The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue the story - Best Chapter Wins!

+6
xSophiexx16
rattyjol
twilighter3000
DreamCatcher81
Akeria
Arianna
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Continue the story - Best Chapter Wins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue the story - Best Chapter Wins!

Post by rattyjol 10/17/2009, 3:08 pm

I'm gonna read it over again and see if I get an idea.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Continue the story - Best Chapter Wins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Continue the story - Best Chapter Wins!

Post by DreamCatcher81 10/17/2009, 9:24 pm

Yay!!!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Continue the story - Best Chapter Wins! - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/17/2009, 9:29 pm

Oops... I forgot. XD I'll try to remember after I finish my entry for the CoI cover contest.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 10/17/2009, 9:49 pm

Ooh no skip the cover and work on this!!!!! Eep. Haha. Sorry I'm sick and have a fever so I have to be hyper somewhere and since I can't do it physically I'll do it on the cpu!!! Haha.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/17/2009, 9:52 pm

Aw, feel better soon. I'm almost done, I think I just have to save it as a JPEG and post it. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 10/17/2009, 9:56 pm

Haha awesome.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/18/2009, 12:17 am

Here we go. cheesy It's only 948 words but I felt it was a good place for someone else to start up.

Garthe drew his blade. It was short, yet lethally sharp, and the metal was dyed black. The unearthly creature raised the sword for a killing blow to Dana's throat. The blade came down, and she braced herself for impact.
"Dana." She felt a light slap on her face. "Dana, wake up."
"Huh?" She slowly opened her eyes and peered up into Craig's blue ones. "What the...? What happened?"
"I'm not sure," he replied, extending a hand to help her to her feet. "You started acting really weird, and then you just... collapsed." She took the offered hand and staggered slightly once she was on her feet, feeling off.
"I... what time is it?"
He glanced at her with a "you're crazy" kind of look before pulling back his sleeve to see his watch face. "Six thirty."
"Exactly?"
"No. It's six thirty-two. Why?"
She didn't answer but simply shut her eyes, trying to remember what was happening at six thiry-two. It was... it was... was it Garthe? Or was it- her thoughts broke off as a new voice spoke.
"Dana, are you all right?" Her eyes snapped open to stare at Merdock.
"Augh!" she cried, throwing up her hands in frustration. "What is going on?"
He went over to the hourglass, kneeling to peer carefully at the star charts on the floor. "Just as I suspected," he sighed, getting to his feet. "The hourglass has-"
His voice broke off as the scene was replaced by Garthe and his creatures. "Oh, no," Dana murmured, lying immobile on the ground as the dark blade swung towards her throat. Suddenly a jet of ocean blue light shot towards them, shattering both the sword and Garthe's glass face. The rest of him vanished into thin air. The creatures parted and turned, allowing Dana an unrestricted view of her savior.
"Craig!" she cried, struggling to her feet. None of the creatures tried to stop her, as they were all too busy staring at the boy, who was too busy staring in utter bewilderment at his hands to notice as she ran towards him. He glanced up as she nearly ran into him.
"Dana- what- I-"
"No time for explanations," she cut him off breathlessly. "Just run. Run!" She grabbed his hand and followed her own advice, tugging him along with her. After a moment he let go of her hand, traveling on his own power.
Craig had longer legs than Dana, but she had better endurance. After just a few minutes of sprinting, Craig had slowed to a jog, breathing heavily, and she matched his pace, albeit impatiently. "Craig, they're going to catch up!" she said, casting a nervous glance behind them.
"Yeah... but I... can't run... fast," he tried to pant out.
"Too bad, move!" The last word was a shriek as she glanced behind them again to see the first of the creatures come into view. "Go!"
She murmured a few words of magic, her palm facing backwards, and a jet of purple light shot from it, (hopefully) hitting the creatures behind them.
But using magic was tiring, and now she was flagging too. "We have to... keep moving," she gasped, forcing her tired limbs to keep running.
"I... I can't," Craig said breathlessly, leaning against a tree. She grabbed his hand again to try to tug him along, but he was like a dead weight and she couldn't go anywhere. Suddenly a familiar rushing sound reached her ears, giving her new strength.
"Come on, Craig, just a little farther. I promise, just a little." He reluctantly complied, following her wearily towards the noise. She pushed through the bushes, her breath rasping in her throat.
"There," she gasped, pointing to the little stream. She pulled him along with her as she splashed through the cold water, which was only ankle deep. The moment they had reached the other shore Craig slumped against a tree again, closing his eyes.
Dana kept her eyes fixed on where they had come from until the creatures began pouring from the bushes, stopping at the very edge of the shore to hover just out of the water's reach with frustration glittering in their tiny red eyes. They couldn't cross the stream, not without dissolving in the liquid. One tried, and a horrible, unearthly scream echoed throughout the forest as he slowly, agonizingly melted away.
Dana turned away, biting her lip. Craig's eyes opened slowly, his breathing even now.
"Dana, what's going on? I... Before, when you were trapped, something happened, and light came out of my hands, and... Oh, God, what's happening?"
"I can't tell you, Craig," she said softly. "Not yet. I don't know everything yet. And they-" she gestured towards the creatures on the other bank "-they can't be allowed to hear. Just trust me. Please. I swear I'll get us through this."
His gaze dropped to the ground for a moment, then flicked back up to meet hers steadily. "Okay."
She took his hand and closed her eyes, praying that this would work. She pictured Merdock and the room with the hourglass, just as she'd seen them last.
"Dana," Merdock breathed. "You're back."
Her eyes opened again to see that she and Craig were no longer standing in the forest with thousands of tiny red eyes fixed hungrily on them. She breathed a sigh of relief, but then it caught in her throat. Her eyes fixed on Merdock, his graying hair, his lined face, his tired eyes. He hadn't been like this before. He'd aged, by at least three decades if she was any judge, since the last time she'd seen him, which had only been a few moments before.
Hadn't it?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 10/18/2009, 12:46 am

