The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

+6
littletoes101
shadowsowner888
kindro
Horsey
EmmaRosa
truckthewolf
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by Aven 7/2/2010, 4:05 pm

I don't want to change the world,,

Name; Thunder
Gender; Female
Breed; Siberian Husky
Gang; Lower East Side Toxins

I just want to leave it colder.
Description; White husky with patches of black and grey around face; icy blue eyes; curled tail; light grey belly; black circular spiked collar with green toxic marking on it.
Personality; Secritive, angered easily, will attack almost anything, but soft on young dogs and pups

Light the fuse and burn it up,

History; Unknown
Other Information; None =3

Take the path that leads to nowhere.

(c)EmmaRosa for the form design.
(c) "I Will Not Bow" - Breaking Benjamin; for song lyrics.

Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 704

Back to top Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by EmmaRosa 7/2/2010, 8:21 pm

( Hey Guys, Im on my iPhone. Were on the way to PA still.
Sorry Kinny, I can't reply yet because it's a major pain on here.
However, I can say that
Fotia (Jessi O'Shea) and Thunder (PheonixFlames) are accepted! You guys can begin to Rp. :3 Ill add your characters to the front page as soon as I can!
also, If you want to use a picture for your character, that's great! Just be sure not to break any copyright rules when you do.(: )
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/2/2010, 11:57 pm

[Looks good guys; i'm finally on for the weekend. (:]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 12:07 am

EmmaRosa wrote:( Hey Guys, Im on my iPhone. Were on the way to PA still.
Sorry Kinny, I can't reply yet because it's a major pain on here.
However, I can say that
Fotia (Jessi O'Shea) and Thunder (PheonixFlames) are accepted! You guys can begin to Rp. :3 Ill add your characters to the front page as soon as I can!
also, If you want to use a picture for your character, that's great! Just be sure not to break any copyright rules when you do.(: )

(Hmm...would a picture be easier for you, or description? Whichever, I can do. nod )
(Other than that...RP anyone?)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/3/2010, 12:12 am

[I would buuuttt... Everyone's in LEST. Lol xD]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 12:18 am

(Aww. Well maybe they can bump into each other crossing territory or something.)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/3/2010, 12:28 am

I've been let loose and now I'm crawling up the wall,

Name;; Raiden 'ScarFace'
Gender;; male
Gang;; BH-K

Word is: I got away and now I must be caught

Breed;; [Any breed is acceptable, even wolf mixes. I don't mind.] Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix
Description;; [Try your best to include every single detail. This can be considered semi-elite and I don't want to skimp out on the details where it matters. Pictures ARE ACCEPTED. As long as accompanied by a small description of accessories/piercings/ect.]
BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 Img_0410 Raiden has visible scars through his body, and a red bandana that has a crown on it representing his gang. His right and left eyes are different colors due to his odd dapple coloration. He has old bandages wrapped around on a couple of legs from old battles.
Personality;; [Allowed to be played out, highly preferred not to be.]
Raiden is a soft spoken, serious, and wise mutt. He's usually likes to be alone, but sometimes enjoy company. He's a trooper a fighter.. He'll protect anything he loves with his life. Not usually respectful to people because of his puphood.
I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days

History; [Make sure to include this, doesn't have to be long or extremely descriptive, just something to know where your character stands.] Born in the slums of Argentina, to a purebred black German Shepherd mother, and a fighter Rottweiler father. He was raised and trained to fight other dogs. His siblings died in fights or escaped and never returned. He eventually escaped and then was captured and sent to New York for medical treatment and a better home. Raiden escaped the shelter and now roam the streets in the gangs.
Other Information; He's looking for love and friendship..(Random)
My flatlined inhibition is my ammunition; I'm just fighting to get by.

© The Cab – One Of Those Nights, lyrics.

