The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

+3
Aven
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
7 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 5:11 pm

Kovu ducked as some of the jumpped over him and as other ran next to him. He took a breath as the last one fan over him he looked up " Ha! Yah you better run! " he laughed at the creatures as they ran away.
Kovu turned around to see a female lioness he hadn't seen before, he looked to his left and saw a light blue pride rock his eyes widened and he frowned relizing he was now in Sea Pride.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Empty Re: •Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ]

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 5:22 pm

Kiara didn't notice Kovu at all, too busy enjoying her delicious meal. She enjoyed the great meat and also accidently at some small bones that mad a loud crunch sound.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/28/2010, 5:28 pm

I laughed quietly. "Hopfully she won't deduct me of my Beta standing." I said, trotting over the border and smiling at him. "I don't think you ever answered me. What pack do you think I should be in?" I smirked, sitting down and moistening my paw, bringing it up to my head and cleaning off the blood on my golden fur.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 6:36 pm

Kaitegirl97: "Sure, you pick were we race to...." Kiyo said as she started to run alongside her father.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 8:12 pm

Miss_Mioko: Falcon smiled "Hm, How about to the watering Hole not far from here?" he asked as he ran by his daughter with a smile.
_____

Cheezers: Kovu frowened " Great Im in this place " he said as his ears dropped. He pouded lightly " Edge is going to hate me " he said ignoring everything around him as always.

Cassers: Edge smirked lightly again, " Well Sonny keeps more of a eye on her cubs then she does on her Pride. " he said with a playful grin even if it was true. He watched as she trotted over he grinned lightly " Haven't you heard of 'somethings are left to be unsaid? " he asked her with a somewhat sweet grin.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/28/2010, 8:15 pm

I blinked several times and grinned slightly. "Of cource, but that doesn't mean that the animal or person doesn't want to hear it." I smirked, stepping closer to him. "Where did you say your mate went?" I whispered.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 8:21 pm

Kiara's ears perked to a voice. She turned to see a lion who didn't seem to belong her in sea pride. "What are you doing here?" she asked, glaring at him but a bit curious why he was here.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 3745

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 3484

•Prideful Savannah Book2| Changes are coming fast•[ Open, Hyena/AWD territoires aren't finished yet but it's open now ;) ] - Page 4 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 8:26 pm

Kay continued sniffing.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 8:39 pm

Pheonix: Kovu's ear twitched as a scent of a lioness came. He sat up woundering if it was a lioness from his Pride but then the smell was smaller more like- a cub.
_____

Cheezers: Kovu frowened and turned to face the lioness "Does it matter?" he hissed.

Cassers: Edge smirked lightly " I don't know but probably not even in my Pride anymore " he said as she came closer to him.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 8:42 pm

Kiara glared at him. "What is your name?" she asked, curiousity showing in her amber eyes.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/28/2010, 8:51 pm

I smirked but then remembered the problems arising throughout the Prides. "I-I'm sorry. I must go back and help my pack find food and water so we won't, uh, die." I mumbled. "Meet me here tomorrow?" I asked hopfully, stepping back over the border. "I have to get ready for the Heyena war that might happen soon." I mumbled.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 9:09 pm

Kay walked a little bit faster, catching the scent of someone else.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 9:20 pm

Pheonix: Kovu hopped up steping on the line of the boarder. He tilted his head slightly woundering where the cub was from he'd know when she came into sight either in the Out-Lands or of Sea Pride.
(Can I call you Flammers X)??)
_____

Cheezers: Kovu looked at the lioness " Kovu decandent of Sc- never mind. Who are you?" he asked looking at her with his chocolate brown eyes.

Cassers: Edge frowned lightly and nodded " Ok, I'll see you here tommarrow " he said with a small reshering smile. He turned to walk away back to his Pride Rock when he stopped and looked at her " Aurora, *Small sigh with a little smile* If you ever need food for your Pride. Just- just come over here we have alot of Gazelle, Wilda Beast, Hogs, ect. here " he said looking at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 9:23 pm

"My name is Kiara." she said, and swatted at annoying fly with her tail.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 9:24 pm

(Sure, Cx)

Kay leaped, hoping to land on a meerkat, but instead accidentally jumping right onto the back of another lion. She yelped and scrabbled her paws, falling off and onto the dusty ground.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 9:36 pm

Pheonix: Kovu jumpped when something jumpped on his back he jumpped and stayed facing the rightway till he heard it fall to the ground. Kovu turned lightly and faced the lioness cub on the ground. He raised a eyebrow she was about the same age has him but she didn't seem like a Out-Lander.
[Hehe Thanks X) ]
_____

Cheezers: Kovu nodded lightly " Hm, so Im guessing your from Sea Pride? " he asked with a small frown when he mentioned 'Sea Pride'
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 9:40 pm

(Cx No prob)

Kay got up and shook the dirt from her fur. She stood and faced the cub. "Who are you?" she asked, trembling slightly.
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 9:45 pm

Pheonix: Kovu laughed lightly " Hm, Im Kovu and you are? " he asked smirking lightly to see she was trimbling.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 9:45 pm

"Of course, 'cause it's obvious that I am allowed here and you aren't." Kiara said, flicking at a small peice of meat.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 6/28/2010, 9:47 pm

Kay didn't answer for awhile. "You...you're a hyena, no wait, are you from Seapride? No I've never seen you before, you must be...um..." she thought hard. What was it her mother had warned her about?
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 9:56 pm

Kaitegirl97: "Sure, and what does the winner get?" Kiyo asked as she started to run a little faster.

OOMM or OOC: Okay I'm gone for about a hour, and we get to page ten? WOW... I should just take my laptop were ever I go now....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 10:28 pm

Pheonix: Kovu looked at her and laughed lightly " Sea Prider Ha, No never. Hyena nope, I look like you don't I. Im a lion, from the Out-Lands. " he said with a small grin at her.
_____

Cheezers: Kovu frowned " Maybe I want to be here " he said standing his ground trieing to be tuff like.
_____

Miss_Mioko: Falcon thought for a second " You can choose that " he said still following by her side.
[ I know thats what I thought lol ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/28/2010, 10:35 pm

Kaitegirl97: "Hummmm.... you have to hang out with me all week, if you lose... and if I lose, I will be out of sight and not bugg you all week... How does that sound?" she ran a little faster, she was about a foot ahead of him when she asked that.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 10:38 pm

Miss_Mioko: Falcon thought for a second and gave a playful smirk " Deal, " he said ready to run.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/28/2010, 10:42 pm

Kiara raised one eyebrow in questioning. "Well this is sea pride land and you smell of like you belong in out land." she said, slowly shaking her head.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next