Omg that was awesome Ratty. I'm writing the next part but I don't know what to say now! No one knows how to explain what's happening and the importance of Craig!!! Haha.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/18/2009, 12:50 am

Thankerz. Very Happy

Which is why I figured it was a good place for someone else to start. XD I had no idea what was going on. Ah, the advantages of cowriting. cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 10/18/2009, 12:50 am

Haha. Omg, I figured out a way to put it off. Yay!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/18/2009, 12:53 am

Awesome! Very Happy *is impatient to read*
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 10/18/2009, 6:05 pm

I'm done but on an iPhone so I'll wait till I get home and connect my lappy to the internet. cheesy
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 11/2/2009, 12:52 am

Sorry it took me so long. I could never get on my lappy. tongue

“You’re back,” Merdock repeated. “But back to what?”

“Yes, what am I back to Merdock?” Dana questioned, her voice frightened. Merdock didn’t reply, but merely leaned backwards, his back resting against the large hourglass for support. He hadn’t needed support before had he? She shook her head in confusion, before once more noticing the boy beside her. “Craig,” she breathed, her voice barely even a whisper.

Craig’s head whipped around wildly to face her. What was happening? Hadn’t it only been a couple hours ago when he had gotten out of school and Dana said she wanted to show him something in the forest that she had found. Then she had started acting strange and then those creatures and then… and now… and everything was just twisted and confusing!

“What. Is. Happening?” he asked slowly, drawing out the syllables. Dana started to open her mouth and he could tell she was about to protest so he cut her off. “I don’t care. All I want to know is what is happening.” Dana sighed and leaned back against the hourglass as well.

“I don’t know,” she admitted, looking at him wearily, and oh! How did those violet eyes hold so much sadness? She turned to Merdock. “Merdock, please explain,” she begged, her voice that was usually so happy and chipper, was now filled with a sadness Craig had never heard in it before. “I just want to know. I got him here and you promised you would tell.” Him? Why did this all end up coming back to him?

The old man finally spoke, whom Craig took to be Merdock, and when he did his voice was rough and strained. “I’m not quite for sure myself, quite frankly. Well actually, I suppose the only logical reason would be… But then again nothing is ever logical now is it,” Merdock muttered to himself, “tsking” quietly.

“Well then tell us then,” Craig demanded, ignoring Dana’s silent pleading gaze, warning him to keep silent so that Merdock could think, or at least to lower his voice, for Dana knew only too well what Merdock was like when he grew angry.

“Silence!” Merdock thundered loudly and then leaned back for several moments, coughing, before he regained his composure. “You will tell me what happened to you first-” he ignored Craig’s mouth opening to protest- “because I cannot know for certain until I know what happened to you.”

