The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

+3
Aven
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
7 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 9:34 pm

LT: Kay crash landed in front of Alphe, accidentally landing a foot inside the border. She had been climbing a tree, trying to grab a bird egg to bring back and eat, when she had fallen. She looked up at the tall she-cat, and gulped.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 9:38 pm

Alphe looked down at her, growled, then held her down with a huge paw. "What's a little cub doing like you doing all the way out here?"
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 9:40 pm

Kay whimpered. "I d-don't kn-know," she gasped, terror in her eyes.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 9:44 pm

"You look at me like I'm about to eat you." Alphe chuckled. She lied down. "Where ya from kid?"
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 9:46 pm

"Uh...Seapride," she said slowly.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/29/2010, 9:52 pm

Pheonix: Kovu tilted his head and smirked lightly " Well, whats your name? Your on my turf so I should at least know your name " he said giving a half hearted smile.
_____

Cheezers: Kovu laughed " Yah ok " he said scra tting his muzzle with his paw.

Cassers: Edge sighed lightly " Ok, I'll see you tommarow. But please really if you need any food come We have plenty " he said bowing and running off.

Mioko: Falcon smiled "Thats my girl now run along and go find a friend " he said with a smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 9:54 pm

"SeaPride, huh." she took a closer look at the cub. "What're you doing on SkyPride territory then?"
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 9:57 pm

(I thought you were calling my Flammers? Cx)
Katie: "Er...I'm Kaycee," Kay said nervously.

LT: "I don't know, I accidentally fell off the tree."
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/29/2010, 10:05 pm

"Do you doubt I can?" Kiara said, raising one of her eyebrows. She went into a crouch, growling.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 10:06 pm

"Oh really?" Alphe purred, blood red eyes gleaming.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 10:08 pm

LT: Kay nodded, shrinking towards the ground in fright.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 10:09 pm

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Alphe batted at her playfully.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/29/2010, 10:09 pm

Pheonix: Kovu nodded " Where are you from? " he asked her.

Cassers: Edge smirked lightly " Oh come on, I think it would be even , is that not good enough for you? " he asked giving her a smirk.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 11:09 pm

"Oomph." Kay rolled over, landing on the dusy ground with a soft thump.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 11:10 pm

Alphe grinned. "I've never seen a lion so small before."
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 11:13 pm

"I'm not small!" Kay said indignantly, sitting up and glaring at Alphe.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 11:14 pm

"Oh really?" Alphe stood to her full height. Alphe had to be at least five times bigger than her.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 11:15 pm

Kay looked up, and swallowed again. "I...should be getting home now..." she said, attempting to spin around.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 11:17 pm

"Alright. Go on then." Alphe watched her go.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/29/2010, 11:27 pm

Kay whimpered and ran off.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/29/2010, 11:46 pm

Alphe watched her go and sighed, laying her head on her paws.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 12:01 am

Flammers: Kovu nodded " Where are you from? " he asked her.

Cheezers: Edge smirked lightly " Oh come on, I think it would be even , is that not good enough for you? " he asked giving her a smirk.

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/30/2010, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 12:09 am

Cheezdoodle23 wrote:"Do you doubt I can?" Kiara said, raising one of her eyebrows. She went into a crouch, growling.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 6 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 12:29 am

Cheezers: Edge smirked lightly " Oh come on, I think it would be even , is that not good enough for you? " he asked giving her a smirk.
[It was right above your quote lol X).
I replied on CVH ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/30/2010, 12:35 am

Kiara growled and kept glaring at him. She then suddenly pounced on him, pinning him to the ground.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next