The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

+6
littletoes101
shadowsowner888
kindro
Horsey
EmmaRosa
truckthewolf
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/12/2010, 8:12 pm

truckthewolf wrote:[Okay! I'll ttyl c:]
Mazie trialed up at him as he stared off at the distance, smiling slightly, though letting it fade quickly. "I'm sorry. Sometimes it can be... Hard, to say the least, when you're forced to do it, instead of wanting to do it for something you love. Like a family or... a home." Arizona spoke softer, a lighter tone that apparently showed sorrow for the brute. A street-gang life was hard, she knew it first hand. "Dont be ashamed, though." She said, noticing him lower his head. "What happened in the past made you who you are today."

"Hehe... Leaving my horrid life and coming here...It's not much.. but.. I kept my strength, and skill to keep me alive if anything attacked.." I chuckled. "You're kind of lucky to have a brute like me in you gang.." I pounced on her playfully. "How about you?"
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by shadowsowner888 7/14/2010, 9:48 am

((Umm . . . so, I sorta failed at replying, Liz. xP Do you still want to RP with me, Leafe and Molten? If so, I do have a reply for you, and I’ll post it if you do indeed wanna RP with me still.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 1:45 pm

[[ This seems like it's pretty cool, I wanna join! = D ]]

I've been let loose and now I'm crawling up the wall,

Name;; Thatcher [Thatch]
Gender;; Male
Gang;; BH-K

Word is: I got away and now I must be caught

Breed;; [Any breed is acceptable, even wolf mixes. I don't mind.] Errr....some sort of mutt. xD Part Wolf, Part German Shepard and part Husky I'll say.
Description;; [Try your best to include every single detail. This can be considered semi-elite and I don't want to skimp out on the details where it matters. Pictures ARE ACCEPTED. As long as accompanied by a small description of accessories/piercings/ect.] For starters, Thatcher most closely resembles his German Shepard parent in stature and face. The colouration, however, emphasizes his wolf genes, as his fur is brownish tan, with black fur on the bottom of his tail. He has a small, gold hoop earing through his right ear, while the left ear has a big v-shape notch in it. Around his neck, he wears a shark tooth necklace (which he claimed to have fought said shark) with a recently-added gold crown charm, to symbolize his membership with BH-K. His eyes are dark green, rimmind with black, and he has a small, white patch of fur under the right eye. His tail is kinda of short, but very fluffly, and curls up just the way a husky's would.
Personality;; [Allowed to be played out, highly preferred not to be.] Thatch loves to tell tall tales; the thing is, some of them are actually true. He has a bit of a big head (and by that, I mean a LOT of a big head) and will exaggerate every good thing he does (and downplay the bad things.)

I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days

History; [Make sure to include this, doesn't have to be long or extremely descriptive, just something to know where your character stands.] Thatcher is a sea-dog; he used to live with a sailor who took him aboard ships. What happened to the sailor is unknown, as Thatcher was separated from him, but Thatch continued to sneak aboard ships. As a result of him traveling all over the word, he is fluent in many other languages.
Other Information; Errrr....I'm good.

My flatlined inhibition is my ammunition; I'm just fighting to get by.

© The Cab – One Of Those Nights, lyrics.

I don't want to change the world,,

Name; Sherry; well, that's what she tells everyone to call her. It's probably not her real name.
Gender; Female
Breed; [Must be a type of canine.] Wolf
Gang;
LES-T

I just want to leave it colder.
Description;[Be specific about all the details on your canine. Remember to include their bandana, wristband, etc that has the color and sign of their gang.] Sherry is shorter, and a tad bit stockier than the average wolf. She has powerful muscles in her legs, and a fighting personality to match. However, her additional muscle-weight sometimes slows her down, making her slower than other wolves. Sherry is a a predominatly white wolf, but her back, top of tail, back of her head as well as her ears are a dark shade of pink. The pink fades into the white that makes up her face, underbelly, legs and bottom of tail. She has fierce, ice-blue eyes. She wears a purple bandana with a neon green biohazard symbol around her head. Around her two front wrists, she wears matching purple wristbands, but instead of the gang symbol, she has a black music note on each one.
Personality; [Please don't put to be Rp'd out.]
Sherry is a fighter. She's easily fired up, and hard to beat when she's mad, despite her smaller stature. She'll do whatever it takes to get what she wants, and she lives by the creed that "rules were made to be broken."

Light the fuse and burn it up,

History; [Not Optional. If you can't think of anything, just put Unknown.] Yeah, she's one of those secretive wolves who are like 'noooooooo its a secret x_X'
Other Information; [If you joining later in the thread and don't want to go through initiation, request that here as well as any other information]
Heck yeah, Sherry'll go through initiation!

Take the path that leads to nowhere.

