The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

+6
littletoes101
shadowsowner888
kindro
Horsey
EmmaRosa
truckthewolf
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 8:01 pm

((Hmm . . . well, I could picture Molten crossing into their territory, so that can work! applause Which of us should start? I can, but I'd sorta prefer not to. XD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by littletoes101 7/5/2010, 8:01 pm

[Uh, I can if you don't want to. I'm sorta busy, I'm making my new website.]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 8:14 pm

((Well, at the moment I have to leave, so . . . if you'd really rather not to, I can when I'm back. XD But if you find time to before I return, that'd be awesome!))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/5/2010, 8:15 pm

[I'll start, its okay.] The sun slowly spread out over the sky. Light morning colors filled the atmosphere, and warm sunlight drifted down over Leafe. It warmed his body and recharged him, and he soon sat up and shook the dirt from his long coat.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/5/2010, 8:55 pm

truckthewolf wrote:[Its fine! I'll be on for a little longer then I wont be on all of tuesday untill late that night, maybe. And I'm not sure about the rest of the week. But, yeahh. xD
You wanna start and when I get on again I'll post and we'll go back and forth like that?]

(Ok I'll start! :3)

Raiden walked around the territory looking for food.. He looked up at the gleaming sun.. "Hmm..." He smiled and lied down for a bit in the middle of the sidewalk.. The warmth of the sun made him loose appetite and made him feel cozy inside.. "Ay... Esto se siente bien.." I mumbled to myself..

(Haha I wanted him to say things in spanish because of where he is from.. LOL)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/6/2010, 3:46 pm

truckthewolf wrote:"Late night and early mornings aren't the best combination, if I do say." He muffed. The male re-positioned himself ontop of the old junk-pile; he was perched on an old desk, its drawers pulled out and falling inwards.
He smirked at Gav, he had to give her one thing, she did have spunk. Even though it was so late, both of them were just about dead, but in her it still shone. "Ohh really?" He muddled, un-arching his back and stretching himself up once more, only to find out he only out-reached her by a few inches. "You're taller than I thought..."

Gavyn laughed lightly, putting on a smile at his pure amazement. She had grown upwards in the last few months, quite rapidly so. She was certainly surprised as well, that he hadn't noticed her height spike in the past. She let out a slight sigh, her lungs filling with air, then releasing it quickly, and with a slightly audible moan. She let her eyes travel back up to his, warily, not sure if she would stare at him, like she had just moments ago, and he would snap her out of her phase. She hoped not as she met his eyes. She let her facial features mold back into an almost permanent smirk that she almost always had playing on her lips. Her eyes danced in his fur, looking at all his markings, studying his piercings and such. She felt her paws tingle, slightly, like her legs, and she trotted closer to his desk, and perched herself in a drawer. She slipped trying to sit. "My legs are asleep," she offered as an explanation. She smiled, then lowered her body to the bottom of the drawer.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/6/2010, 9:01 pm

UchihaGirl1135 wrote:Raiden walked around the territory looking for food.. He looked up at the gleaming sun.. "Hmm..." He smiled and lied down for a bit in the middle of the sidewalk.. The warmth of the sun made him loose appetite and made him feel cozy inside.. "Ay... Esto se siente bien.." I mumbled to myself..

(Haha I wanted him to say things in spanish because of where he is from.. LOL)

[Lol, thats fine with mee. Its cool Very Happy]

"Theres pleny of places to lay back at the yard - you know you're pretty far from our normal territory. Could be dangerous." Mazie spoke, trotting up to the brute who proudly displayed his BH-K colors. She shook the dark colored fur that dangled in front of her eyes, the rest of her blue-tipped fur falling around her shoulders and neck. Most of the fur on her body was dyed, even down to her paws - to most others she looked like an oddity, but to her she was just displaying her originality, though not her gangs colors. Cache disapproved of her color choice - ranging from a neon blue to a teal - but never did anything considering she'd die for one of her gang members, and he knew it. "Pretty far out, what're you doing all the way out here, alone at that?"