Last edited by UchihaGirl1135 on 7/3/2010, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/3/2010, 9:31 am

[RP anyone? When I get back?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/3/2010, 12:56 pm

(Sure! Do you have anyone it Toxins? I have to go soon too, though)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/3/2010, 1:32 pm

[Raiden is accepted! Form looks great. :3]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/4/2010, 12:24 am

Name;; Gavyn, meaning "white hawk"; often called Gav
Gender;; She-wolf
Gang;; Brooklyn-Heights Kings

Breed;; [Any breed is acceptable, even wolf mixes. I don't mind.] Canis lupus columbianus; British Columbian Wolf
Description;; [Try your best to include every single detail. This can be considered semi-elite and I don't want to skimp out on the details where it matters. Pictures ARE ACCEPTED. As long as accompanied by a small description of accessories/piercings/ect.]
BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 Fdh5qb
[thanks to KCoyote on Deviantart for the app Create-A-Wolf]
Gavyn has a deep red bandanna with a golden crown tied around her neck. Piercing her ears are four gold and silver rings, gold on top and silver below. She has four toe-less socks on her lower legs and paws; red and black, white and black, pink and black as well as green and black. The green and black, as well as the white and black, both have the crown that her bandanna boasts.
Personality;; [Allowed to be played out, highly preferred not to be.]
Gavyn is always up to something, something anybody could tell if they saw her face, which is almost permanent with a smirk. She's pretty cool about the rules, obeying and abiding by them, however, if there is one she disagrees with completely, then she'll voice her opinion.

History; [Make sure to include this, doesn't have to be long or extremely descriptive, just something to know where your character stands.]
Gavyn's parents were both members of the Brooklyn-Heights Kings, her mother crossing over from the Lower East Side Toxins, and her father being born into the pack. After her mother passed initiation, Gavyn's father, Casey-Ryan, and her mother, Annabella, fell madly in love and had a litter of pups. Gavyn was born along with three brothers, and was treated with much respect, as her litter mates were much smaller than she, and died within the first three weeks of birth. Gavyn's parents, Casey-Ryan and Annabella died due to natural causes, and Gav has remained in Cache's pack enver since.
Other Information; Looking for love

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/4/2010, 12:32 am

[Acceptedacceptedd. c: Thank you for joining, Kinny!]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/4/2010, 12:34 am

[No problemmm, Truckiieeee. Thanksss, btw. :3 RP?]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/4/2010, 12:36 am

[Yuss! Sounds good. I'll only be on for a bit, tough. Half hour ish. D;
You wanna start?]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/4/2010, 12:56 am

[Ohh, that's fine, cuz it's about the same for me. Sure, I'll start.]

Gavyn's eyes opened, her lashes fluttering over her bright green eyes. She stood, stretched out her back, happy after her nap. She let a smile crawl across her lips as she padded out into the light of the alleyway. It was getting dark, and she knew it was rounding midnight. She nosed through the alley, in search of her alpha. She always had fun around Cache. Her nose went to work as she trotted up, then back down the alley. She then spotted him, and trotted over. She plunked down on her bottom, and spoke. "Hey," she greeted him.

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/4/2010, 1:17 am

Cache flicked his ears up, bringing his right ear up as far as it was able to. He gave a toothy grin towards his trust-worthy member. Gav had been there since her own start, and he knew well he could trust her; the two were quite close. "Hello Gav." He spoke, voice rough and etchy. The mutt stood to shake out his fur then sat back down quickly, eyes moving over the junk-yard. "It's really quiet." He mumbled dazily to her.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/4/2010, 1:29 am

Gavyn nodded. "That's what happens when it turns dark," she muttered back playfully. She looked at Cache, her green eyes matching his. She gave a small smile, her eyes still wading knee-deep in his. Hers were a loud, bright neon green, whilst his were a little more toned down with blue. His, in her opinion, were gorgeous, and she felt as though she had fallen in love with the color, more or less him.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/4/2010, 1:42 am

Cache let out a slightly amused grumble, snorting in a muted tone. "Usually at least you'd hear the L-Tram. Not even that is running. The whole city is asleep, for once." He whistly alleged, rolling his neck. "I dont like it, it makes it seems so... abnormal." The brute snuffled, finally turning to face the fea. With a moment of silence he finally barked, "what?" Finally noticing her staring at his eyes.
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/4/2010, 1:46 am

Gavyn flinched, blushing, and pulled her gaze away from the brute. Her eyes traveled along the dusty horizon, no sun in sight. The clogged, dirty New York air filled her lungs, but she was immune to it's blinding powers. The smog also covered up the stars, only a few, as she could count the ones she saw on two paws, counting the moon. She let out a sigh, then replied the the brute, "Nothing," before looking back up at him.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/4/2010, 1:55 am

