The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

+6
<3--[Emily]--<<
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Miss_Alice
Jesus4Eternity
The Mad Hatter
Imagine
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 3 Empty Re: ♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 7:41 pm

( Sadly, I must go after this. But I shall be back later. )

I lay stretched out on my mushroom, smoking. I let out a smoke ring and it floated off lazily into the air, taking the shape of a butterfly.

I chuckled. "Never fear. I swear I shall not eat you." I said, raising my right paw. "A freind of Hatty's is a friend of mine... for now."
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 3 Empty Re: ♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 8:30 pm

( I be back! =D )
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/17/2010, 9:19 pm

The Dormouse sighed with obvious relief, wiping his forehead with his tiny hand. "Alright then. I'll just doze o--" And before he could finish his sentence, his little body dropped and he fell back into the teapot, fast asleep.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/17/2010, 10:02 pm

I gingerly put the lid on the tea pot he was resting in. "I beleive I've heard some where that too much sleep isn't good for you. But, then again, it's better than no sleep at all, and I don't think I can remeber where I heard it, either, or if it was a reliable source. There are a good many unreliable sources, you know. Like the March Hare for one. He's quite mad. But, so are you and I!"
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/17/2010, 10:57 pm

"Yes, yes of course!" The Mad Hatter grinned, clasping his hands together, although he did so quietly so that he would not wake the sleeping mouse. He nodded, glancing from left to right, "But not as mad as the Red Queen, no?" He teased.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/18/2010, 8:20 am

I chuckled. "Oh, never. I dare say she's the madest of us all." I winked one glowing eye. "Say, Hatty, how do you manage not to get beheaded everytime she calls you to visit?" I asked. The Red Queen had threatened me before, but I am much to quick. Not to mention she threatens to behead everyone at least once a day.

Last edited by Imagine on 2/18/2010, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/18/2010, 6:11 pm

The Mad Hatter took a sip of his tea, and he nodded along with what the Cat was saying. He placed it back on the slightly slanted and messy tablecloth, wiping his mouth. "Yes, yes, I do think about that every time she sends me away-- but I honestly don't know, either!" He laughed.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/18/2010, 6:21 pm

"Perhaps she's afraid she'll be the madest one, once you're gone." I laughed at his laugh. "Treason is rather fun, my friend." I swished my tail, purring. "How have you and Time been getting along lately? Still rather badly, I suppose."
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/18/2010, 6:35 pm

The Mad Hatter paused, shrugging a little. He pored himself some more tea, and shook his head a little. "Ah, you assume right, again!" He smiled at him, nodding.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagine 2/18/2010, 6:42 pm

"Of course. I am always right. Inexplicably." My grinned widened. "It is my job to be right, Hatty, and I am very good at it, if I may say so myself. And I may." I bent down and hooked a claw around a tea cup, bringing it to my mouth and taking a sip.
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/18/2010, 8:49 pm

The Mad Hatter smiled his odd smile. It was odd, because if you looked closely, one of his pupils was larger than the other, and looked to a slightly different angle. "Agreed, Mr. Cat." He clapped his hands.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 7:39 pm

[HELLO PEOPLE]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 3 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 3 Siggy
♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 3 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 10:48 pm

[PERSON! *tackle*]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 10:49 pm

[GYAH! *throws football* YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TACKLE ME!!!!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:04 pm

[Bwahaha. xD RP? Alice and the Dormouse?]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:16 pm

[O.o There's an Alice in Wonderland thingy on the TV.]

[I wanna do Mad Hatter and Alice... or is he not free?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:18 pm

[No, I just don't feel Mad enough for him today. xD You start!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:20 pm

[But.... but... in one of the thingys, it says they're, like, protective of each other!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:21 pm

[Yes, I know, Amanda. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:21 pm

[Me-e-e-e-e-h! *is all whiney*]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:26 pm

[Okai, I guess we won't RP, then, 'cause I really don't want to use the Hatter right now.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:28 pm

[My mother was right; whining doesn't work. xD]

[Finez. You start, tho. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:30 pm

[hehehe. xD]

The Dormouse was sleeping in his little teapot, all alone at the table. See, The Hatter had left to get some oddly colored berries to use in his tea, and had forgotten to wake him so he could take him along.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:36 pm

Alice was wandering around Wonderland, taking in everything and trying to retrieve memories from the last time she had been here. She had now ended up at The Mad Hatter's, and was gazing longingly at the table.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:38 pm

The Dormouse's light and squeak-like snores could be heard from the teapot, hollow and slightly echo-like because of where he was.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next