“I don’t even know!” Craig exclaimed angrily. “I got out of school and Dana said she wanted to show me something in the forest. We got there and she started acting funny and saying I was going to die if I didn’t run. Then there were those screams so I ran but I heard Dana screaming too so I knew I couldn’t just leave and let her die. When I found her with them, I was angry so I just said something. I don’t even know what. My anger was just boiling over and it slipped out of my mouth of its own accord,” Craig explained, exasperated, and Dana filled in the rest.

“His magic killed Garthe and then we ran. At first the other Phantom Creatures were too stunned to do anything but then they started chasing after us. They almost caught us but we found a stream just in time. Then I closed my eyes and imagined us here and here we are.” Merdock shook his head slowly, back and forth, back and forth.

“There can only be one explanation but I’m warning you-” his golden eyes narrowed slightly- “It’s not a complete one. Many things are still unknown. Now come, look.” Merdock knelt down on the ground, his fingers tracing patterns of constellations, the tips of his fingers lingering on some stars, and skipping over others completely, while muttering quietly to himself. Dana looked closer and saw he was looking at the constellation Orion or at least right beside it. He shook his head, breaking him out of the trance and looked up at the two teenagers, still standing. “What are you doing?” he asked, impatient and annoyed. “Get down here and look!” They quickly knelt down beside Merdock.

“What does the star charts have to do with this?” Dana asked, her voice matching Merdock’s impatient tone. Why were they looking at this? She just wanted Merdock to straight out tell her the answer! But Merdock was not the kind of man who would do that.

“The heavens’ speak to me,” he began and Craig shot Dana a “he’s crazy” look. Craig had a lot of those crazy looks. “Not as speaking in words, but the stars are placed in certain spots in the night sky. They are a language all though we have not deciphered it all. But through my knowledge, I am able to read some of the story painted in the night sky. I am not the only one able to. People have been reading and recording the stories for centuries. There are many books written with the stories able to be read printed in them.”

Merdock rose laboriously to his feet, and strode to the wall. He pressed the North Star and it sunk back into the wall, like a button. The hourglass suddenly sunk down into the hole that opened in the middle of the floor around it, and in its place rose a large bookcase, nearly touching the ceiling, stuffed full of old, aging books. Merdock walked over to it and grabbed the largest volume on the cramped shelf, lower down on the bookcase, so he ignored the ladder leaning against the side. Dana stared at it in wonder. Its cover was a dark brown leather but on it was a ocean blue raindrop and cutting through it, a violet bolt of lightning. It vaguely clicked somewhere in the back of her mind that the colors matched her and Craig’s eyes perfectly.

Merdock opened the book. The pages were yellow and crinkled with age and made of a thick parchment. The writing was made with a thin black quill pen, written in neat cursive. It looked to Dana that there were about six-thousand pages, much thicker than a dictionary, but then again that was only a guess. Merdock flipped towards a page near the back of the book, and began to read.

“As recorded by Toren:

This is the prophecy deciphered from the sky, a collection of around four-thousand, eight-hundred stars, near the belt of the constellation Orion.

Two will be born, from different kin.

One blue, one purple, one male, one female.

The prize to win, both utterly powerful,

The two sides fighting, good and evil,

Both want them as theirs, both want their might.

The battle is fierce, the battle rages for much time.

One will choose good, one will choose evil.

Both long too bring the other to their side,

They will meet in battle, and be faced with a choice.

The war must end, the price must be paid.

They will both choose the same side, the world will shake to its core.

The battle will end, and the fate of the world will be changed.”

Merdock slowly turned to show the two teenagers the book and they gasped in unison when they saw the rough sketch drawn on the parchment, for although only a sketch, the perfect likeness to them was obvious. A picture of Craig and Dana was drawn next to the prophecy.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 11/2/2009, 1:09 am

Ooh... o.0 No way I can continue from this. Especially with NaNo going on.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/1/2009, 10:49 pm

This is about to close if someone doesn't post. tongue But I really have no idea how to continue from that. Does anyone else have any ideas?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 12/1/2009, 11:28 pm

Maybe have Dana take him outside, and teach him about magic and the whole mythical world and help teach him about his powers and how to control them. cheesy
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/1/2009, 11:32 pm

Hmm... maybe. I think I'm gonna take a couple days of a break from writing, though.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 12/13/2009, 9:55 pm

I know what you mean! Haha.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/14/2009, 12:48 am

Gah... I keep forgetting. Maybe I'll work on it while I'm watching DW or SNL but probably not. tongue
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/14/2009, 3:04 am

I wrote a little bit but it's not enough yet. I'll do more tomorrow.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/19/2009, 2:36 am

This is a little less than 700 words, but I've been working on it for a while now and I don't think I'll be able to get much more out of it, so I hope it's okay that it's a little short.