[[ Hope these are OK! ]]

(c)EmmaRosa for the form design.
(c) "I Will Not Bow" - Breaking Benjamin; for song lyrics.

The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/15/2010, 2:28 pm

{Newms; Awesomee forms! They look really good. :3
They're both accepted and I'll add Sherry to my pack list now. You'll have to wait for truckthewolf on the weekend to add Thatcher to the front, but you can still go ahead and Rp with him. I checked with her and she said to go ahead and let you know that and approve him. :3}
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 4:44 pm

[[ Okay, thanks so much Emma! So, does anybody have a free character, either gang...? ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/15/2010, 5:39 pm

kindro wrote:
Mercedes let the male speak before she turned away from him to take in the alleyway. But, then he said the second sentence and she was blown away when he said "us". She turned back to the male, and saw the Finnish Spitz, standing and trotting forward. The spitz was utterly simple and elegant, while Mercedes was standing there, black fur, orange tips, blue eyes. She figured that she stuck out like a sore thumb, while, the Spitz, next to the male, looked like she belonged on the streets, while Mercedes looked like she should be in some freak show. Mercedes decided that the two, the male and the Spitz, had known each other for a long time, and she then began to consider the two being mates. But, as her mind worked, she found that if this were true, there would be a swarm of pups, running into each other, chasing their tails and nipping at their father's toes. Mercedes let a small smirk slide across her lips when the fea spoke to the male, about having to evaluate her a little more. She watched as the Spitz returned to her spot, and then, Mercedes spoke. "I'm willing to do anything to join a pack," she murmured, a smile playing across her lips; hopefully she would be able to win the alpha over.

[No problem, Newms! ]

Gabriel gave her a long, curious look, as if trying to see into her soul and test her nerve right then and there. After a short silence, eyes still locked, he knew the she - wolf wouldn't break now but she still had to prove herself worthy. "Good," he said, not moving his eyes from hers, "You're gonna need that attitude to survive." After flicking his tail and standing up, he spoke again, "We have an enemy pack, Brooklyn Heights, and their numbers are getting bigger," he explained with an icy tone in his voice. Glancing towards EmmaRosa, a smirk formed onto his face before he looked back towards Merci, "You get to help us...control their population a little," he announced smoothly.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 6:09 pm

[[ Yay! Well, anyway, do you happen to have a free character...? ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/15/2010, 7:46 pm

(Uhhhm, Razz If you wanna wait, Gabe and Emma should be free soon, they're just caught up in another Rp. Once Kindro responds, then I could get at least one of them freed up.)
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/15/2010, 8:19 pm

[[ Naw, it's all good if they're busy now. I can wait for another person or something xP ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/16/2010, 12:40 am

EmmaRosa wrote:
kindro wrote:
Mercedes let the male speak before she turned away from him to take in the alleyway. But, then he said the second sentence and she was blown away when he said "us". She turned back to the male, and saw the Finnish Spitz, standing and trotting forward. The spitz was utterly simple and elegant, while Mercedes was standing there, black fur, orange tips, blue eyes. She figured that she stuck out like a sore thumb, while, the Spitz, next to the male, looked like she belonged on the streets, while Mercedes looked like she should be in some freak show. Mercedes decided that the two, the male and the Spitz, had known each other for a long time, and she then began to consider the two being mates. But, as her mind worked, she found that if this were true, there would be a swarm of pups, running into each other, chasing their tails and nipping at their father's toes. Mercedes let a small smirk slide across her lips when the fea spoke to the male, about having to evaluate her a little more. She watched as the Spitz returned to her spot, and then, Mercedes spoke. "I'm willing to do anything to join a pack," she murmured, a smile playing across her lips; hopefully she would be able to win the alpha over.

[No problem, Newms! ]

Gabriel gave her a long, curious look, as if trying to see into her soul and test her nerve right then and there. After a short silence, eyes still locked, he knew the she - wolf wouldn't break now but she still had to prove herself worthy. "Good," he said, not moving his eyes from hers, "You're gonna need that attitude to survive." After flicking his tail and standing up, he spoke again, "We have an enemy pack, Brooklyn Heights, and their numbers are getting bigger," he explained with an icy tone in his voice. Glancing towards EmmaRosa, a smirk formed onto his face before he looked back towards Merci, "You get to help us...control their population a little," he announced smoothly.

