The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

+6
littletoes101
shadowsowner888
kindro
Horsey
EmmaRosa
truckthewolf
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by EmmaRosa 7/23/2010, 2:17 am

Gabriel nodded, looking down at the tags, he believed Merci was telling the truth but maybe over-doing the whole, 'I can kill whoever I want without feeling anything' act. Honestly, the first time he fought and possibly killed a wolf, it was a little scary but he eventually got over the guilt. He knew that it wasn't just him, everyone experienced some inner feeling of pain. It was more worrying when they liked it or didn't seem to care a life was now gone. "Guess that means your stuck with me now," he said, implying that now she was in the gang. He glanced back towards the she - wolf, with a faint smile, then turned back towards Merci, "We haven't exchanged names yet," he said smoothly, as if the mystery wasn't really bothering him all too much.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 Empty Re: BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!]

Post by truckthewolf 7/23/2010, 10:43 pm

[Thats fine, Newms! c:
And I will, Uchihagirl :3]
truckthewolf
truckthewolf
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/24/2010, 4:10 pm

Mercedes smiled at the male, her lips curling up in a sweet grin. She looked him over; his broad shoulders, his mane along his spine, everything. She caught herself staring at his eyes, and she corrected herself, clearing her throat, and finding something else to catch her attention. She found herself staring up at the sky, stars peeking through dark clouds. The moon was very bright, and cast a bright white light over the clouds, making them look a little eerie.

I guess you're stuck with me now.

Those seven words rang in her brain. I guess you're stuck with me now. She found herself giggling, thinking about pack life, with an alpha and fellow pack mates. She grinned, again, her eyes landing back on Gabe, her alpha. Her ears perked, and she opened her maw. "So, do I have to wear things like you, things that represent the Toxins?" she asked, knowing the answer already: yes.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/25/2010, 1:50 am

(Hey Guys, I'll be going to the beach tomorrow until Friday night. I'm going to take my laptop but incase the hotel doesn't offer free wifi, I just wanted to let you guys know.(: )

Gabriel's green eyes swtiched between the two she - wolves casually as he waited for someone else to speak again. It was Mercedes voice who rung out, and he moved his gaze back on her. He smirked a little at her question, even though it was more like a statement since she probably already knew the answer. "Obviously," he said but without a sarcastic tone in his voice. It was easy and laid-back, his most natural personality. "It's up to you how you wear the color and sign," he added, incase she asked him for specifics.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/25/2010, 8:44 pm

EmmaRosa wrote:

Gabriel's eyes lit up whenever she asked him about the gang, which meant he was a step closer to having her under his influence. "Protection," he said with a casual tone in his voice. He thought for a moment about taking her back to the warehouse, maybe at least showing her the outside of it. It was something that really did show how much power the gang had, and it was often power that drew people in. "But there's more to it than that, it brings you a sense of belonging and hope, you won't be alone on the streets anymore, there will be peope here that will fight beside you," he added on, slightly reminiscent on the reasons he joined.

[[ I know you're RPing with someone else now, but I'm responding to this anyway.
Also, I'm back from my trip, so I actually have time to RP. YAY. ]]

Sherry was about to dismiss the offer at his brusque reply, but when he added the last part, her gaze softened. It sounded like the Pack actually..meant something to him. Perhaps he wasn't just a power-hungry wolf looking for followers?
"I'll consider it," she said lightly.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/25/2010, 9:32 pm

[Newms, they're all rping together. so it's all goooddd.(: ]

After responding to Mercedes, his gaze flicked towards the other she - wolf he was near whenever he heard her finally speak again. I'll consider it. Once he heard her start to give into the idea, he knew it wouldn't take much longer to seal her in as a pack member. "Great," he said, his eyes not lifting from hers as he spoke. "You can come with us then, back to the warehouse," he announced.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/25/2010, 11:35 pm

[[ Cool, thanks = ) ]]

Sherry dipped her head to him; whether or not he was the leader of the whole Pack, he'd earned her respect; plus, he was giving her a home. Her icey gaze fell curiously on the other fea with the brute, but Sherry didn't ask for her name. I guess I'll get to know her soon enough...
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/25/2010, 11:48 pm

Gabriel turned away from where Sherry had come from, walking in the opposite direction and flicking his tail as a gesture for the she - wolves to follow. He had only taken a few steps before looking back over his shoulder at the she - wolf, "You know, I never did catch your name," he pointed out. Mercedes had asked him earlier what it was, which had reminded him that he never did figure that out in the beginning, nor had he introduced himself. A name was just a name though, it didn't make who you were - therefore, he didn't find it that important.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/26/2010, 10:55 am

Something flashed in Sherry's eyes when he asked the question. A name. The look was gone before long, however, and Sherry once again resumed a casual aura.
"You may call me Sherry, if you'd like," she offered quietly.
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:51 pm

Molten’s eyes widened. Hm. Interesting character, this wolf, much friendlier than he would’ve expected. She was . . . unusual. “Well then. I’m Molten,” he said. Though he wasn’t sure he was comfortable with giving his name to her, he almost felt he had no choice, since she at least was in a good humor about whatever was going on here. He didn’t mind . . . too much. “You’re weird, you know that?” He managed a casual smirk; it wasn’t entirely an innocent, friendly smile, but it was as close as he’d come for a while now, and it wasn’t like he was purposely trying to make her mad either.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 1312BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 2412BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 3349BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 3548BROADWAY && 72nd STREET [post away!] - Page 9 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 7/26/2010, 11:18 pm

Gabriel gave a quick nod, "Gabriel," he said simply in response to her giving her name. "Some people call me Gabe," he added in a casual tone, keeping his eyes on Sherry for a few more moments. He turned away afterwards, his tail flicking back and forth as he began to walk towards his gang's warehouse again. This time, not looking back to make sure the she - wolves were following or not.

Emma processed the name for a few moments, but Molten didn't seem to ring a bell. Although, why would it, he was a member of the enemy pack and she shouldn't keep forgetting that. "If I wasn't weird, you'd be in the middle of a bloody fight," she said in defiance of him accusing her of being weird. She gave him a sly grin after speaking, after all she took being weird more of a compliment than being completely normal.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9