The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

+6
littletoes101
shadowsowner888
kindro
Horsey
EmmaRosa
truckthewolf
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by shadowsowner888 7/19/2010, 2:53 pm

UchihaGirl1135 wrote:I smiled at Mazie, my sharp teeth showing. Mazie brought light to my lonely life. I looked towards the distance and saw the bridge. "So.. The other gang.. have you ever seen them?" I tilted my head to the side..

(I know it's not much.. but i'm in a rush..)

(Lol Shadow!! I love your siggy! NhomNhom and Banananananan Batman!)

((Thanks! x3 I'm so mad though, because it actually cut off little Batty's name. xP It was really supposed to be Banananananananananananananananana Batman, lol.))

EmmaRosa wrote:
kindro wrote:
Mercedes nodded in understanding. "I see," she replied smoothly, her voice like velvet. She peered back to the Spitz when Gabriel did, and she saw a slight hatred gleaming in the fea's eyes. She shrugged it off, perhaps it was aimed towards Brooklyn Heights as apposed to her, and nodded once more. "Okay, what should I do, then?"

Gabe smirked, surprised she hadn't caught on yet, but figured it was better for him to elaborate anyways. "Just kill one off for us," he said with a casual tone, his eyes fixed on her to see her expression at his words. After a brief pause, he added, "Bring me back proof you did so by tomorrow, before sunset," he finished explaining the task, content with the idea of killing off an enemy.

(Shadow, I could have EmmaRosa Rp with youu?)

((That would be awesome, though it looks like she and my character aren't in the same gang, so as long as that's not a problem with you . . . :3))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by kindro 7/19/2010, 5:35 pm

(Truck-I have to get off, so I'll reply later tonight, or soon, possibly. Check your PMs.)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/19/2010, 8:39 pm

(Shadow, That's not a problem with me, Smile Might make some things interesting, you never know. Do you want to start or would you prefer me to?)
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/19/2010, 9:03 pm

[[ Blah! xP Sorry, I've been on a road trip for the past few days and couldn't get on. I've got a few hours free right now though, so would anyone care to RP....? ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/19/2010, 9:20 pm

(I believe Gabe is now free, Newms. If you wanted to do something between him and Sherry in LES-T?)
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/19/2010, 9:39 pm

[[ Why, certainly! I'll start for you. ]]

The clacking sound of Sherry's claws on the pavement echoed through the quiet street. For a city, the road was fairly empty, something Sherry found unusual. She'd been in cities before; the racing cars, mobs of busy shoppers, and of course the city animals. She'd caught scents of other creatures here so far. Fierce alley cats, hungry raccoons and slimy rats, of course. But she was searching for one scent, one scent in particular. The scent of dogs. She glanced up at the street sign, but couldn't read it. Sighing, Sherry looked below it, and a bright eye-catching symbol on the wall attracted her attention. She'd seen symbols like those before. They were warning symbols, but that's as far as her knowledge reached.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/19/2010, 9:47 pm

Gabriel had broken off from EmmaRosa shortly after leaving Merci with her task to be accepted into the group and instead of going straight back to their warehouse, he had decided to patrol the borders of their territory before night settled in. It didn't take him very long, he basically just weaved through the streets and let himself breathe in any scents that may seem unfamiliar. However, he didn't like sending out just anyone else to do the job, it was one of those pet peeves he had about being the leader.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/19/2010, 9:57 pm

The sky was rapidly becoming darker, and Sherry decided to cut her journey short. She needed a place to seek shelter; not that she couldn't handle whatever dangers the city held for her, but it was hard to fight while one was asleep. She looked around for something suitable- some trees, and abandoned warehouse, a parking garage, maybe- her ice-blue eyes glinting in the darkness. Suddenly, she froze, rooting herself to the spot. Pulling her lips back in a snarl, Sherry turned in the direction of the oncoming pawsteps she'd just heard.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/19/2010, 10:06 pm

