The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

+6
littletoes101
shadowsowner888
kindro
Horsey
EmmaRosa
truckthewolf
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by kindro 7/21/2010, 11:47 pm

"Give up?" Mercedes asked, her voice smooth and harsh, at the same time. She glowered at the female, her eyes shifting from her bloody eyes to her bloody stomach, with a sick, twisted smile laying on her face. A low, devious growl ripped from her throat, as she, too, lowered to the ground, and began to come forward on the fea.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by EmmaRosa 7/22/2010, 4:46 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:
((Lol, okay, so, is she on his territory? Or he on hers? XD I'm not sure if I interpreted your post right.))

Molten sighed to himself, shaking his head. Pointless . . . it's all so pointless. Too much to deal with . . . Folding his ears back, the black wolf slowly padded along the sidewalk, praying that no other wolves would see him in this . . . state. He'd never live it down.

Maybe he'd just spent too much time trying to . . . not show weakness. If that was even the proper word for this pointless aggression. He didn't know why he acted this way, but it was so hard to think of anything else.

You're doing it now, though, aren't you? This was different, though. Nobody was watching . . . he had no reputation to keep up. Molten only shook his head again, though, as if disgusted with himself.

Then he realized that there was a wolf standing nearly right in front of him.

(Uhm. I dunno... haha, maybe they're just on no-man's land. like that streatch in between the territory...?)
Emma let her eyes linger on the brute she now saw in front of her. One wrong turn in this city and you just became screwed, she thought once she saw the BH-K sign painted on him. She quickly glanced around, trying to find the marking for the road, but didn't find any. She couldn't of really crossed the Brooklyn Bridge without noticing, could she? Then again, she wouldn't of necessarily had too, but would have to be pretty close. Not knowing weather she was the trespasser or not, she hesitated on what to do and went with a safe route, not yet attacking. "Who are you?" she barked towards him, but her voice didn't carry rage more along the lines of just pure curiousity.

The Newms wrote:Smirking, Sherry swished her tail casually. She glanced around quickly, then her eyes traveled back to rest on the stranger's face.
"I prefer to make my own plans," remarked Sherry, in a nonchalant voice. She'd never been one for fortune-telling or destiny. Not that she was particuarly opposed to it, but she'd never attributed much to luck.

Gabe glanced down at his paws for a moment once she spoke, before manuevering his body into a sitting position. He let his long tail wrap around to cover his paws, green eyes focusing back onto the she - wolf once she finished talking. "Either way, you're in the Toxins' territory now. Meaning you can either leave...," he began, letting a pause linger between the two options. "Or you can join us," he finished. The fea had spunk, now he just needed to see if she could back it up. If so, then she could prove to be a real asset to the gang.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/22/2010, 8:57 am

The female continued to blink away the blood, slowly clearing her vision enough to focus. "Why would I do that? Show defeat to someone who isn't deserving of breath? That's disgusting." She spat, clearing her throat before stretching her paws out. Mazie charged forward, swiftly manouvering to her oppenent before takeing her under. The female raised herself, pushing her neck under the fea's chest to push her over. It didnt take much accuracy to do that, which is why she attempted the move.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/22/2010, 11:07 am

((All right! xD That sounds good, it'll provide Molten with an interesting situation.))

An expression akin to alarm rippled through Molten's face. Oh crap . . . As quickly as he could manage, he donned a cold expression, desperately hoping she hadn't seen him moping around like that . . . and if she had, that she'd think nothing of it.

"Who are you?" he snarled in reply, discreetly inhaling right afterwards. This place . . . it didn't belong to the Brooklyn Height Kings, did it? But he didn't remember passing any scent markers . . . not like he'd missed any . . . but if this was Lower East Side Toxin territory, why wasn't the wolf driving him out already?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/22/2010, 1:48 pm

Mercedes was slightly pushed back and to the side, lost balance, but was able to regain it quickly and with ease. "Ha-ha," she muttered, digging her claws into the fea's back; she couldn't believe that her, of all people, was even..attempting murder, and possibly even suicide, if this fea ever strengthened up.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/22/2010, 2:33 pm

Raiden sat there for hours. He began to worry.. " I better tell Cache.." I stood up and began trotting back to our territory.. "I hope nothing happened to Mazie." My ears went back and I put my head down and continued on...
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/22/2010, 8:04 pm

Mazie could've put up a good fight if her eyes weren't so dang messed up; that was probably the one thing that the female had done right. The fea fell aside, stumbling off balence. She was deffinately about to risk something, something she just might regret in the end. Her life. But she wasn't about to give up, turn against the one thing she had going for her, with her. The gang meant everything to her.
Mazie fell, blood from her stomach finally started to stop, and her eyes began to clear. Didn't stop the pain shooting up her back from her enemys claws, though.
The female breathed slow, standing facing the other fea before raising her head. She was well aware that one more blow could deffinately end her life.
"Well. Come on, don't stop now." She gurgled, lunging on her opponents back.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/22/2010, 8:40 pm