--

“It doesn’t work.”

“It does,” Dana promised. “Just concentrate.”

Craig shut his eyes and was silent for a moment. Then he muttered the words Dana had taught him. Blue light glowed from his palm, briefly illuminating their faces before flickering out again.

“It’s no good, it won’t work. Why are you even trying to teach me this?”

Her face hardened as the prophecy jumped again to the forefront of her mind. “Because it’s something you need to know.”

“Why, though?” he asked, face twisted with frustration. “If I never learn the prophecy won’t be fufilled, right? I won’t be ‘blue’.”

“It doesn’t work like that. The prophecy will be fufilled no matter what.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I know prophecies.”

“How?”

“It’s not important.”

“What do you mean it’s not-”

She cut him off. “Try again.”

“What?”

“Try again,” she repeated through gritted teeth. “The incantation, try it again.”

“Dana, listen to me. It. Doesn’t. Work.”

“It does,” Dana insisted. “Try again.”

Scowling, he mumbled the words again. A swirl of ocean blue light spiraled away from his hand and into Dana’s. She met it with a violet beam and both evaporated into the air.

“Good,” she said.

“And how exactly is that supposed to help anything?”

She shrugged. “It’s simple and easy. I figured it would be good for starters.”

“If this is easy I’d hate to see difficult.”

“Oh, stop being such a baby. Try again.”

“I already did it. Why do I have to try again?”

Dana rolled her eyes. “Practice. Just do it.”

He frowned and muttered the incantation again. A jet of blue light shot from his palm and burned a hole in the wall.

“Crap. Sorry.”

“Leave it. We’ll deal with it later. Let’s go outside.”

Craig shoved his hands into his pockets. “No.”

“No? Why not?”

“I’m tired of this, Dana. I’m tired of you telling me what to do but nothing else. I don’t understand this, I don’t understand any of it. And you aren’t helping. Just tell me what is going on!”

Craig’s outburst set off the anger that had been growing inside Dana since Merdock had read out the prophecy. “I don’t know!” she yelled. “Do you get that, Craig? I. Don’t. Know.”

“Fine, you don’t know anything about the prophecy. But you know something! What were those... those glass things? Where do our powers come from? Who are you, Dana?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

“No, Dana. You are telling me now.”

“Fine,” she snapped. “Fine. The creatures are called the Vredion. We don’t know where they came from or why they’re here. All we know is that they can’t pass over water and they’re stronger in the dark, especially shadows. They can only die if their faces are broken. Our powers come from the stars, as do the prophecies.” She paused, her eyes searching his face carefully. “You know who I am, Craig.”

“I thought I did,” he said bitterly. “But not anymore. You’re not the girl I used to know.”

“I am, Craig,” she said, a pleading note in her voice. “I haven’t changed, not at all.”

“Then you must have been good at hiding your real self, because the Dana I knew would never do this.”

“What am I doing, exactly?”

“You’re... I don’t know, you’re just... Just leave it, okay? All I want is to go home.”

“Well that’s too bad, because you can’t.”

“Excuse me?”

“You can’t. I’m sorry, Craig, but you can’t go home, not until all this is over.”

“I can do what I like,” he snapped.

“Sure you can. If you want to put your family in danger.”

He looked a little uncertain, but continued, “You can’t stop me. It’s a free country.”

Dana’s face was carefully blank, but her eyes held the echo of an ancient sadness, far older than her. “Not here,” she whispered. “Not here.”
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 12/21/2009, 3:53 pm

Amazing like usual Ratty! Here's mine.

Starlight cast shadows on the damp, mossy ground below, dancing in dappled patterns as it streamed through the tree branches, and the air was filled with a sweet, spring scent. Not a single creature stirred, none daring to disturb the peaceful, sleeping forest. Well none, but four.

A girl frantically ran, pushing her way through the darkness, trying to ignore the eerie silence besides her loud breath and the snapping of twigs beneath her feet. She leaped over a fallen log, splashed through a small creek, and scurried up a large maple tree. She sat stone still, watching the branches turned silver by the moonlight, sway gently in the March breeze. Each breath she took was carefully calculated so that the sound blended in with the quiet swish, swish of leaves rustling. She just desperately wished that they hid the sound and that her body was hidden from sight to those searching for her.

