The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

+3
Aven
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
7 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Katiegirl97 7/1/2010, 10:28 pm

Cheezers: Kovu layed down and licked his paws clean.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/1/2010, 10:38 pm

Soon the sun had completely set, leaving the world in darkness. She looked up to see many bright stars in the sky. Kiara stretched and slowly got up.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/1/2010, 11:04 pm

Cheezers: Kovu looked at the stars and saw a constellation of a lion. He smiled and then jumpped up " I got to get back, " he said starting to pace. Kovu looked at Kiara " We'll I see you again? " he asked her as he started to back up waiting for a answer.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/1/2010, 11:08 pm

"Maybe." Kiara said with a small grin. "Have sweet dreams Kovu." she said, then headed off toward her den.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/1/2010, 11:54 pm

Kaitegirl97: Kiyo saw that Kamren was also there, she started to walk over when she turned back around and said "Thanks..." then she counited on her way.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/2/2010, 2:55 pm

Kay wandered, sniffing for prey. Meanwhile, an older, stronger african wild dog crouched low, eyeing the young lion.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/2/2010, 6:29 pm

"Hmm, really? And we just met. I feel so special." I grinned with a small chuckle. "Who is your other 'greatest friends'?" I asked him.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 12:06 am

The wild dog, known to her pack as Sandstorm (I changed it to one word), glared at the cub. Pitiful thing. Shouldn't have been out here.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 5:06 pm

Cheezers: Kovu smirked slightly and nodded " You too " he said before running torwards the boarder line of the Out-Lands.
_____

Cassers: Edge smiled lightly and nodded. He pondered on the question and shrugged " Im not sure, Jaguar I guess " he said looking at her.
_____

MissM: Kamern looked to see Kiyo. He smiled slightly and patted torwards her-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 5:13 pm

I nodded. "I don't really have any friends in my pack yet, I just eat, sleep, and walk around." I chuckled slightly.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 9 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/5/2010, 5:30 pm

Kiara soon came to her den and laid down on the soft sand. She closed her eyes slowly and soon went to sleep.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/8/2010, 1:54 pm

Kaitegirl: Kiyo kept walking towords Karmen and her tail was going back and forth. She like Karmen a lot. He was a really good friend.

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 7/11/2010, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/11/2010, 1:47 am

Cheezers: Kovu got to his den and fell sleep like a rock. He started to have good dreams-
_____

Cassers: Edge smiled and nodded "Same here, sadly my friends are mostly only saldly again Hyenas and African Wild dogs " he said putting his ears back.
_____

MissM: Kamern looked at her and smiled " Hey Kiyo " he said with a smile again, she was his bestest friend and probably his only good friend.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/11/2010, 9:52 am

With a sigh, I looked at my paws as I walked. "That's a shame," I whispered. "We're both eachother's only friend." I stated.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/11/2010, 1:11 pm

Katie: Kay looked at her paws, scuffling the ground anxiously. "Well...ok?" she said.

SandStorm lowered herself to the ground, watching the cub with half narrowed eyes.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/11/2010, 2:42 pm

Katie: "Hey. Whatcha doing?" Kiyo asked with a grin.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/11/2010, 3:41 pm

Katters: Kiara was having a nice dream. In her dream she was running through tall grass, chasing an antelope. She almost caught up to it when it disappeared. Confusion came to her and she looked around to see if there were anymore nearby. Suddenly, the once bright blue sky turned black and fiery red, and huge flames sprouted around her. Kiara freaked and glanced around quickly to see if there was a way to escape before the flames could trap her. She found a way and dashed towards it.
Kiara ran and ran, glancing back to see the huge flames following her. She then skidded to a stop at the edge of a cliff. Some of it started to crumble at her feet, but she couldn't turn and run back since the flames were blocking anyway of escape. Kiara looked down to see that there was a dark blue river she could jump to, but fire was on either side of the river. "What if I miss, and land in the fire." the thought came to her. The fire came closer, almost about to engulf her in flames. Panicking she jumped from the cliff. Kiara then saw she was about to land in the fire and screamed.
Suddenly the fire and everything disappeared and she was in her dark den. "It was just a dream, it was just a dream." she kept saying over and over again to calm down her nerves. Kiara slowly crawled out of her den and walked around, unable to go back to sleep after that dream. It was still nighttime, but the bright full moon made it easier to see where she was going. She stared at the ground and thought about something. Kiara noticed that there was ash still on the ground from the fire that came not that long ago. She shivered just thinking about it. Kiara came to a stop at a rock and a dead tree, and sat down near them. She looked up at the moon and sighed.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/13/2010, 9:58 pm

Cheezers: Kovu layed down in his den and couldn't sleep. So he patted out of his den and ran torwards the middle of the outlands to see the stars. He got there and stopped and looked up at the sparkling things in the sky. Now one knew what they were, everyone just believed they were the passed leaders and lions up in StarPride.
_____

Cassers: Edge nodded " Yah, But Im happy we're friends " he stated with a small smile.
_____

MissM: Kamern shrugged. " Same as always, bored out of my mind happy you came so I can talk to someone" he said with a laugh " Whats up with you? " he asked her with a small smile.
_____

Flammers: Kovu nodded " Besides even if I did what are you going to do? " he asked her softly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/14/2010, 12:23 am

Katie: "Um..." Kay said. "Not much, I guess."
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/14/2010, 7:51 am

"Me too," I replied, nudging him wtih my paw as I walked. "How long have you been a memeber of your pack?" I asked him with a questionable look on my face.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/14/2010, 1:06 pm

Katters: Kiara sat there awhile, looking at the moon and the lions in starpride. She looked at two lion/star that were close together and sighed. Kiara then got up and slowly started to head back toward her den.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/14/2010, 2:43 pm

Kaite: "Same as you, but I don't think that I will explain it in so many words." Kiyo gave a small laugh as she sat beside her friend.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 7/15/2010, 7:59 am

((Does anyone want to RP? I have Echo in WFP open...))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 1:34 pm

[ I still have Blaze Wink ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 1:42 pm

Cheezers: Kovu smiled at the moon and roared and sat down gazing up at the stars until he fell asleep right there in the middle of the outlands.
_____

Cassers: Edge grinned at her when she nudged him. He thought of it then shrugged "As long as I can remember, my father was the great great grandson of Scar" he said with a small emotionless face.
_____

MissM: Kamern laughed lightly and looked at her. "So I saw you and your dad racing, what happened?" he asked her.
_____

Flammers: Kovu grinned slightly "Nice, " he said sitting down.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next