(Do you want to bring Cache in?)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/22/2010, 10:33 pm

Toxins. The word echoed it Sherry's head, and something clicked. The warning symbol on the wall and on his accesories; it had been a toxic warning symbol. Sherry nodded slightly, fitting all the pieces together in her mind. So, his pack-thing was called the Toxins, and they marked their territory and members with the symbol. That probably meant there was a rival gang around with a symbol of their own.
He hasn't threatened me, mused Sherry, her crystal blue eyes flitting back and forthe between him and the surrounding area. But that does not mean he's weak. Perhaps...perhaps I should give it a try.
"Well, what's in it for me?" she asked him in an even tone.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 8 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/22/2010, 10:56 pm

[Sure, I'll tell you when were ready for that though. Cause I wanttofinish the fight so plans don't inturupted.]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/22/2010, 11:01 pm

truckthewolf wrote:Mazie could've put up a good fight if her eyes weren't so dang messed up; that was probably the one thing that the female had done right. The fea fell aside, stumbling off balence. She was deffinately about to risk something, something she just might regret in the end. Her life. But she wasn't about to give up, turn against the one thing she had going for her, with her. The gang meant everything to her.
Mazie fell, blood from her stomach finally started to stop, and her eyes began to clear. Didn't stop the pain shooting up her back from her enemys claws, though.
The female breathed slow, standing facing the other fea before raising her head. She was well aware that one more blow could deffinately end her life.
"Well. Come on, don't stop now." She gurgled, lunging on her opponents back.

Mercedes watched the female go down in pain. She couldn't help but smile, not happily, but..with a sense of..sick satisfaction. She found herself grinning wildly, until the fea sprung onto her back, digging her claws in. "Agh!" she screamed, trying to throw the fea off. She turned her head and snapped at the she's paws, grabbing hold and yanking, with all her might.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/22/2010, 11:10 pm

Mazie screamed, pulling desperatly, trying to release her paw. The females teeth were digging well into her toes, and the pain sickened her. Mazie the acted quick, almost an impulse. She stopped suddenly, falling from the feas back, and instead of pulling, she pushed. Mazie felt her claws dig deeply into the roof of the other females mouth, then pushed down against her tounge, clawing as much as possible untill she released.
Mazie limped back, slowly introducing her paw back to the earth, watching with a small smile.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/22/2010, 11:25 pm

[[ Hey Truck, do you remember me from WI? =3 We used to RP on Sunrise Pack with Whisper & Truck!
Eh, anyhoozle, when you get a chance, could your leader meet Thatcher so he can get accepted and whatnots....? ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/22/2010, 11:28 pm

[Of course I remember you Newms! :3
and suresure. We can actually do that now so after, Raiden can reprt to Cache. He can be already in the gang if you choose, or be innitiated. I don't mind either way, tis up to you. :3]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/22/2010, 11:29 pm

Mercedes let out a long, loud whimper; her mouth was on fire, and surging with blood. She spat the bright red liquid at the fea, but couldn't help but swallow some. On reflex, she coughed it back up, and spat more blood, as well as mucus, onto the fea. She watched it cover her face, and smiled sickly, her tongue hanging out, trying to air it out. She looked at the fea with hatred, her brows pinned together, but her lips still in a smile. She pounced on the fea, her mouth grabbing her chest, and snapping at her throat. Should she end her life? No way. She couldn't. She backed off, not seeing if the fea stood, or not. Her eyes softened; after seeing many die before her, in battle, she just could not go back to the way things had been, before.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/22/2010, 11:38 pm

Mazie squinted as blood splattered into her face, and gasped as the fea grabbed her neck. She struggled for only a moment before she fell to the ground, barely breathing. Her chest rose and fell pretty much unnoticable, unlike the rest of her body. She lay a bloody mess, stripped of any pointers towards her gang. No bandana, no bangles... Nothing. She was torn and shattered, felt hopeless and used, but worst of all, dying.
She was dying. Mazie couldn't even open her eyes any longer, all strentgh was gone. So Mazie just lay, neck wide open, and blood splattered on the side of the road. Still, dying.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/22/2010, 11:44 pm

"I'm so sorry," Mercedes spoke, wiping tears from her eyes as they fell. She couldn't stand to see the sight of the fea, so she closed her eyes, tight, squeezing out the salt water that hung in her eyes. She couldn't believe that she had done that to the poor, undeserving female. Sure, she was apart of her gang's rival gang, but she didn't feel that the difference had to mean death. She shook her head at herself, and just stood there, unable to move. "I wish I could take everything back," she heard herself say again, as tears streamed.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/22/2010, 11:52 pm

