The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 17 Empty Re: Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 10:57 am

"Naw, it's just the honeymoon phase. We've only been dating for a week or so, so it's basically like obsession. Be lucky I'm sane enough to talk to you now." I joked, ingoring Noah's message.

[He comes in now and we start arguing?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 17 Siggy
Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 17 SiggyPurely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 17 Siggy
Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 17 SiggyPurely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 17 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School - Page 17 Empty Re: Purely [NOT] Fictional; Chapter 1; School

Post by IRuleTheWorld 5/31/2010, 12:18 pm

Noah knocks rafts his knuckles softly on the door. The room fills with thud noises. "Amanda! You never answered any of my texts!" He said. I glanced at Amanda...Oh no. "He seems upset." I spoke where only Amanda could hear.

[Bold, is someone else speaking from my POV.]

[The number I sent you was my home phone. Check email for real number.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 396

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 12:37 pm

I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Noah...." I began softly, leaving my phone on my bed. "Miranda and I are in the middle of something. I haven't seen her in two weeks. Calm down. You know if I would have answered your texts or calls that I would have been distrracted. Please don't make us fight on Valentine's Day, Noah." I kept my voice steady and sure.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 5/31/2010, 1:54 pm

[Over-dramatizing. Here I come.]

"Exactly it's Valentine's Day! We were suppose to spend it together!" How could she not grasp that!? "Besides, she's a monster." I pointed at Miranda, she was dangerous. A frown came over here face, and she muttered a, "No, i'm not."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 2:27 pm

"Shhhh." I whispered, hugging him tightly. "Noah, things happen. You wouldn't be over-reacting like this if my mother had a heart attack or something, and if you did, I'd break up with you." My hands came around him, rubbing his back gently. "Miranda's safe. I trust her. And I hung out with her today because I knew you wouldn't overreact. I knew you'd know why. But since you don't, I guess I don't have much of a choice. Please."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 5/31/2010, 3:58 pm

I let out a loud laugh, "I don't even trust myself Amanda."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 4:00 pm

"Well I trust you."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 6/13/2010, 8:05 pm

My eyes flared with an intense emotion: anger. "You shouldn't. I'll kill you Amanda! You'll never see me coming." A small burst of energy, and I was invisible. I reappeared in a flash, my expression the same as before.

[Sorry I was on a cruise.]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/14/2010, 2:46 pm

"Not the point!" I realized. "Noah," I began, turning to him, "The heart of the matter is that I do enjoy spending time with you, and I do enjoy spending time with Miranda. However, since I haven't seen her in two weeks, and since she's... a vampire," I lowered my voice, "I think I can spend tonight with her. I really wish it wasn't Valentine's Day, but Noah, I have a rule I follow. 'Guys come and go, but friends are forever.' I also, with few exeptions, do what I said I'd do first. This is one of those exceptions. I'm sorry." I hugged him tightly, hoping he'd understand. "I have to do this, Noah. I can find another boyfriend if you break up with me and I want one. I can't find another friend like Miranda, and certainly not one that's a vampire. I choose you over her almost all the time, so just let me have some girl time." I whispered, and then shut the door very quietly.
"Did I do that okay?"

[It's okay- how was the cruise?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 6/20/2010, 6:14 pm

Noah nodded and quietly left left. She must've really struck a nerve. With him leaving, Amanda, the impending akwardness of continuing this conversation, and I were the only things taking up space in the room. The akwardness filled it mostly, I just really had no idea what to say. My mouth hung ajar for a moment before I shut it. "Sure." One-word answers weren't going to help... No, not at all.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/20/2010, 6:28 pm

"So... how did you become a vampire?" I asked as I heard my door slam. "Why bit you? What did it feel like? When? I want to know everything!" I was trying to fill the awkwardness by asking about Volterra.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 6/20/2010, 6:40 pm

"Amanda, please." I rolled my eyes, "It hurts to get bit, it hurts a lot." My left hand casually reached up, covering the bite mark. She was simply filling akwardness with more akwardness. I ignored the other questions, except for one, why, this was also the one i've asked myself many a times. The answer was always the same; "Because I have an ability."
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/20/2010, 7:08 pm

"Y-Yeah, I know." I said quietly, thinking about Noah. I had made the right choice... right?
"So what did you do in Volterra as a vampire? Were you a member of the Voultri for a while?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 6/20/2010, 7:18 pm

"Yep." I said with a false sweetness. "Actually-" I had a sadistic smile played up, "I enjoyed it, being a member of the guard, its interesting. I change, but i'm afraid that's all it will ever be, something new in my life, that was orignally swapped with something old." I could hear Amanda's measured heartbeat.

-Bad dum- -Bad dum- -Bad dum- -Bad dum- -Bad dum- -Bad dum-

No.
I can't let her get close,
for the world as I know it,
will come crashing

down.

[I got bored, so I changed this post up....]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/20/2010, 9:37 pm

"Just a change? Miranda! You are a vampire, and you call that just a change?!" I kept my voice quiet, but it was filled with appalling words. "You have to hunt! You have to be careful everywhere you go! You can... what's your power?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 6/21/2010, 3:22 pm

I gave her a snide smile, "Please, all of this is something that varies the ordinary; change. Sure-" I shrugged, " This was something that ended my humanity, but it's fine." I chimed in with the final comment nonchalently. "Oh, and I can turn invisible...Something, Something, atoms scrambling, yada yadda ya, I lose my scent." I dismissed the thought with a single wave of my hand through the air.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/21/2010, 5:01 pm

"You can flipping turn invisible, and you don't even care!" I was jumpy and bouncy and giggly, and she absolutly didn't care about being a vampire? "Miranda... you're amazing. You're this amazingly ancient creature with old ties and great history in the present, and you just call it a change? It's much, much more!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 6/21/2010, 5:08 pm

Severe the ties, Now! I chanted in a mantra like style, "I don't care, it won't be much more if I do not allow it!" Yelling at Amanda made me feel a little relieve. Walking towards the window, I opened it gently, "Change isn't everlasting, neither is friendship. For I shall never have a friend that understands...." My darkend eyes were hollow;empty, as I exited via window. "This is for the best." I whispered unaware that she could most likely here it. Running, all I seemed to do, all I will ever do.
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by IRuleTheWorld 6/22/2010, 3:41 pm

[Okay, so I was at Target, and there I saw it! A foam mace, thats a fake weapon made of foam with foam spikes sticking out of the ball, and a foam axe, they were both $1]
IRuleTheWorld
IRuleTheWorld
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/24/2010, 5:04 pm

My face fell, and I looked uncertain. "Miranda...?" I asked quietly, biting my lip. And once I realized what had happened, I didn't know what to do. But I at least had one apology to make.
I dialed Noah's number and left a message. "Noah... I'm sorry about tonight. It didn't work out the way I wanted either. If you want, we can hang out now- I really need someone to talk to about what happened. Sorry." I ended the call after leaving voicemail, staring out the window. "What did I do to cause this?" I whispered, almost to myself. "I don't understand."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17