Gabriel had been keeping an even, casual pace throughout his whole rounds through the territory but after a snarl echoed through on the alleys, his pawsteps began to slow before coming to a complete stop. He could pick up the scent of another canine and his instincts immediately put him on edge. Although, he wasn't about to start snarling back, he always put on a composed, alpha-dog face when presented with a threat. He continued to separate the distance slowly, the she - wolf standing in front of him becoming clearer as he did so.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/19/2010, 10:13 pm

The vicious snarl dissapated when the stranger came into view; Sherry's face and body visibly relaxed, but her eyes still blazoned a challenging glint. She didn't challenge the approaching brute. From the way he carried himself, and the city scent on him, Sherry knew he was from around these parts. And chances were, she was on his territory. She stood stock-still, waiting for him to make the first move.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/19/2010, 10:21 pm

Gabriel continued to walk towards the she - wolf before coming to a complete stop, his eyes staring into hers. He kept a smug smile on his face, while keeping a strong stance, although he didn't look tense or frightened. He let silence fall between them for a few moments before finally speaking up, "What do you think you're doing on my territory?" he asked. Although he didn't sound threatening, just casual and maybe even a little playful. He didn't see any symbols that would mark her from another pack, so he figured she must be a loner and not too much of a threat.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/19/2010, 10:29 pm

Her ear twitched slightly, a little habit of her when she guessed something right. He didn't look like he was ready to claw her or anything, but Sherry did notice something peculiar. He was wearing that same symbol she'd seen on the wall! Which, Sherry concluded once again, must mean he was part of some sort of Pack or Gang, and this was his territory.
"Mm, well, I'm standing, for starters," she responded, sounding as if trespassing was perfectly normal for her. "Also breathing. And thinking, too. That was it, until you came around. Then we could add 'talking' to the list."
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/19/2010, 11:58 pm

truckthewolf wrote:"Seen them? Of course. Battles are usually constant; but there hasn't been any in a while. Which makes me wonder about a lot of things. But I guess I can't complain, no one wants to fight when it isn't needed." She began to ramble a bit, eyes trailing off as she spoke aloud her thoughts. A quiet yelp caught her attention, though she hoped he hadn't heard it. The female had the urge to investigate, but by herself. It always seemed more interesting that way, and she was never short an adventure. "Hey, it looks like its about to rain..." She noticed, looking up to the sky. "So I think i'm gunna go on a walk... " Mazie woofed, then mentioned how they were back at the camp. "We're back so, maybe I'll see you when I get back? I'll only be a little while - few hours." Mazie purred, she needed time alone anyway. "Bye Raiden," Mazie purred, brushing past him and letting her tail slide across his shoulder and chest, showing a bit of her flirtatious side as she gave him a slight smirk.

"Okay then...." I looked back at her tilting my head sideways and begun following her slowly and quietly.. My paws touched the ground softly without a noise to be heard. Then the smell of food attracted my attention. I turned away, but the curiosity of where Mazie was going was taking over me. I turned back and continued to follow.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/20/2010, 9:21 am

Mazie trotted along, keeping her ears pricked forward and eyesight glued forward, peeled open for anything that caught her attention as "odd." She began to pick up her pace, starting into a quick jog, then soon sprinting towards the yelping sound. She was far enough away from the group and everyone so that no one else could hear her, and then she began to investgate.
With her face to the floor, she inhaled, taking in the strong scent of the city - mingled in, was a quick jolt of stench: LES-T gang.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 5:55 pm

EmmaRosa wrote:(Shadow, That's not a problem with me, Smile Might make some things interesting, you never know. Do you want to start or would you prefer me to?)

