The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

+3
Aven
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 12:41 am

Cheezers: Edge fell to the ground with a 'Uf' he growled " Hey! I wasn't ready " he grummbled at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 12:44 am

Kiara grinned and got off of him. She twitched her tail and headed over to the water hole for a good, long drink. Kiara bent down her head and began to lap up the cool water.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 12:57 am

Cheezers: Edge got up and frowned at her when she got off him. He grummbled at her slightly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 12:59 am

Kiara finished lapping up water and turned to see that Kovu was still here. "Why are you still here?" she asked him, annoyance in her voice but slight curiousity showed on her face.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 1:24 am

Cheezers: Kovu shrugged " What I can't talk to you? " he said sitting down his voice was a sweet but had a hint of a smirk in it.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 1:36 am

"Why would you want to talk to me?" Kiara asked, raising one of her eyebrows.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 1:42 am

Cheezers: Kovu shrugged with a small smirkish grin " Hey you seem cool and fun to talk to and it feels weird to say that because Im not allowed to say things nice, specially to Sea or Sky Pride. " he said with a small frown.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 1:50 am

"How come you are not allowed to?" Kiara asked, confused look on her face.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 2:01 am

Cheezers: Kovu shrugged "My Uncle says it's not what a Out-Lander should do. He said that Scar was never a nice person and that Sea and Sky Pride are the enimies but I dont know why." he said looking at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 2:10 am

"Hmmmm." Kiara said, and scratched at an annoying itch.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 2:30 am

Cheezers: Kovu nodded.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 2:31 am

"So, you follow everything your uncle says?" Kiara asked, flicking her tail.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 2:36 am

Cheezers: Kovu shrugged " Well he is my Uncle and he took me in when my parents died " he said, his ears back.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 2:40 am

"Oh, I'm sorry about the loss of your parents." Kiara said and looked down at the ground.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 3:05 am

Cheezers: Kovu was scilent then he spoke " It's ok, " he said with a small sadning frown, " So what are your mom and dad like? " he asked
[ Cool avi, I was going to have Kovu mine but I couldn't find a good pic :[ ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 3:10 am

"I don't know, I haven't seen them awhile." Kiara said and shrugged. "I ran away from them when I was younger." she said, staring off into the water.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 3:15 am

Cheezers: Kovu looked at her " Why'd you rub away? " he asked her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 9:12 am

The next day, I did my shar by catching several gazelles and bringing it over to Sunny an Son. "Hey, I'm going to go to the spring," I lied smoothly with a smile, walking deeper into the lush grass. Around that time, I was looking for Edge.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 10:33 am

Cassers: Edge woke up when the sun started to rise above the horizon in the distence. After getting something to eat Edge went around the Out-Lands to make sure every lion was fine and had food. They all had plenty on the bright side of things. Edge then started to make his way up torwards where he was suppost to meet Aurora.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 10:40 am

With a sigh, I was about to leave when a blurry figure came into the distance. Walking over the border, I trotted over to him. "Hey, Edge." I smiled slightly. "How are you? How is your pack?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 7 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 11:45 am

Cassers: Edge smiled lightly at Aurora " Sorry I took long, I had to check on the Pride " he said looking at her with his dark brown eyes. He smiled lightly and shrugged " Im doing good. Uh the prides good. How're you and your Pride doing? " he said sitting down.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 11:56 am

"Pretty well, still feeding on gazelle like crazy." I laughed weakly. "So, what have you been doing lately?" I smiled, looking around his pack border. "Mmm, almost exactly like GoldenPride." I mumbled to myself.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/30/2010, 12:01 pm

Kaitegirl97: "Okay, but I think that I will just walk to find a friend...." Kiyo said as she started to look around for someone that she knew.

OOMM or OOC: 4 pages?! I should just get on all night!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 1:16 pm

Cassers: Edge nodded " So want to go on a walk or something? " he asked looking at her with a half hearted smile.
_____

Mioko: Falcon nodded and headed torwards Pride Rock.
Kamren layed out in the sun, he sighed lightly as he sun bathed. He was also a cub of Sky Pride.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/30/2010, 1:23 pm

"Sure, come on." I smiled, enthusiatic. Continuing to walk away from the pack grounds, I said. "What would they do if they saw us talking?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next