The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) )

+9
Komoda
Webkinz-lover#1
iGrievous
DreamCatcher81
Epileptic Lies
Malicious Nightmares
shadowsowner888
Jesus4Eternity
SaddleClub
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Empty [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) )

Post by SaddleClub 6/19/2009, 4:23 pm

Saddle's Profile
[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 28t9umb
(Members may post [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile)

Banner made by xSophiexx16
(thanks so much!!! [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile)

Random Facts About Me [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile
First name: Teresa. I love my name. [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile
Middle name: Margaret
Confirmation name: Felicity
Nicknames: Online, Saddle. In real life, Terri.
Usernames: SaddleClub (if taken, I add 221 or 22196), creampie221 (don't use this anymore, though), TwilightFan221 (AIM only), PuppyLover22196 (Webkinz only).
Birthday: February 21st
Eye color: Light brown
Height: Um...I'm not sure exactly. I think about 5'6''
Hair: My hair is sorta a light/medium-brownish color. It's straight and goes a few inches past my shoulders. It's parted on the side, and I have long layers. I also have a face frame (meaning it gets shorter as it gets closer to my face). I have front bangs, and I think I need them cut. I just got them cut not too long ago, but they grow fast. I also feel my hair is soft, but I think that's a matter of opinion.
Siblings: One brother: Kyle. 10 years old. (he's not on this site or any other sites I go on for that matter)

My Favorites [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile
Favorite colors: Orange and pink and blue. [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile
TV shows:
Sonny With A Chance
JONAS
iCarly
Degrassi (well, classic Degrassi; the new characters kinda bug me)
Big Time Rush
Victorious
Glee
American Idol
Pretty Little Liars
Food: Um....depends on the meal.
Day: My birthday? xD Or September 16th/August 9th/February 9th/June 26th/October 4th/July 26th
Month: Um....probably July/August/September/October/December/June/February.
Number: 7 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile I have a specific reason I don't feel like posting. xD
Smiley: I like several...xD. [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_cherry [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_flower [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_elephant [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_porc [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_study [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_rendeer [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_sunny [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Herz [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_twisted [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_bounce [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_basketball [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Sleep [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_rr [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 812483 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 57615 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 243886 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 314100 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 934415 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 483201 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 254967 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 821630 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 510738 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 106382 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 517258 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 874683 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 647547 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 545988 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 980496 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 89908 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 198256
Animal: Okapi, puppy, bunny, duckies, horseys.
Holiday: Christmas. [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile Or the 4th of July

I Am Currently
7/6/10: Well, I'm pretty bored at the moment. I'm just going around Twig posting on threads. I also get up to do excersices every now and then so I don't feel so lazy. xD Though I actually have a lot I should be doing, but I just don't feel like getting up to do.

Past ones:
Spoiler:

Mood
7/6/10: Sad. Pretty much just sad. And bored.

Past ones:
Spoiler:

Random Stuff About Me
((This is all told from my opinion, despite what other people might say.))
I'm pretty shy; I wish I wasn't, but I am. I can be talkative if I want to, but only around people I feel comfortable around. If it's anyone else, I tend to panic and can't say much or think of things to say, even if I really want to talk to that person.
I think I'm annoying sometimes, and I think people get really mad at that. I try not to be, but sometimes I'm just really hyper and bounce off the walls and stuff. (yet the next minute, I can sit quietly and read a book as if the rest of the world didn't exist)
I act before I think way way way too much, and often say some things I wish I never said.
I don't think I'm pretty, and I'm very self consious about almost everything.
I don't like speaking in front of crowds. (which is really gonna suck next year if I get valedictorian ((sp?)) like everyone says I will....) During my valedictorian speech, I looked down at the paper the whole time, not looking up until the end. And even then, I could feel myself literally shaking from nervousnes.
I'm not usually that creative when it comes to writing. I usually just base stuff off of what other people wrote or something. (like my Twilight fan fiction, my Jonas Brothers story, my story based on me and my friends....none are original) Actually, I don't think I'm creative, period.
I get jealous so much, most of the time I'm jealous of my one friend, which makes me feel guilty, but I can't help it.
I'm really unlucky, and nothing ever goes my way.
I can get mad easily, I cry too much, I'm way too sensitve, and I really have low self esteem.
There's so much about myself I wish I could change, both physically and personality wise.