((If you could, I'd be much obliged. I was planning on doing it, but now my mom's kicking me off . . . so . . . XD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 7 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 6:31 pm

I continued on, my stomach growled.. The city streets were roaring with cars and bikes.. I kept my distance, but I kept it to far. I saw Mazie across the street; I tried to cross the busy street. After every car that went by Mazie slowly disappeared.. I sat down on the sidewalk, waiting for her to come back.. My ears twitched in every direction listening to the sounds around me.. "I hope nobody catches her.. Aye Dios..." I nodded my head.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/21/2010, 2:31 am

The Newms wrote:Her ear twitched slightly, a little habit of her when she guessed something right. He didn't look like he was ready to claw her or anything, but Sherry did notice something peculiar. He was wearing that same symbol she'd seen on the wall! Which, Sherry concluded once again, must mean he was part of some sort of Pack or Gang, and this was his territory.
"Mm, well, I'm standing, for starters," she responded, sounding as if trespassing was perfectly normal for her. "Also breathing. And thinking, too. That was it, until you came around. Then we could add 'talking' to the list."

Gabriel kept his eyes on the she - wolf as she spoke, his gaze never falting nor his smug grin, as he did so. "Well, If you'd been standing and breathing a few feet back, you wouldn't of had to add talking to list," he said. It may of seemed a little rude or snark, but his expression and voice made it all sound like playing around. "But I suppose fate had other plans for you," he added smoothly. Gabe would never call himself crazy, but from his hometown in Brazil, canines fully believed in fate and your destiny. Thus, he would always put everything under the blame of fate whenever he ran into an enemy, fell in love or got assigned alpha of LES-T. Everything fell into place in the end, at least that's what he thought.

(Shadoww, Sure! I don't mind at all. :3)

EmmaRosa had seperated from her alpha a while ago, when he decided to check the border for the second time today. She kept thinking about how he had earlier assigned the she - wolf Merci to go and take someone's life, as her task to get into the gang. She was a little surprised when he suggested death as her acceptance ticket, because she simply had to be pushed around for a little while by other members. Maybe he just expected more out others, or maybe he was becomming a little crazy with his power. She shook off the last thought, knowing it couldn't be true. She'd known him since he joined, he wasn't the one to get carried away like that. After bringing herself out of her thoughts, she glanced around her surroundings, not realizing she'd made a wrong turn on the way back to the warehouse.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/21/2010, 2:42 am

truckthewolf wrote:Mazie trotted along, keeping her ears pricked forward and eyesight glued forward, peeled open for anything that caught her attention as "odd." She began to pick up her pace, starting into a quick jog, then soon sprinting towards the yelping sound. She was far enough away from the group and everyone so that no one else could hear her, and then she began to investgate.
With her face to the floor, she inhaled, taking in the strong scent of the city - mingled in, was a quick jolt of stench: LES-T gang.

Mercedes saw the fea, her target, and grinned, jumping out from her hiding spot. "Oh, little princess lost her pack, did she?" she drawled, the grin still pulling at her lips. She lowered to the ground, then pounced, taking the fea down easily. She snapped at her neck, not catching onto anything, but coming very, very close.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/21/2010, 9:05 am

Mazie was taken by surprise, her blue eyes widening as her enemy closed in around her. What was LES-T doing this far into Kings territory with no backup?
Mazie growled mockingly, pushing her paws up on the females soft, squishy underbelly. She quickly drew her head back, feeling the fea's breath down her neck. She flinched, pulling back further. "What, you think no ones going to find us?" She growled, pushing herself forwards and lunging ontop of the fea. "You really should've thought about where you were before you attacked." Mazie grinned, tumbling over her, the females head falling close to the road she had just crossed. She smirked down at her; sure she was small and dainty but she had spunk and an intellegent mind, strategy was her strong point. Though, strength was not. She could easily be taken down, and it took a lot of energy out of her just to push the LES-T female over.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/21/2010, 9:20 am

Mercedes returned the mock growl with a growl that ripped from her throat. She kicked at the female's belly, hard, her claws connecting with the skin of her soft underbelly. She grinned when thick, red blood began to run down her leg. She got out from under the fea, tackling her once again, with ease. She chomped at her neck, and closed in on her collar. She saw the crown on it, and, grimacing, ripped it off. She spat it away, but saw where it went, near a trash can, and turned back on the fea.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/21/2010, 9:29 am