Mazie didn't even have the energy to whisper the words she wanted. That stupid mutt, she though with a relaxing last breath.
Someones going to catch the scent, blood, yeah, but LEST is a stench no one can mistake. Cache will get her, he'll get them... She thought, only to reassure herself before falling into a state of unconciousness.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/22/2010, 11:58 pm

Mercedes, hearing no reply, licking the female, feeling intense hurt for her. She was then reminded of the pain that her body was experiencing, and tried not to collapse, as she collected the fea's bandanna, collar, and bands that stood for the Kings. With her mouth full, her tongue stinging, and back tingling, she left the dying fea, and trotted home, to Gabe.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/23/2010, 12:00 am

truckthewolf wrote:[Of course I remember you Newms! :3
and suresure. We can actually do that now so after, Raiden can reprt to Cache. He can be already in the gang if you choose, or be innitiated. I don't mind either way, tis up to you. :3]

[[ Yayz x3
Arrggh, well, actually I'm being kicked off now D= We can just RP sometime later, then! ]]
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/23/2010, 12:13 am

(You'll PM me when you want to bring in Cache..)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/23/2010, 1:14 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:((All right! xD That sounds good, it'll provide Molten with an interesting situation.))

An expression akin to alarm rippled through Molten's face. Oh crap . . . As quickly as he could manage, he donned a cold expression, desperately hoping she hadn't seen him moping around like that . . . and if she had, that she'd think nothing of it.

"Who are you?" he snarled in reply, discreetly inhaling right afterwards. This place . . . it didn't belong to the Brooklyn Height Kings, did it? But he didn't remember passing any scent markers . . . not like he'd missed any . . . but if this was Lower East Side Toxin territory, why wasn't the wolf driving him out already?

EmmaRosa paused for a few moments when he deflected the question back towards her. Her eyes gave the canine a full once over, taking in his appearance, before speaking again, "I asked you first," she said with somewhat of a grin crossing over her face. It was a look of amusement, he was her enemy yet they were sitting here arguing in childish way. It was unlike the streets, normally it was violence and blood. Which she had never really liked anyways, only whenever it was necessary and to stay in the gang.

The Newms wrote:Toxins. The word echoed it Sherry's head, and something clicked. The warning symbol on the wall and on his accesories; it had been a toxic warning symbol. Sherry nodded slightly, fitting all the pieces together in her mind. So, his pack-thing was called the Toxins, and they marked their territory and members with the symbol. That probably meant there was a rival gang around with a symbol of their own.
He hasn't threatened me, mused Sherry, her crystal blue eyes flitting back and forthe between him and the surrounding area. But that does not mean he's weak. Perhaps...perhaps I should give it a try.
"Well, what's in it for me?" she asked him in an even tone.

Gabriel's eyes lit up whenever she asked him about the gang, which meant he was a step closer to having her under his influence. "Protection," he said with a casual tone in his voice. He thought for a moment about taking her back to the warehouse, maybe at least showing her the outside of it. It was something that really did show how much power the gang had, and it was often power that drew people in. "But there's more to it than that, it brings you a sense of belonging and hope, you won't be alone on the streets anymore, there will be peope here that will fight beside you," he added on, slightly reminiscent on the reasons he joined.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/23/2010, 1:18 am

Mercedes found herself back on Gabe's land. She felt like collapsing, but resisted the urge, and padded onward, her nose seeking out the scent of her soon-to-be alpha. When she caught it, she felt herself grin, but held her winnings in between her teeth tightly. She felt something fabric rip, but didn't mind, as she padded onward, towards Gabe. She spotted him talking with another female, but it wasn't the spitz; it was someone else. She shrugged, and kept on walking, head held high. She yelped through all the things in her mouth, and it came out slightly muffled, but she was sure that they could hear her.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/23/2010, 2:02 am

Gabriel turned his attention and gaze away from the she - wolf he was talking to for a moment, at the sound of a yelp from another canine. It didn't sound threatening, just like it was trying to call out to someone. Once his eyes saw the fea, though, he knew who it was immediately and became slightly surprised. "Merci...," he began, looking at the collar and tags which were painted their rival's signature color. "A little early, are we?" he asked. He had given her a full day to find someone to kill, and she managed to do it in the same night. He wondered what this dirty business might look like though, glancing over to the she - wolf he was trying to get to join.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/23/2010, 2:07 am

Mercedes felt herself nod. She set down the collar and such before him, looking at him for approval. "Aye. But, she's dead. I don't know who, but she's dead." She grinned at the thought; she had actually killed somebody; although she wasn't proud of it, she needed to act as such. "By the way. Who's the chick?" she asked, nodding over Gabe's shoulder.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next