kindro wrote:Gavyn laughed lightly, putting on a smile at his pure amazement. She had grown upwards in the last few months, quite rapidly so. She was certainly surprised as well, that he hadn't noticed her height spike in the past. She let out a slight sigh, her lungs filling with air, then releasing it quickly, and with a slightly audible moan. She let her eyes travel back up to his, warily, not sure if she would stare at him, like she had just moments ago, and he would snap her out of her phase. She hoped not as she met his eyes. She let her facial features mold back into an almost permanent smirk that she almost always had playing on her lips. Her eyes danced in his fur, looking at all his markings, studying his piercings and such. She felt her paws tingle, slightly, like her legs, and she trotted closer to his desk, and perched herself in a drawer. She slipped trying to sit. "My legs are asleep," she offered as an explanation. She smiled, then lowered her body to the bottom of the drawer.

Cache watched her jump atop the desk, it wobbling a bit as she did so. Either way, she found her way quite easily into one of the drawers of his desk, something he could barely accomplish without tipping the entire thing, sending it down into a spiralling craze down the trash pile. But then again, he was a bit larger than her, which he was going to use as the explination, overlooking the fact that because of his body shape, he was clumbsy. "Psh, sure." He half smirked, half leered. The male somehow found his way closer to the female, flopping inside a drawer close to her. Cache threw her a smug look before turning towards the sky,
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 9:42 pm

[Roleplay anyone? I have DejaVu in LES-T]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/6/2010, 9:44 pm

[I will!]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 9:47 pm

[Great (: ]
[I'll start inna sec, it doesn't matter to me who you use]
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/6/2010, 9:47 pm

[M'kay]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 9:52 pm

I've never been cold,

She had reached the end of the road.

Literally.

Where there had been an old, cracked pavement road, there was but a brick wall standing at the end of an alley-way. The German shepherd stared up at it with her brown eyes that looked black in the rising sun. With a "humph" she turned away, having lost interest as there was no place to find food or perhaps find a future shelter. She was out on the hunt today for either of those.

Pitter patter.

DejaVu's rough paw pads made a soft sound in the over-grown grass that had taken over an empty lot. It was only a few blocks down from the end of the road. She sniffed around the edges of the old buildings. One was an old factory. It smelt eerily of a whole bunch of other dogs.

Oooh. Interesting. And they are fresh, too.

Just.
Alone.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/6/2010, 9:54 pm

The sun slowly spread out over the sky. Light morning colors filled the atmosphere, and warm sunlight drifted down over Leafe. It warmed his body and recharged him, and he soon sat up and shook the dirt from his long coat.

littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/6/2010, 10:24 pm

[Sorry-got distracted]

I've never been cold,

Curiosity always kills the cat, but not the dog!

She padded around the perimeter of the building and poked her head in through an opening, taking in a deep whiff with her nose. It was musky, old, and yet there was a lively sense about it. Deja sat back on her haunches and tilted her head to the side, having no fear at all. "Hello?" She barked, grinning when it echoed throughout the place. At least she would be heard without a problem.

The black German shepherd flicked her tail and waited for a response of some sort to tell her to come in, or scram.

Just.
Alone.
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/6/2010, 10:26 pm

Leafe heard a "Hello?" reach his ears. He opened one eye. "Who is there?" he called out. Leafe was tense, in case this dog was from the rival gang and decided to attack.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:16 pm

I turned my head.. "I don't know.. I just.. stopped here for a small siesta.. you know.." I stood up and stretched. "I just felt like being alone for a little bit.." I let out a low sigh.. "Vamos.. I don't want to get caught.." I began trotting towards the inner territory.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/6/2010, 11:27 pm

"Well, wait!" She skipped ahead, bounding up a few paces to face him. "I never said it was a bad thing. I was just wondering." Arizona gave a slight smile to lighten the tone a bit. "I was just wondering around also, actually... If you dont wanna go back we can walk together." The fea said with another child-like smile.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:31 pm

I stopped in mid trot "Fine with me." I smiled and began walking.. I wagged my tail happily.. "Well.. you coming kid?" I stopped for a second.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/6/2010, 11:43 pm