But wishes don’t often come true.

Three tall, stately men strode out from a stand of trees nearby. They wore long, black cloaks that trailed in the shadows they emerged from as if they were a part of the shadows themselves, and they did not wish to depart from the brethren darkness. They spoke in quiet voices, or at least the first two did. And then a voice rose above the others, a deep, loud, confident voice.

“Why waste time discussing?” he demanded, and his cloak fell off, making the girl gasp. He was tall with fair skin and chestnut brown hair that fell slightly over his eyes, so that he had to push it back often, and his eyes were startling blue, like the Caribbean waters in the summer. But why waste time discussing it? Because the girl knew his features by heart, whether he was standing in front of her or not.

“Craig,” she whispered in a voice so low no human should have heard it, but the men below did. And as their cloaks fell off as well, she realized they were not human at all, but something much worse. And she found herself staring into the beady red eyes of her enemy, Garthe.

Dana woke with a start, and immediately bolted upright. Where was she? She clutched at the air frantically, trying to find support so that she did not fall out of the tree, but when her fingers finally wrapped themselves around something, it was cloth, not leaves. She looked around, and a sigh of relief escaped from her lips.

“It was just a dream,” she murmured to herself. “Just a dream.” But it sounded more like she was trying to convince herself than trying to state a fact. Because she realized two things: one, the girl in the dream being hunted had been her, and two, she had no idea whether that was a dream of the future or merely just a nightmare with the whole hourglass thing. And she wasn’t sure she wanted to know the answer just yet.

Beads of sweat had dotted themselves on her forehead, making her thin, mousy brown hair cling to it, and her palms were damp with sweat as well, as she brushed her hair back, and slid out of the bed. “Just a dream, just a dream, just a dream, just a dream,” she murmured to herself as her hand grabbed the golden knob and twisted it, letting her out into the hallway. She went on mumbling, “Just a dream,” all down the hall and even as she made her way into the bathroom. She turned on the sink and let the calming sound of the water running from the faucet, soothe her jittery nerves down. “Just a dream,” she whispered once more, before cupping her hands and dousing her face with the cool water. She grabbed the hand towel to dry her face, and as she looked up to hang it back on the rack, she dropped it to the tiled linoleum floors.

“Craig,” she whispered too soft for him to hear, and her legs felt weak, remembering the dream, because this felt like déjà vu of it.

Craig watched her mouth move, forming his name but no sound came out, none that he could hear at least. He wanted to turn around and just walk out of the room, leaving her there all alone, but he couldn’t. So he stood in silence watching her for a long time. She made no move to communicate either, so they simply stood, facing each other off silently, each longing to speak, but not having the courage or the humility to do so. They were both to proud to admit they had been wrong and let in to the other one.

So the silence went on.

Finally it was too much for Dana. A single tear fell from her violet eyes and rolled down her cheek. It seemed to leave a faint glittering purple trail of sorrow, but when Craig blinked and looked again, it was gone. Dana merely picked the towel off the ground again, hung it up on the rack, and brushed by Craig, bumping him purposely, and then made her way towards her room.

She was almost past him too, before Craig finally took a deep long breath, and grabbed her trailing arm. He thought she was going to jerk it back at first, by the way it stiffened automatically at his touch, but she didn’t. He pulled her closer and wrapped her in a hug.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered in her ear, remorse in his voice. And as she looked up at him with those big doe-like violet eyes, he knew he had made the right decision. He wasn’t sure what was happening right now, with all this funky magic stuff, but Dana had always been his best friend, and nothing was going to change that. She’d risked her life for him, and they were in this whole messed up prophecy thing together.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered back, and laid her head on her chest.

Last edited by DreamCatcher81 on 12/21/2009, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 12/21/2009, 3:56 pm

This is going really well. Very Happy I can't wait to have a winner for this. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Continue the story - Best Chapter Wins! - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 12/21/2009, 4:06 pm

Aw, thanks, Dream. Smile I just read that on the freewrite thread, so here's the comment I put there:

OMG, Dream, awesome. Very Happy Except now I have to continue from that. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 12/21/2009, 5:43 pm

Thanks Ratty!

I know Arianna! I love this story like a ton and i'ts not even mine!!! Haha. But didn't we talk about self-publishing it earlier? I think that would be an awesome idea honestly! Because Keri came up with like an amazing plot with the hourglass and I think we totally should!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next