The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 Empty Re: Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/24/2010, 10:16 pm

[The Lightening Theif can't fit in a pocket! xD]
[BTW, you know I still have your copy of Percy Jackson 4 at my house? xD]

I turned as I felt Miranda's eyes on me. "Yes?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 Siggy
Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 SiggyPurely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 Siggy
Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 SiggyPurely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 Empty Re: Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 6:29 pm

[just go with it. And I actually said similar things to benjamin]
I narrowed my eyes, "You know, your hurting her..right?" I turned and glanced over to Amanda to show who I was talking about, "She tells me your a good person. Her best friend, and honestly I don't believe her anymore Benjamin." I sighed, "And if your wondering why I care. I don't know, but your not right here."

"Gruesome, Gristley, Gross." Mo laughed, "But really Amanda, I know the Percy Jackson books are good, but don't get obssessed with them."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 7:38 pm

"She was my best friend." I retored, and turned away.
"No promises." I siad glumly, staring after him.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 7:48 pm

[color=indigo]I rolled my eyes, "Losing a friend is the worst pain, ever. No questions asked." I shook my head.

[Popcorn w/ hair!]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 7:48 pm

[evil..colors...]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 8:01 pm

[*flips hair* POP POP POP!]

I turned towards Amanda, and she quickly turned back to her friends.
"Anyway..."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 8:06 pm

I held back a laugh, "Smooth, both of you. This is awesome! Loook! LOOOK!" I held up a cookie, "Isn't this awesomeness?"

Morgan stiffled a giggle, "Sure."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 8:10 pm

"Yes, Miranda. That cookie is the image of awesomeness... but it needs a little Jasper."[Well, of course. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 8:14 pm

I said, "Your just jealous of my cookie Amanda. Besides Jasper doesn't like food. He's a vampire." I whispered the Jasper part like Bella did in Twilight. Bursting out laughing people turned around and stared at me. I shrugged.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 8:18 pm

"My cookie PWNS your cookie. Because mine says Jasper in chocolate chips, see?" I held up the cookie that really did say Jasper. "Ha."

[And Erin's cookie says Bella with an X through it. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 8:21 pm

[PARTY IN THE USA. nooo! I like Erins cookie]

"ERIN! YOU BETTER GIVE ME THAT COOKIE!" I cried with tears of joy. I turned back to Amanda, "Keep your Jasper cookie. I gots me a Anti-Bella Cookie."
[I did gots on purpose.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 8:29 pm

"Miranda! Noo! Noo!" Erin pushed me away from the cookie I wanted desperately. Finally she gave up, "Here, but now I don't have a cookie!"

I looked at my cookie, "Here my other cookie is shaped like a chicken." I gingerly handed it to her.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 8:44 pm

I stared at the cookie. "Next thing you know, Morgan's is going to say Percy Jackson." And it did.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 8:58 pm

[Sooo when iz Benji-Boy and you making up? and I love these cookies]

I snickered, "These cookies are absolutely fantabulistically amazing." I hugged the cookies, smiling.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 9:04 pm

[Best cookies EVA]
[We gotta do the New Moon release week. Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 2 Icon_wink]

"I think the lunch ladies are stalking us." I said, glancing over. "It's freakish."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 9:07 pm

"Oh my good will! Your right! Weird." I screamed as loud as I could. I smirked, "Poor little lunch ladies have nothing better to do then stalk us... Creepy!"

[You never answered my question.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 9:09 pm

[When we do the Twilight release week. 'Cuz, the week after that, we made up.]

Benjamin stared, and I blushed. "Um... despite our stalkerish cookies... what's up?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 9:11 pm

I acciedently bit my tongue, "Ouch..." A moment of silence on my part, "Oh my gosh! Oh my GOSH! Is it bleeding?" I stuck my tongue out it wasn't bleeding, "Izz...it bweeding? Izz it?"
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 9:15 pm

"No. If it was, Jasper'd be here." I giggled, seeing him in my mind. "And now I'm in Jasper Dreamland..."[XD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 9:17 pm

I recoiled my tongue, "I ban Jasper. " I smirked, "I'm bringing the ban hammer down, Amanda. You can't do anything about it, it's official." I grinned with delight.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 9:21 pm

"DON'T TOUCH MY JASPER COOKIE!" I grabbed the cookie and snarled. "RAWR!"[xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 9:27 pm

"AMANDA did you just hear me!?! Ugh, so when's the Twilight movie comin' out Popcorn with Hair?" I changed the subject.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 9:38 pm

Morgan looked at me, "Umm...Meerinda, your just going to watch it to Bella attacked, so why do you care?"

I smiled, "Because that is going to be a happy moment in my life Mo. Aren't you excited?"
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/25/2010, 9:47 pm

"November 20th. JASPER SNAP!" I shrieked, going crazy.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 1/25/2010, 9:48 pm

I went wide eyed, "..umm..." I went backwards, "Morgan help me." I asked in a small voice.

[whats the date in this?]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next