Random Wishes
Yeah, this is just a list of random things I wish
1. I wish my eyes were green or blue or some other color that's not as common as brown.
2. I wish I had a twin. I think that would be so fun. [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile
3. I wish my hair was darker. I hate the color it is now. Everyone calls me blonde, BUT I'M NOT!!! -_-
4. I wish I could play piano and guitar. I've always wanted to play those instruments.
5. I wish I was luckier. I'm really really unlucky.
6. I wish at least one of the guys I like liked me.
7. I wish all these wishes could come true.

Origin of Usernames (cuz I know you're all dying to know. xD)
SaddleClub: This was from a TV show and book series called The Saddle Club. I really like them both, even though I haven't seen the show or read the books in a while.
creampie221: This has an interesting story. xD My friends and I came up with a nickname for our music teacher and the nickname was Soup. xD So we called him that for a while and then one day he decided to give us food nicknames. So we got a lot of weird nicknames (Porkchop, Chickin Stir Fry, Stuffing) and I got Cream Pie. So that's where the 'creampie' came from and the '221' is just my birthday (2/21). But I don't use this anymore.
TwilightFan221: This was from when I still had a major obsession with Twilight. I got the Twilight fan cuz, well, I'm a Twilight fan (haha, soooo creative. xD) and the 221 is my birthday.
PuppyLover22196: I kinda made this up on the spot when I created my account. My first Webkinz was a dog and I love dogs and puppies, so that's how I got PuppyLover. And 22196 is my birthday. (2/21/96)

Some Books/Series I Love
Harry Potter: I haven't really read these since 2007, but I really like them. I'm gonna reread them soon just cuz I feel like it. xD I also need to buy books 2 - 6 so that'll be a good excuse to read them.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: I LOVE these books!! I haven't read them in forever, but I plan on rereading them.
A Song For Summer: I forget who the author is (I think it's Eva something) but I love this book. I borrowed it from my friend and I wanna own it. It's great. [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile
On the Run/Kidnapped: These two series are about the same characters. Kidnapped is a follow up series to On the Run. I like them both.
Series of Unfortunate Events: I love this series. I haven't read them in years cuz I haven't found one, but I'm hoping to get it soon.

My Stories
"An untitled story by SaddleClub": This is my Jonas Brothers fan fiction. It was based of a very very short dream I had.
"A story by SaddleClub (no official title yet xD)": This is my Twilight fan fiction, originally posted on WI. The entire thing was based off of one dream. (kinda like Twilight was xD)

My Poems
"Untitled poem": This is my depressing poem. Yes, it's based on something.
"A nameless poem I wrote": This is my not depressing poem. Okay, maybe the last part's kinda depressing. But it's nothing compared to the other one. This is based on something, too.
"Writing a Limerick": We have to write limericks for language arts. We got to start them in class, and mostly everyone had already written most of the required ones after a while. I still had none. I thought, "Limericks are hard!!" and then this was created. xD

I have many more poems, but I don't feel like digging them up and posting them. If you enjoy my poetry, feel free to look for them.

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Icon_smile

~Saddle

Last edited by SaddleClub on 7/6/2010, 1:14 pm; edited 50 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Empty Re: [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) )

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/21/2009, 10:40 pm

Yay! First comment on your profile!

Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Siggy
[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Siggy[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Siggy
[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Siggy[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) Empty Re: [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) )

Post by SaddleClub 6/29/2009, 6:41 pm

Videos
This is just random videos I find and like. (Yep, a whole post of 'em.) Enjoy.

Here We Go Again music video: Basically the music video for Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato. Love the song and the video.
https://www.youtube.com/v/ZImSdnanWhs

Potato Song: Just a random little video I like. xD
https://www.youtube.com/v/q7uyKYeGPdE

Paranoid music video: Music video for Paranoid by the Jonas Brothers. I love this song. And most of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/v/GtQpu11ZNGI

Operation Rabbit: This is a random Bugs Bunny cartoon I like. My dad made me watch it and I love it. xD
https://www.youtube.com/v/uXU9SntbatE

Don't Forget music video: Music video for Don't Forget by Demi Lovato. Another song I like.
https://www.youtube.com/v/HulFsv72h3Y

Grocery Store Wars: LOVE THIS!! xD
https://www.youtube.com/v/hVrIyEu6h_E

Crush music video: 'Nother random song I like. Crush by David Archuleta.
https://www.youtube.com/v/e8phK_YIRNs

