The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

+3
Aven
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
7 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 10:54 pm

Cheezers: Kovu nodded " Yes, Im from the Out-Lands. Im a desendent of Scar and my uncle is Edge. " he said sitting down slightly but was still on guard.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 10:59 pm

Kaitegirl97: "Okay, lets go then..." Kiyo said as she raced off.

OOMM or OOC: Who would you like to win?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 11:06 pm

Miss_Mioko: Falcon then raced off patting alittle bit infront of her but they were pretty even
[ I don't know.... You pick Im not a good picker ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 11:07 pm

Kay's eyes widened. "I...I'm not supposed to talk to you."
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 11:09 pm

OOC: I think that you should win...

Kaitegirl97: Kiyo speed up a little more, she was just ahead of him be a couple of seconds.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 11:14 pm

"You still should leave, others will come." Kiara said, and absentmindly pawed at her food.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 11:29 pm

Cheezers: Kovu laughed " Ha, They can't land a hand on me is what my uncle always told me " he said with a grin.
______

Miss_Mioko: Falcon started to fall back kept running, he started to gain his speed as he started to catch back up with her.
[ That's what I was thinking too ]
______

Flammers: Kovu frowned lightly " Why not? Says who? Im just a cub whats the worst I could do? " he said sitting down to show he could carless.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 11:32 pm

OOC: Good...

Kaitegirl97: Kiyo knew that he was going to win, but still she kept up her fast pace. She should know by now not to race against him, she always lost.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 11:35 pm

"Oh, and how come?" Kiara asked, looking at him and raising her eyebrows.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 11:56 pm

OOMM or OOC: I really like this RP, it's fun Smile •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 483201
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/29/2010, 12:05 am

Cheezers: Kovu smirked lightly " I don't know he just said that the Aquamarine is scared of him " he said scratching his ear.
______

Miss_Mioko: Falcon started to go alittle faster then her and was infront by a tad. Falcon could see the wate-
[Thanks Mioko :3. ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/29/2010, 12:06 am

Kaitegirl97: Kiyo started to slow down a bit, she was getting a little tired.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/29/2010, 12:07 am

"Well I ain't scared of any of you." Kiara said, proudly.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/29/2010, 12:23 am

Cheezers: Kovu shrugged " Who's Any of yall? " he asked questionably.
______

Miss_Mioko: Falcon then got to the finishing area and took a breath before trurning around.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/29/2010, 12:35 am

"Any lion, hyena, or anything that stands in my way." Kiara said and roared.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/29/2010, 10:06 am

Cheezers: Kovu smirked " I think it would be a even battle " he said raising a eyebrow.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 1:17 pm

"I...I don't know," Kay whimpered.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/29/2010, 2:49 pm

Kaitegirl97: Kiyo slowed down to a walk when she saw that he was already at the finshis line. She walked up to him and said "You know, it's not really fair that you always win, I think that you should let me win once in awhile... But then again were would the fun be in that?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/29/2010, 3:04 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Pheonix: Kovu hopped up steping on the line of the boarder. He tilted his head slightly woundering where the cub was from he'd know when she came into sight either in the Out-Lands or of Sea Pride.
(Can I call you Flammers X)??)
_____

Cheezers: Kovu looked at the lioness " Kovu decandent of Sc- never mind. Who are you?" he asked looking at her with his chocolate brown eyes.

Cassers: Edge frowned lightly and nodded " Ok, I'll see you here tommarrow " he said with a small reshering smile. He turned to walk away back to his Pride Rock when he stopped and looked at her " Aurora, *Small sigh with a little smile* If you ever need food for your Pride. Just- just come over here we have alot of Gazelle, Wilda Beast, Hogs, ect. here " he said looking at her.

"Thanks, but I can't take your food supply. We must ration it." I sighed slightly, bowing my head and trotting off back to camp. Chatting with a few lionesses, I walked to the stream and jumped in, making sure to scrub every part of dirt and grum off my fur. After I finished, I walked out and shook my fur dry, trying my comb down my fur the best I could.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/29/2010, 8:41 pm

Kiara glared at him. "I could easily win a battle against you." she said, and took a bite out of her meal.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 8:46 pm

[Roleplay anyone?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 9:11 pm

(I will. I have Kay, a cub from Icepride)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 9:14 pm

[Okay. My kitty is in....SkyPride]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 9:20 pm

(How about they meet while hunting/patrolling or something? Maybe one of them could have wandered away and accidentally crossed borders? Whatever you want. Could you start?)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 9:29 pm

[Sure] Alphe was patrolling the boarder. she had finished her meal and sighed, looking out vigilantly for any tresspassers.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next