Mazie smiled, ears purking up and bounding to the males' side when he gave his word of assent. "Kid." She scoffed slightly, but was expecting that for some reason. Her follies usually resulted in others treating her more of a child, but she didn't mine, because she knew she could be the complete opposite. "I'm actually one of Cache's first members. One of the first he initiated into the gang." She corrected him, her red and silver bangles jingling as she trotted. "Oh, i'm sorry. I almost forgot. I'm Arizona, but you can call me Mazie... I havn't seen you around yet. I come and go, whats your name?"
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/6/2010, 11:53 pm

"My name is Raiden.." I smiled and scars on my face wrinkled up. "But.. You can call me Scarface if you want." I wagged my tail.. "Mazie ey! Linda nombre!" I chuckled.. "I'm kinda new here.. hehe... That's pretty cool you were one of the first.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/7/2010, 12:02 am

Mazie continued along trotting next to Raiden, not really paying attention to where they were heading. Walking home was almost second nature now, she could do it sub-consiously, which was really the amazing thing. "Raiden.. That's an original name. I like it. Scarface seems like it was meant to be an insult; do you take it like that?" She asked curiously.
A surprised but astounded smirk crawled across her white and gray face as he spoke a small amount of spanish. "Thats so cool." The child-ish gleam in her eye sparkled again, and she giggled, shaking her head. "You're kinda new around here, then..? And yeah, it earns you some respect I guess. Though it depends on if you earn it or not; I dunno." She began to ramble a bit.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/7/2010, 12:14 am

I nodded my head.. "Nah.. That's been my nickname since I was a fighter.. " I chuckled.. My eye gleamed in the sun.. "Aye.. maybe I do earn respect maybe I don't.." I mumbled.. I put my head down as I walked.. "I've killed other mutts when I was a pup.. My owner trained me to kill other dogs. I never wanted to do that but I was forced too.."
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/7/2010, 12:27 am

Cache watched her jump atop the desk, it wobbling a bit as she did so. Either way, she found her way quite easily into one of the drawers of his desk, something he could barely accomplish without tipping the entire thing, sending it down into a spiralling craze down the trash pile. But then again, he was a bit larger than her, which he was going to use as the explination, overlooking the fact that because of his body shape, he was clumbsy. "Psh, sure." He half smirked, half leered. The male somehow found his way closer to the female, flopping inside a drawer close to her. Cache threw her a smug look before turning towards the sky,

Gavyn smiled at him as he got closer, causing the desk to wobble slightly more than her weight had. This made her feel happy, like she was most of the times, but this time, it was different. In a good way. "It's beautiful out tonight, isn't it, Cache?" she said, her eyes on the sky and the bright stars in the sky. Of course, she could only see a few, for the New York air was practically all smog, and it covered the sky, day and night, although tonight, it seemed particularly clearer. She wished, however, that she could find a part of the city where the stars shone brighter than any smog or city lights.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/7/2010, 12:35 am

(hey gtg Truck. ttyl)
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/7/2010, 12:39 am

[Okay! I'll ttyl c:]
Mazie trialed up at him as he stared off at the distance, smiling slightly, though letting it fade quickly. "I'm sorry. Sometimes it can be... Hard, to say the least, when you're forced to do it, instead of wanting to do it for something you love. Like a family or... a home." Arizona spoke softer, a lighter tone that apparently showed sorrow for the brute. A street-gang life was hard, she knew it first hand. "Dont be ashamed, though." She said, noticing him lower his head. "What happened in the past made you who you are today."

Cache quickly scurried down, making sure to get settled before it tipped and slid down the trash-pile; boy wouldn't that have been a sight. The male looked up as she spoke, nodding in agreement. "Yeah... it is." He spoke a bit gentler, adherent to her statement. Most of the time you couldn't see too far up into the sky, but tonight it was particularly clear... even some of the brightest stars could be seen from where they were. "Its nights like these that make you think... about everything." He half mumled, half begged almost. The stars and the sky seemed to drive him towards everything hes working for.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next