The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

+6
<3--[Emily]--<<
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Miss_Alice
Jesus4Eternity
The Mad Hatter
Imagine
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Empty Re: ♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:40 pm

Alice's head whipped around, hearing the squeaks. She managed to find the little cup he was in, and memories stirred. She had sat here once... drank out of this cup....
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy
♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy
♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Empty Re: ♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!]

Post by Imagine 2/19/2010, 11:41 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:The Mad Hatter smiled his odd smile. It was odd, because if you looked closely, one of his pupils was larger than the other, and looked to a slightly different angle. "Agreed, Mr. Cat." He clapped his hands.

( Sorry Hatty, I really haven't had time to get on here and I may not have internet for the rest of the weekend. xP My dad decided we needed to visit my great uncle and didn't tell me until after school today so I'm in a hotel half way to his house. )

"Mr. Cat. Hmmm... I think I rather like that." I said thoughtfully, grinning. I took another sip of the tea. "You make wonderful tea, Hatty. What's in this one?"
Imagine
Imagine
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:46 pm

The mouse lifted his head, tilting it slightly. It always tilted like that because his ears were so big. He blinked his large, black eyes up at her. "Alice!" He exclaimed happily.

~&~

"Oh, I have no idea, really. Some berries, I suppose, and sugar-- and tea." The Hatter replied, stirring his own. [sorry my reply sucks, I just wanted to get that back to you so you'd have something to reply to for when you get back.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:50 pm

"Why, hello!" Alice is overjoyed now, and hoping she is not dreaming. Finally, someone from Wonderland that seems to remember her!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/19/2010, 11:51 pm

The Dormouse jumped up, poking his head out from the teapot, the little cap dangling from his head like a loose hat. He shook it off, and scurried over to where she was standing. "You're back!"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/19/2010, 11:52 pm

"By accident, again." Alice admits, blusing slightly. Amanda wonders if she is playing Alice right.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 2/20/2010, 12:12 am

The Mad Hatter, wonders, too. [xD] The Dormouse laughed a squeaky little laugh, "Silly Alice! You need to be much more careful when you're walking!"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/20/2010, 12:15 am

"You honestly think this is all my fault?" Alice asks with mock surprise. "Maybe I should just know where the entrances to magic worlds are."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 2/21/2010, 4:43 pm

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Dinah

Name: Dinah
Species: { Are they a human? A Wonderlander? If so, what?} Alice's Cat

Description: a short orange-red coat with rusted ears and a salmon face. Color wise, of course, though in Wonderland it would not be that odd for a cat to have the face of a salmon. Her belly is the creamiest of peaches along with all four paws, while her nose is a bubbly champagne color. Her eyes are a blinded robin's egg blue and her tail is short and crooked. A pink silk ribbon is wound around her neck and twirled into a bow on the back side of her head.
Allegiance: {Red Queen? White Queen? Neutral? On a solo quest to take over Wonderland?} White Queen?
Rank: {If they have any} Don't really think she has one...
Other: I hope this is okay. If not, then I'll start over xD
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/28/2010, 11:26 pm

{Does... Anyone want to RP?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 3:53 pm

[I shall!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 3/27/2010, 9:34 pm

(Name: Genevieve Delfi
Species: Human
Description: Genevieve has light green eyes and black hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders. Her hair is straight and it's very odd if you see it any other way. She's very lanky. Genevieve is a particularly happy person. She recognizes sorrow and feels it sometimes, but not very often. She's very talkative once she warms up to somebody, but she's completely silent and shy if she doesn't know a person well enough.
Allegiance: White Queen.
Other:

Is this okay?)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 3918♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 3919♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 4122♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 4123♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 4121♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 2005♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 4120♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 1703♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 1704♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 3920♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 1770♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 3918♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 3916♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/29/2010, 5:33 pm

Name: Alison DeNeil
Species: { Are they a human? A Wonderlander? If so, what?} Human, but secretly wants to become a new Queen- The Queen of Pink Nature. Or as known as the Pink Nture Queen... But that will never happen.
Description: {Physical and personality. If you can find a picture, that's great, but you should have at least one sentence here, too.} Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8. Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'.
Allegiance: {Red Queen? White Queen? Neutral? On a solo quest to take over Wonderland?} White Queen
Rank: {If they have any} Maybe just a helper through Wonderland, the White Queen's trusty compansion/maid if possible?
Other: Can she be the cousin or neice of Alic if possible?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/7/2010, 5:17 am

[This is a character from a AiW re-write I did a while ago. I'm not sure if he'll be accepted or night...but whatever.]

Name: Falcon.
Species: { Are they a human? A Wonderlander? If so, what?} Human...but the Red Queen put a spell/whatever on him, so he is actually a dragon. Which is sad.
Description: {Physical and personality. If you can find a picture, that's great, but you should have at least one sentence here, too.} (I still haven't found a pic of him...) 6'4 in height (when in human form), thin and wiry, with long limbs. He has coal-black hair (and so, scales) and blue, blue eyes (as in dragon form).
Allegiance: {Red Queen? White Queen? Neutral? On a solo quest to take over Wonderland?} Is forced into allegiance with the Red Queen.
Other: ...nothing...

~Onyx
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/4/2010, 2:15 pm

(Confused...!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

♥♠♣♦ Down The Rabbit Hole [Book One: Welcome to Wonderland!] - Page 4 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4