Cache watched her green eyes survey the area, zoning in and out as he began to feel the nagging affect of sleep-less nights. He shuffled out of his trance-like stage and stood up tall again, head held high. He sighed wordlessly and turned back to Gavyn finally. "Well..." He felt mute, why couldn't he think of anything to say? "Sorry." Was the only word he muttered. "I'm tired.." He quickly excused himself from his odd state. "Anyway..."
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/4/2010, 2:05 am

Gavyn nodded. "As am I," she replied, looking from the brute, down to the junkyard. Her gaze stopped to rest on her "den"; a worn-down, beat-up 1977 Chevy Impala. It's paint was almost all gone, rusted free, laying in hunks around the body. The wheels had been impaled with some sharp pieces of glass long ago, and the cab infiltrated by, well, wolves. The back seat was really the only thing that she hadn't yet ruined, and that's where she slept. She turned back to Cache. "Anyways," she said mockingly. She stood, head high, like him, seeing almost exactly eye-to-eye. He didn't have much height on her.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by truckthewolf 7/4/2010, 2:19 am

"Late night and early mornings aren't the best combination, if I do say." He muffed. The male re-positioned himself ontop of the old junk-pile; he was perched on an old desk, its drawers pulled out and falling inwards.
He smirked at Gav, he had to give her one thing, she did have spunk. Even though it was so late, both of them were just about dead, but in her it still shone. "Ohh really?" He muddled, un-arching his back and stretching himself up once more, only to find out he only out-reached her by a few inches. "You're taller than I thought..."
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/4/2010, 9:10 am

Name;; Molten
Gender;; Male
Gang;; Brooklyn Height Kings

Breed;; 1/2 Labrador, 1/4 Alsatian, 1/4 wolf.
Description;; Molten’s appearance would give one mixed feelings. While he generally doesn’t have a very dominant stance, rather looking relaxed or even confused - at least from a distance - everything else about him seems to be a warning. While his labrador blood is prominent, giving him a stocky tail and thick black fur, he definitely resembles his wolf and German shepherd ancestors as well. The most noticeable part there would be his head: pointed, a bit slim, with solid-looking, pointed ears. His eyes reinforce the dangerous appearance, a prominent orange-red, though they’re usually half closed so you might not notice them. His feet are a sandy brown that sort of blend in with the black, darkening as you go up the leg until the black shoulders/hips are reached. Wears a simple black corded necklace, a few inches loose, with a big black claw dangling from it. It doesn’t have any particular meaning, but he feels he should wear it as it’s been his own since birth. Recently he attached a deep red king’s crown to it, about the size of the claw (if not a little bigger). Other than that and a small streak of indigo dye along his left cheek, however, he could probably pass for any random mutt.
Personality;; For the first year of his life he got along quite well, but the moment he was truly on his own, life seemed impossible. Having no experience with street life, it took him a few months of pain before he figured things out enough to stop having a near-death experience every day. Unfortunately, this survival involved adopting an aggressive temperament. While he’s thought before about trying to be more easy-going, Molten really doesn’t know how to live any other way. It’s for this reason that he’s joined the gang. He prefers solitude, but the desire for a safer life is even stronger. If he were to stop growling at every stray noise, he’d reveal the true him: a poor, confused young wolf who was never meant to live on the streets. Molten always does his best to accept things the way they are, though, so no matter how miserable he is, he’s not going to be complaining.

History; Some humans were making a fine profit off of breeding dog-wolf hybrids and offering them for adoption. While the animals there weren’t exactly abused, they all definitely could’ve been treated better: locked in cages for most of their lives, large cages, but nonetheless cages. And they were fed enough, and always had water available. But nobody really cared for them, at least until they were adopted. If a pup remained there for a whole year without being taken, though, the humans would simply set it loose. Molten was one of those wolves, and so he never knew his family. He made a couple friends in the place, though, and everything was perfectly fine until his year was up and they kicked him out.
Other Information; Do I have to RP him into the gang, like, make him actually join and stuff? Because I’d prefer not to, unless you’re doing initiation by this point, but I’m okay with whatever you owners would prefer. xD

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 7/4/2010, 1:31 pm

[Roleplay anyone?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven 7/4/2010, 1:37 pm

(Meeee!)
Aven
Aven
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next