Cherub Bootcamp: I love this. xD I love this so much. xD
https://www.youtube.com/v/FzAW_xmr81U

La la Land music video: Yet another random song. xD La la Land by Demi Lovato.
https://www.youtube.com/v/Q4Yqvwu82ko

Tik Tok parody: This is the BEST Tik Tok parody EVER. EV. ER. xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47wUQZs1_NQ

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON Smile

Last edited by SaddleClub on 4/2/2010, 11:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/29/2009, 6:49 pm

Totally Random Quotes I Like
Nick Jonas [from Cherub Bootcamp video (see above post)]: "Playing a cherub, for me, was like unleashing a caged tiger. Except the cage was a museum and the tiger was a naked marble baby."
Nick, Joe, and Kevin Jonas [from JONAS]:
(Kevin) "You know, I do have an idea how we can make this right."
(Nick) "Really? Can you tell us your idea without using the words chowder, monkey, pogo, harpsichord, or time machine?"
(Kevin) "No."
(Joe) "I have an idea that doesn't use any of those words."
(Kevin) "Fine, we'll go with Joe's idea."

My friend, Alana [random comment when everyone was talking about my new haircut]: "People don't really pay attention to me. I could dye my hair bright red and the next day at school everyone would be like, 'Alana, did you get contacts?'"
Carter Jenkins [as Tom Pearson in Aliens in the Attic]: "It's not a pet, Hannah. It's a freakin alien."
Me and my friends:
(Friend 1) "I hate that we can't go upstairs, but it would annoy the guests and we'd get in trouble."
(Friend 2) "Wait, this is a hotel?"
(Friend 1) "Yeah, where did you think the stairs went?"
(Me) *dramatically* "The stairs....they go to heaven. The down stairs....well, you know where they got."
(Friend 2) *semi-dramatically* "The basement!"
Me and Danny, a guy in REACH:
(Danny) *while practicing part of a play we're doing* "Hmm, they think he died of a heart attack, but let me check....nope, it wasn't a heart attack. Let me check his lungs....there seems to be some kind of poison in here."
(Me) "Wait, if his food was poisoned, how could it get in his lungs?"
Me, my friend, and Dan, an actor in the school play:
(Me) "So who's your character anyway?"
(Dan) "Sonny."
(Friend) "Wasn't he the fat one in the movie?"
(Dan) "No, how dare you say that!"
(Friend) "Was he?"
(Dan) "Yeah."
My brother and his textbook:
(Question on math homework) "Which unit would you use to measure the length of a butterfly: inch, foot, yard, or mile? Explain how you decided."
(My brother's answer) "Inch because yard and mile are silly and inches just sound better."
Me and my dad:
(Dad) "At least he didn't call me an old, balding scumbag like you do."
(Me) "....I've never called you a scumbag."

Last edited by SaddleClub on 5/10/2010, 1:46 am; edited 10 times in total
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/29/2009, 6:50 pm

Music
Just random stuff about music I like.

Favorite songs (this will probably get really long....):
- Trainwreck; Here We Go Again; Stop the World; Every Time You Lie; Falling Over Me; Gift of a Friend; Solo; Catch Me ~ Demi Lovato
- Fly With Me; Paranoid ~ Jonas Brothers
- I'd Lie ~ Taylor Swift
- Homeless Heart ~ Jennette McCurdy
- Try ~ Asher Book
- Vanilla Twilight; Fireflies; Hot Air Balloon; The Saltwater Room; Rainbow Veins; The Bird and the Worm; Hello Seattle; Strawberry Avalanche; West Coast Friendship ~ Owl City
- Hey, Soul Sister ~ Train
- According to You ~ Orianthi
- I'm Gone, I'm Going ~ Lesley Roy
- Secret ~ The Pierces

Favorite artists:
Jonas Brothers
Demi Lovato
Miley Cyrus
Taylor Swift
Jennette McCurdy
Asher Book (does he count? whatever, I don't care, he's going on here xD)
Owl City

