yvonne turned around to face the girl she had seen earlier.

"Could you open the cockpit door, please?" she asked her.

The lightheaded pilot looked at Yvonne with a questioning look on his face.
She responded:

"The business class passengers are trapped, the separation curtains caught on fire, I figured maybe we could free them through here."

The pilot nodded in understanding, and Yvonne helped him climb out of the cockpit, unto the soft sand. He immediately started to feel better, and began aiding the wounded.

"Hey!" Yvonne hollered to the pilot. "What's your name?"

"Michel! Michel Tentho!" he yelled back.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/27/2010, 5:10 pm

Sundara wrote:Yvonne turned around to face the girl she had seen earlier.

"Could you open the cockpit door, please?" she asked her.

The lightheaded pilot looked at Yvonne with a questioning look on his face.
She responded:

"The business class passengers are trapped, the separation curtains caught on fire, I figured maybe we could free them through here."

The pilot nodded in understanding, and Yvonne helped him climb out of the cockpit, unto the soft sand. He immediately started to feel better, and began aiding the wounded.

"Hey!" Yvonne hollered to the pilot. "What's your name?"

"Michel! Michel Tentho!" he yelled back.

"R-Rose!" she said, "M-my name's Rose!"

[Ooh Smile you remembered! Cograts Very Happy.
Oh yeah and you'll never guess what I just did ] Twisted Evil
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/27/2010, 5:24 pm

[ lol, oh no . . . what did you do THIS time . . . ]

"Okay Rose, go back to the beach, it's not safe up there!" Yvonne yelled as she helped Michel carry a passenger away from all the chaos.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/27/2010, 5:32 pm

Sundara wrote:[ lol, oh no . . . what did you do THIS time . . . ]

"Okay Rose, go back to the beach, it's not safe up there!" Yvonne yelled as she helped Michel carry a passenger away from all the chaos.

[Eh, just about killed my finger Shocked cut it while using a razor blade . . . stupid meh.]

Rose paused. "No! I want to help. . .what can I do?"
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/27/2010, 5:35 pm

[Update on post #3 Smile]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/27/2010, 5:38 pm

[ ooh update!!! ]

"Well . . . how 'bout you go into the business class and help free whomever might have survived the fire!" Yvonne yelled back.
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/27/2010, 5:43 pm

Sundara wrote:[ ooh update!!! ]

"Well . . . how 'bout you go into the business class and help free whomever might have survived the fire!" Yvonne yelled back.

Rose hesitated the nodded, darting back into the plane.

[Wanna skip to after the plane crash Smile like. . .that night?]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundara 4/27/2010, 5:46 pm

[ sure! It takes to long to free ALL those passengers . . .

You start. Smile ]
Sundara
Sundara
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next