Mazie grimaced, flinching hard and trying to surpress a yowl when the female kicked against her underbelly; the other female wa larger and had more power behind her strong legs. Mazie shook herself, her jaw hanging limp before licking her muzzle and snarling, turning towards her enemy. But before she could move, she lunged at Mazie again, talking her over. She shut her eyes as she felt teeth grasp onto her neck, then her collar. The warm blood trickling down her own leg distracted her for the moment, long enough to miss the move that might have cost her her own life.
Mazie tried to growl, but let out a soft, low 'hiss'. She stretched her neck forward quickly and unexpectantly, chomping down on the feas muzzle. Mazie held her grip as it was her last bit of life. She showed a grimacing smirk through her teeth.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/21/2010, 9:39 am

Mercedes let out a yelp when the female clamped onto her muzzle, and clawed at her. "Get off!" she screamed, before being able to un-clamp her from her muzzle. She sneered, and clawed at the female's eyes, feeling blood run down her snout. Mercedes lowered her body to the ground, looking at her opponent with hatred twinkling in her eyes.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/21/2010, 10:23 am

Mazie snarled as her enemy pushed her claws into her eyes. She yowled, screatching loudly. With a growl, she stood, wabbling around. The blood stung her eyes, and she could hardly see, let along bear the pain. She finally gained her balence, only to brace herself quickly for te feas next blow. She stood tall, then slowly slunk closer to the ground, eyes trying to focus on her as much as she could.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/21/2010, 7:26 pm

EmmaRosa wrote:
The Newms wrote:Her ear twitched slightly, a little habit of her when she guessed something right. He didn't look like he was ready to claw her or anything, but Sherry did notice something peculiar. He was wearing that same symbol she'd seen on the wall! Which, Sherry concluded once again, must mean he was part of some sort of Pack or Gang, and this was his territory.

Gabriel kept his eyes on the she - wolf as she spoke, his gaze never falting nor his smug grin, as he did so. "Well, If you'd been standing and breathing a few feet back, you wouldn't of had to add talking to list," he said. It may of seemed a little rude or snark, but his expression and voice made it all sound like playing around. "But I suppose fate had other plans for you," he added smoothly. Gabe would never call himself crazy, but from his hometown in Brazil, canines fully believed in fate and your destiny. Thus, he would always put everything under the blame of fate whenever he ran into an enemy, fell in love or got assigned alpha of LES-T. Everything fell into place in the end, at least that's what he thought.

(Shadoww, Sure! I don't mind at all. :3)

EmmaRosa had seperated from her alpha a while ago, when he decided to check the border for the second time today. She kept thinking about how he had earlier assigned the she - wolf Merci to go and take someone's life, as her task to get into the gang. She was a little surprised when he suggested death as her acceptance ticket, because she simply had to be pushed around for a little while by other members. Maybe he just expected more out others, or maybe he was becomming a little crazy with his power. She shook off the last thought, knowing it couldn't be true. She'd known him since he joined, he wasn't the one to get carried away like that. After bringing herself out of her thoughts, she glanced around her surroundings, not realizing she'd made a wrong turn on the way back to the warehouse.

((Lol, okay, so, is she on his territory? Or he on hers? XD I'm not sure if I interpreted your post right.))

Molten sighed to himself, shaking his head. Pointless . . . it's all so pointless. Too much to deal with . . . Folding his ears back, the black wolf slowly padded along the sidewalk, praying that no other wolves would see him in this . . . state. He'd never live it down.

Maybe he'd just spent too much time trying to . . . not show weakness. If that was even the proper word for this pointless aggression. He didn't know why he acted this way, but it was so hard to think of anything else.

You're doing it now, though, aren't you? This was different, though. Nobody was watching . . . he had no reputation to keep up. Molten only shook his head again, though, as if disgusted with himself.

Then he realized that there was a wolf standing nearly right in front of him.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/21/2010, 10:15 pm

Smirking, Sherry swished her tail casually. She glanced around quickly, then her eyes traveled back to rest on the stranger's face.
"I prefer to make my own plans," remarked Sherry, in a nonchalant voice. She'd never been one for fortune-telling or destiny. Not that she was particuarly opposed to it, but she'd never attributed much to luck.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next