Mercedes nodded in understanding. "I see," she replied smoothly, her voice like velvet. She peered back to the Spitz when Gabriel did, and she saw a slight hatred gleaming in the fea's eyes. She shrugged it off, perhaps it was aimed towards Brooklyn Heights as apposed to her, and nodded once more. "Okay, what should I do, then?"
(Sorry for the short-ness of the post. I'm with a friend, and we need to get off, so I'll lengthen it sometime tomorrow. :3)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/16/2010, 9:10 am

[Thanks for being so patient, Newms! I'll add Thatcher now. (:]

kindro wrote:"I'm sorry for being so..dramatic," Gavyn replied, looking the brute in the eyes. She could feel the cold green rock press against her fur, burrowing down to her skin. "I..can't believe it..but..I almost committed...suicide..And if that's not dramatic, I have no clue what is." She rolled her eyes at herself. "I've been..naive..stupid these last few days, and I can't explain why, because, I, myself, do not know." She shook her head for emphasis. "But, I hope we can forget this all happened and move on."

Cache honestly didn't know what to say or what was bothering him the most: the fact that his love meant so much to her... or that she almost commited suicide because of it. This kinda behavior wasn't healthy for her sake, putting herself before her gang-mates irked him to a point which he can't exactly explain, but it was there and he knew it. "Uhm, well... It's, fine? I mean... Dont worry about it. Are you alright; you're not hurt in any way, correct?" He stood, examining her body for any physical harm before looking up at her face.

UchihaGirl1135 wrote:"Hehe... Leaving my horrid life and coming here...It's not much.. but.. I kept my strength, and skill to keep me alive if anything attacked.." I chuckled. "You're kind of lucky to have a brute like me in you gang.." I pounced on her playfully. "How about you?"

"Well thats good; it's great you did, actually. Keeping strong through all hard times is probably what gets you through them," The dainty female mused. "Well, I honestly can't remember much before I started my gang life, all I know is that from what others have told me, I havn't changed much. Which is probably a good thing..." Mazie grinned, tumbling backwards easil with a smirk. "Oh really? How so; why am I so lucky?" The female challenged him playfully with a mischevious gleam to her face.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/16/2010, 11:17 am

(Ackk. I'm on my friends iPod so it's hard to type, and so my reply will be really short and not colored and stuffs..just so you know.)

Gavyn nodded. "Yeah, no, no harm done." She turned in a full circle to show that she had brought no physical harm to herself. "See?" she asked, smiling. She let out a long, hard sigh, and trotted away from the brute towards her car. She swung into the back, and curled up, her eyes closing. Her breathing slowed and hollowed out as she slowly drifted into sleep.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/16/2010, 11:36 am

"Hehe... Maybe because I'm a wise and strong fighter.. I'll be able to protect you and everyone else in the gang.." I chuckled as I tumbled forward.. I jumped on her back and playfully pulled her ear.. "Also I'm great company!" I laughed.

UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/16/2010, 12:32 pm

[[ No problem, truckie! x3
Er, I guess everyone's busy now xP Well, I probably won't be on until later tonight, so it's all good. I'll RP then! ^.^ ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/16/2010, 12:34 pm

size=20]
I've been let loose and now I'm crawling up the wall,
[/size]
Name;; Desmond
Gender;; Male
Gang;; BHK

Word is: I got away and now I must be caught

Breed;; Shepherd/wolf mix [Any breed is acceptable, even wolf mixes. I don't mind.]
Description;; A bold-looking male. He takes on more of his wolf side in appearance. Tall, muscular, and short, wiry-pelted. His main fur color is black, but he has two brown eye-spots, brown paws, a white chin, and other brown streaks throughout his fur. Desmond has no tail. Well, it's just a little stub of a thing. He doesn't say much about it, other than it was an accident when he was a pup. Around his left forepaw is a chain bracelet with a charm bearing his gang's symbol. [Try your best to include every single detail. This can be considered semi-elite and I don't want to skimp out on the details where it matters. Pictures ARE ACCEPTED. As long as accompanied by a small description of accessories/piercings/ect.]
Personality;; Young, friendly, and go-lucky. His personality doesn't match his ruff looks at all. Desmond is very opinionated, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Sometimes he just needs to learn to shut that muzzle of his and listen... [Allowed to be played out, highly preferred not to be.]

I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days

History; Desmond was born in Colorado, where his mother met his father in the wild. They obviously fell in love and had him. They planned on staying a family, but when he was just three months old, Desmond was stolen away by a human child, because at the time he looked like a normal mutt, not a wolf. He was adopted and taken back to New York (where the family lived). Not knowing any better, he adjusted quickly. It was only when a horrible storm swept through and he was left outside that he fled. [Make sure to include this, doesn't have to be long or extremely descriptive, just something to know where your character stands.]
Other Information; None (:

My flatlined inhibition is my ammunition; I'm just fighting to get by.

© The Cab – One Of Those Nights, lyrics.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/17/2010, 1:06 am

[Accepted Horesyy! Thank you. (:]

Cache watched her walk off, then blinked his eyes a few times more. The brute grumbled something short under his breath, then turned, slinking back to his bed with tired eyes. He turned a few times, getting settled before nestling down into his bedding. Max quickly fell asleep again, leaving thoughts behind as he dozed off.

