The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

+3
Aven
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
7 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by littletoes101 6/27/2010, 1:31 pm

Alphe could smell a gazelle nearby, and she jumped to her paws. Her senses locked on to the smell of the gazelle, and she began to stalk in that direction.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Katiegirl97 6/27/2010, 1:35 pm

Falcon kept running till he saw a gazelle he got down on his belly till it hit the ground, and he watched it waiting for the right time to ponce.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/27/2010, 1:38 pm

Alphe was ready for the gazelle, and she pounced, landing on it and bringing it down very quickly.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/27/2010, 1:42 pm

"Well, you don't know how stuck up I could be." I joked, smirking. "So... You have a mate? I heard that your pack had an Alpha female. But you know, I was just popping in momentarily to the pack gossip." I shrugged.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/27/2010, 1:53 pm

Edge grinned "Hm, Well maybe I'll find out for myself " he said with a small laugh and a smikrish smile. His face formed a small frown " Well, I did but she's been gone for afew months so I don't know " he said looking at her.
________

Falcon was just about to pounce on the Gazelle, when a female pounced on the gazelle before him. He sighed lightly 'Oh well I can find adifferent gazelle' he thought to himself. Flacon watched the female, he stood up straight to show his leadership as always.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/27/2010, 1:55 pm

Alphe noticed Falcon. She stepped from the gazelle and lowered herself. "Do you want it?" she asked.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/27/2010, 2:04 pm

Falcon shrugged " We could share it, it's your gazelle you can pick " he said with a smile and the flick of his tail.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/27/2010, 2:21 pm

"Um..okay," Alphe replied. She waited for him to start eating first.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/27/2010, 7:44 pm

Falcon looked at the gazelle " Im not hungry anymore, hm " he said alittle curious of why he wasn't hungry anymore. He sat down and looked around,
______

Edge grinned "Hm, Well maybe I'll find out for myself " he said with a small laugh and a smikrish smile. His face formed a small frown " Well, I did but she's been gone for afew months so I don't know " he said looking at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/27/2010, 8:11 pm

With a small smirk, I perked my ears at that faint sound of gazelles galloping in the distance. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking down at the dry ground and remembering that I didn't, or ever had, a mate. "Sunny doesn't like you?" I asked, reffering to him being very careful not to cross the imaginary border line.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/27/2010, 8:22 pm

Edge tilted his head lightly at her, she was a beautiful lioness he was suprised she didn't have a mate yet. His ears perkd up when she said 'Sonny doesn't like you?' he laughed lightly not a scray but more of a status check laugh, it was sweetish for him anyway. Edge shook his head with a small grin "No- not at all. There's- bad blood between Golden Pride and the Out-Landers, are packs have been, hating each other for a while. Long story I'd love to tell you but you'd get bored" he said with a grin at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/27/2010, 8:26 pm

I smirked. "I don't have anything to do today. So the rivarly between the two packs mean that you'd, like, kill me if I go over the border to you're going to kill me?" I chuckled slightly, walking to the farthest point of the border I could go.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/27/2010, 8:55 pm

Alphe approached the gazelle and laid down, beginning to take hungry bites. Her tail flicked in excitement.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/27/2010, 9:08 pm

Edge grinned lightly at her " I think I can make a icception for you " he said with a small yet suprisly sweet grin at her. He flicked his tail lightly when she walked to the complete borader to where she could go her furthest. They were only about 10 inches from each other.
_______

Falcon smiled lightly he licked his paws and looked up at her " So, Im Falcon as you probably know " he said looking at a small dessert mouse scappered by. He cought it with his paw
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/27/2010, 9:13 pm

"Oh I know you." Alphe swallowed the last chew of her gazelle and sat up, licking her muzzle and paws.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/27/2010, 9:35 pm

"Alright. But let's go in the hidden part in the savanna so they won't see us." I laughed, starting to trot towards the lush dark grass. When I got deep enough into the heavy grass, I crossed the border. "I hope that Sunny won't kill us." I laughed slightly, liking my paws.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/27/2010, 11:01 pm

OOC: I was wondering if I could pop in? I didn't start earlyer because I was at a funrule....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 12:33 am

OOC: Did you get my PM to you??
Pop in to which one?
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 12:36 am

(Yay, I'm accepted! 8D)
(So Katie, can you start? Smile )
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 12:44 am

[Sure X)]
Aquamarine woke up to the morning light as it shined into her den. She got up and walked out of her large den and streached. Her den was placed on the top of Pride Rock with the Beta's and Medican Lion's dens. Aqua sat at the edge of Pride Rock and looked over at the sky that was full of colors like pink, orange, purple, and blue as the sun started to rise over the horizon.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 12:45 am

Katiegirl97 wrote:OOC: Did you get my PM to you??
Pop in to which one?

OOC: Yes I did and I guess that I forgot to reply.... sorry.... and anyone that I am aloud to pop into
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 12:47 am

(Agg I have to go, I'll reply tomorrow)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 12:49 am

Falcon grinned lightly " Hm, So how may you be? " he asked with a smile as he tilted his head to the side making his ears flop over his ears.

Edge smirked lightly " I don't think she'll lay a paw on us " he said with a small smirk " Besides she can't come over here " he said watching her go into the grass.

[ XD Everyones leaving darn,
I'll rp with you Mioko, I have Falcon and Opal in Sky. No one is on for you to jump into XD. I should of got on earlier ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 12:57 am

OOC: Okay! Smile

Kiyo looked at Falcon and then said "Good, I want to do something fun though. You?" Her tail was moveing back and fourth. And she could not seem to sit still.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 1:10 am

Falcon smiled at Kiyo, " Like what? " he asked her swaying his tail back and forwth as he grinned lightly at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next