The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

+6
<3--[Emily]--<<
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Miss_Alice
Jesus4Eternity
The Mad Hatter
Imagine
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 2 Empty Re: ♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

Post by Imagine 2/16/2010, 11:38 pm

( Welcome, Misguided Ghost! Your name is from the Paramore song, no? xD Nice taste.)

I jumped down to the table infront of the Mad Hatter. "Hello, Hatty! Having some trouble, are we, dear?" I meowed, dipping my paw into a near-by tea pot. I tasted it. "Very nice tea."

Suddenly, I landed on a pile of sticks and leaves in a room that contained only a glass table with a key on it, and a tiny blue door. "This is SO WEIRD!"

( Sorry that took so long!)
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 2 Empty Re: ♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/16/2010, 11:39 pm

(Yes, it is, in fact. ^.^ And thank you.)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/16/2010, 11:43 pm

"Ah, no trouble now." The Mad Hatter laughed his familiar laugh. It could either be described as creepy, annoying, mad [obviously], or downright silly for some people-- no inbetweens. He picked up another teacup, tapping the bottom of it. "No holes. See?" He showed the cat. "And how have you been faring?" He asked, pouring himself a cup of tea. "Would you like some? I'm making mustard sandwhiches, too."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/16/2010, 11:44 pm

Imagine wrote:( Welcome, Misguided Ghost! Your name is from the Paramore song, no? xD Nice taste.)

I jumped down to the table infront of the Mad Hatter. "Hello, Hatty! Having some trouble, are we, dear?" I meowed, dipping my paw into a near-by tea pot. I tasted it. "Very nice tea."

Suddenly, I landed on a pile of sticks and leaves in a room that contained only a glass table with a key on it, and a tiny blue door. "This is SO WEIRD!"

( Sorry that took so long!)

Alison looked at her surroundings as she continued to fall. It seemed it was taking awhile. A long time actually. "This is weird." She stated, before pulling the book back to her nose. As she scanned a few sentences, she felt ground on her feet again. Actually, on her behind. "Ouch..." She muttered.

{Oh, It's fine. ^^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/16/2010, 11:50 pm

(Quite welcome. Brand New Eyes is by far their best album.)

"Oh, fair. And you?" My ears perked up when he said sandwich. "Actually, Hatty, do you have and sardines to go with the mustard?" I peered into his cup. "Very good, no holes in this one! I dare say you're learning!"

I looked up as someone else fell through the whole. She was reading, and my stomach twisted when I saw the title. Alice in Wonderland. "Hello!" I said, trying to keep the worry out of my voice.

Last edited by Imagine on 2/16/2010, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 2/16/2010, 11:51 pm

(Agreed indefinately. ^.^)
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/16/2010, 11:53 pm

The Mad Hatter paused, "Well, let me check..." He opened a random teapot, peering into it. "Aha!" He declared happily, pulling out a few sardines from the pot and tossing them onto the mustard-covered bread, throwing another piece of bread over it and handing it to The Car.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/16/2010, 11:57 pm

[Oi. it's almost eleven! Gotta run, night Wonderlanders!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/16/2010, 11:57 pm

Imagine wrote:(Quite welcome. Brand New Eyes is by far their best album.)

"Oh, fair. And you?" My ears perked up when he said sandwich. "Actually, Hatty, do you have and sardines to go with the mustard?" I peered into his cup. "Very good, no holes in this one! I dare say you're learning!"

I looked up as someone else fell through the whole. She was reading, and my stomach twisted when I saw the title. Alice in Wonderland. "Hello!" I said, trying to keep the worry out of my voice.

Alison looked up from her book, hearing another voice. She glanced around and her mouth became a thin line. Oh...Kay, Nevermind. This wasn't cool anymore. Color flushed out of her face. "H-Hi..." She muttered.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/16/2010, 11:59 pm

{Night WL!}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 12:13 am

(Adios, Hatty!

I've decided that's what I'm going to call you now. xD)

I grinned at The Mad Hatter. But, then again, I was already grinning. "Splendid. Thank you, my old friend." I swallowed the sandwich whole. "Very good. The mustard is a nice touch." I blinked my bright eyes and apeared in the chair next to him, which was lavender in color and considerably higher than his. "We are getting a lot of visitors to Wonderland, these days. I hope it will be a good thing." I remarked. "But, at least it will be a thing, which is better than no thing at all."

"Hi. Erm, did you happen to just fall down a long hole and we are now standing in a little room, or am I dreaming?" My throat tightened. "'Cuz this would be a really cool dream, but if this is real... I don't know what to think."

(I really should go myself. Night, all! =) )

Last edited by Imagine on 2/17/2010, 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/17/2010, 6:35 pm

[Heehee. xD]

"Yes, yes, indeed!" The Mad Hatter gave another one of his slightly eery, slightly loony, and slightly airy sort of laughs. He clapped his gloved hands together a little. "Dormouse!" He sang, grabbing a teapot and banging it on the table. A little mouse poked its head from the top, blinking sleepily.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 7:04 pm

(Hello! =) )

"Hello, Mouse." I purred, flicking my bushy tail. I bent my head and sniffed one of the nearest tea pots. "Rhubarb!" I jumped backwards. "Really, an unpleasant smelling food, if there ever was one. And indeed there is, as I have just pointed out."
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 7:10 pm

[RP anyone?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 2 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 2 Siggy
♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 2 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/17/2010, 7:10 pm

"Ooh, we shall get rid of that, then, shall we?" The Mad Hatter grabbed the pot by its handle, and flicked it somewhere across the table. It skidded until it reached the very end, and then fell off somewhere.
The mouse squeaked at the sight of the cat, hiding in the cup, although the very tip of his long, thin tail still poked out of it.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 7:17 pm

[Wormeh... RP? Me haz Alice. Smile]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 7:18 pm

"Thank you, Hatty." I blinked at the Dormouse. "Oh, don't be frightened. I only eat brave little mice. And you do not apear to be a very brave mouse. Carry on." I swatted it's tail dismissively, my grin growing even wider.
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/17/2010, 7:21 pm

[Sures! I only have The White Queen to use, though, and I 'dun feel like using her. D=]

The little mouse appeared from its hiding place, having to squeeze his head through the spout of the teapot, his ears being so big. It shot back through the hole quickly when he touched his tail, but quickly reappeared again.

The Mad Hatter laughed.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 7:26 pm

I winked at the mouse as it popped back up. "Now, you are being brave! And, as I said, I eat brave little mice." I blinked my eyes and appeared in a different chair, a fushca one, across from The Hatter. "Alas, I am not hungry. I have just had a sandwich. Your lucky day, Mouse." I informed it.
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 7:30 pm

[Meh, Wormeh. Razz]

[Anyone else RP?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 7:31 pm

( I have the Caterpillar and the Red Queen open. =) )
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 7:32 pm

[Who do ya wanna use? I only have Alice.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 7:34 pm

( The Caterpillar. xD )
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/17/2010, 7:38 pm

['Kay. You start?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/17/2010, 7:39 pm

The mouse squeaked in alarm, its head darting back and forth. It twisted its tail in its tiny, fragile-looking little paws nervously, his ears folding back. "Hatty, you wouldn't let him eat me for dinner, would you?" He asked.

"We'll see!" The Mad Hatter laughed, jokingly poking the mouse.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next