Lines I like from random songs:
~"You're beautiful. Every little piece, love." (Taylor Swift; "Stay Beautiful")
~"So go ahead and slam the door cuz you can't shut me out." (Demi Lovato; "Everything You're Not")
~"I knew better than to let you break my heart/This soul you'll never see again/Won't be showing scars/You still love her/I can see it in your eyes/The truth is all that I can hear/Every time you lie" (Demi Lovato; "Every Time You Lie")
~"There's a lot that you don't notice/When you read between the lines/The future's out of focus/When you're blinded by the light/It's a hope for all the hopless/In the worst of trying times/I'll resort to being speechless/Cuz our love won't survive" (Jonas Brothers; "Don't Speak")
~"If you're needing/A soul-to-soul connection/I'll run to your side/When you're lost in the dark/When you're out in the cold/When you're looking for something that resembles your soul/When the wind blows your house of cards/I'll be a home to your homeless heart" (Jennette McCurdy; "Homeless Heart")
~"If I walk would you run?/If I stop would you come?/If I say you're the one, would you believe me?/If I ask you to stay, would you show me the way?/Tell me what to say so you won't leave me/The world is catching up to you/While you're running away/To chase your dream/It's time for us to make a move/Cuz we are asking one another to change" (Asher Book; "Try")
~"If I sing you a song, would you sing along?/Or wait till I'm gone?/Oh, how we push and pull/If I gave you my heart, would you just play the part?/Or tell me it's the start of something beautiful?/Am I catching up to you/While you're running away/To chase your dreams/It's time for us to face the truth/Cuz we are coming to each other to change" (Asher Book; "Try")
~"Got a secret/Can you keep it?/Swear this one you'll save/Better lock it in your pocket/Takin this one to the grave/If I show you/Then I know you/Won't tell what I said/Cuz two can keep a secret/If one of them is dead" (The Pierces; "Secret")

Last edited by SaddleClub on 7/6/2010, 1:16 pm; edited 13 times in total
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/4/2009, 11:28 pm

My Adoptable Clickies
I knew this post would come in handy one day. xD

DragCave
[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) RDUp [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) LNP6 [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) C5km [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 3Y1f [FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) OFLK

Last edited by SaddleClub on 7/6/2010, 1:17 pm; edited 10 times in total
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/5/2009, 6:08 pm

Updated!! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/9/2009, 10:58 am

Wait, are we allowed to post yet? XD (If not, just say so, and I'll delete this post.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 1312[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 2412[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 3349[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 3548[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2009, 3:14 pm

Yeah, you can post. Smile I should go change that. It's basically done. XD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/9/2009, 4:10 pm

Okay. Very Happy

OMG, I'm jealous. XD You're taller than I am. (And not to mention about the same height as Jamie . . .)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 1312[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 2412[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 3349[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 3548[FEAT] Saddle's Profile =D (you may post!!! =) ) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2009, 4:23 pm

I'm taller than a lot of people. XD It's weird sometimes. XD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/15/2009, 10:32 pm

Updated! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/15/2009, 10:49 pm

The Potato song?XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/15/2009, 10:56 pm

Yes, the potato song. XD I like it, it's a cute little song and video. XD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/15/2009, 10:58 pm

I know, it was hilarious to see dancing potatoes.XD Stop by my newly updated profile sometime maybe?
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/15/2009, 11:03 pm

My mom showed me that video. XD And sure!! But tomorrow, I gotta get off now. Razz
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/15/2009, 11:04 pm

Yeah... I think my mom probably wants me off and in bed now.=P

Yeah.. I worked hard on the first post in my profile.(the thread..)
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Epileptic Lies 7/15/2009, 11:44 pm

Hi, just I'm just a random person commenting on your awesome profile xD. You are so much like me personality-wise it's uncanny o -o And we both want to change psychically and personally lol.
Epileptic Lies
Epileptic Lies
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4283

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=13086766

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/16/2009, 7:38 am

OMG, that potato one was weird. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/18/2009, 11:59 pm

tigerlyly411 wrote:Hi, just I'm just a random person commenting on your awesome profile xD. You are so much like me personality-wise it's uncanny o -o And we both want to change psychically and personally lol.

Thanks for the awesome profile part. XD And wow, that's kinda weird in a cool way. (does that make any sense? XD)
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/19/2009, 12:00 am

I love the Potato Song! XD It's kinda weird, but I love it cuz of its randomness. XD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/19/2009, 12:11 am

Updated!! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/19/2009, 1:24 am

OMG! Same with me about the eye wishy thingy Saddle! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/19/2009, 12:22 pm

I hate my eyes. Razz They're so plain. Everyone has brown eyes. That's why on RPs and stuff if I make a character after me, I usually give her green eyes or something.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/20/2009, 10:43 am

No! Brown eyes are best! Don't insult yourself! Brown with pride!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next