Mazie giggled, having a friend to play with that acted exactly like her part of the time would deffinately come in handy.
"Yes, those are deffinately good qualities to have. We're very lucky." She mused again, pulling her ear away from him and jumped up.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 1:29 am

[Imma drop all the fancifullness, as it takes too much time to type a reply, then color it and size it and stuff. xD So..yeah.]

(Truck, new day?)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/17/2010, 1:49 am

[Be my guest. :3]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/17/2010, 1:54 pm

((Would anyone like to RP with me? xD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/18/2010, 4:41 pm

I smiled at Mazie, my sharp teeth showing. Mazie brought light to my lonely life. I looked towards the distance and saw the bridge. "So.. The other gang.. have you ever seen them?" I tilted my head to the side..

(I know it's not much.. but i'm in a rush..)

(Lol Shadow!! I love your siggy! NhomNhom and Banananananan Batman!)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/18/2010, 11:48 pm

kindro wrote:
Mercedes nodded in understanding. "I see," she replied smoothly, her voice like velvet. She peered back to the Spitz when Gabriel did, and she saw a slight hatred gleaming in the fea's eyes. She shrugged it off, perhaps it was aimed towards Brooklyn Heights as apposed to her, and nodded once more. "Okay, what should I do, then?"

Gabe smirked, surprised she hadn't caught on yet, but figured it was better for him to elaborate anyways. "Just kill one off for us," he said with a casual tone, his eyes fixed on her to see her expression at his words. After a brief pause, he added, "Bring me back proof you did so by tomorrow, before sunset," he finished explaining the task, content with the idea of killing off an enemy.

(Shadow, I could have EmmaRosa Rp with youu?)
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/19/2010, 12:25 am

Golden sunlight streamed through the gaps/windows in the Impala, onto Gavyn's face; it was set into a light smirk, like always, but her body had been curled up, asleep. But, soon enough, she found strength in her core to stand, and she did. She stretched out on the seat, and hopped out of the car. She shook out her long coat, and began to search for food, even if it meant dumpster-diving.

--
Mercedes bobbed her head in a curt nod, while he spoke. But, when he brought up that she needed to bring back proof, her heart jumped into her throat. Sure, she had killed many animals before, but how could she possibly kill another wolf? Yeah, she knew that the other wolf would be from their rival pack, and that Gabe expected a fighter out of her, but a killer? She thought the task near impossible, but didn't show signs of backing down. "Alright," she heard herself say. What the heck was she doing? "I'll do it." Apparently, killing someone.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/19/2010, 2:06 am

Gabriel kept his gaze focused on her, searching for any signs of hesitation, but after a few moments passed, he didn't see any. "See you tomorrow then, Mercie," he said in a low tone, before turning and beginning to walk away from the she - wolf, Emma following. As he turned the corner, leading out of the alley, he glanced back her, a smile on his face and winked before disappearing. If she actually got accepted into the pack, maybe he would get a new romance as well.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/19/2010, 3:26 am

Mercedes grinned when she saw Gabe wink at her; her insides melted, and her stomach joined her heart in her throat. She tried to peel her eyes off of the magnificent brute, and focus on the situation at hand; she had to kill somebody. Boy, would this be hard. She stared at the sky, seeking her parents' advice. Finding and seeing nothing change, she cursed under her breath as she trotted off of Gabe's land.
--

Mercedes had found her way into the King's territory; it was really just a junk yard, but it apparently worked for these wolves. Her eyes scanned the area, for perhaps a vulnerable female. She spotted a fea scrambling for food, and dismissed her, thinking she could do better. Then she saw a slumbering male, who appeared to be the leader; he was buff and rather handsome, so she skipped him, as well. Then, she spotted a rather gangly female chatting with a male. She laid her target, and waited for them to separate. To possibly lure the female, she threw out a long yelp, and hid behind a dumpster, in the alley. She waited for her bait to be taken.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/19/2010, 2:31 pm

"Seen them? Of course. Battles are usually constant; but there hasn't been any in a while. Which makes me wonder about a lot of things. But I guess I can't complain, no one wants to fight when it isn't needed." She began to ramble a bit, eyes trailing off as she spoke aloud her thoughts. A quiet yelp caught her attention, though she hoped he hadn't heard it. The female had the urge to investigate, but by herself. It always seemed more interesting that way, and she was never short an adventure. "Hey, it looks like its about to rain..." She noticed, looking up to the sky. "So I think i'm gunna go on a walk... " Mazie woofed, then mentioned how they were back at the camp. "We're back so, maybe I'll see you when I get back? I'll only be a little while - few hours." Mazie purred, she needed time alone anyway. "Bye Raiden," Mazie purred, brushing past him and letting her tail slide across his shoulder and chest, showing a bit of her flirtatious side as she gave him a slight smirk.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next