The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

+4
bookworm13196
mcgymnast9
Tolly12bells
catbuster
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

Post by Tolly12bells 9/9/2009, 10:45 pm

Yepperoo! xD It's Latin again. rolleyes What else? xD Even though I'm back to Spanish, I think the large amount of Latin I learned is stuck with me. Ego = I. Librum = Book. Amo or, actually, it's Amare, but I had to conjugate it to fit my 'I'. So Amare = Love or Like. So I said I literally said I book like. But in other words, I like the book! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

Post by catbuster 9/9/2009, 11:00 pm

lol ok I get it now xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/10/2009, 12:01 am

Yep. lol... *Sigh* xD I can't stop thinking about 'im... Never mind. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/10/2009, 6:36 am

Nice job! ^^ I really like how you're so creative.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 1312~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 2412~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 3349~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 3548~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/10/2009, 2:53 pm

thanks shadow!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/10/2009, 2:54 pm

Tolly12bells wrote:Yep. lol... *Sigh* xD I can't stop thinking about 'im... Never mind. xD
porque?? ( I think that's how you spell it)
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/10/2009, 6:42 pm

What? xD Porque? Is that Spanish I think? lol, I'm way oblivious. rolleyes And you know who I'm talking about. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/10/2009, 9:19 pm

yes that's Spanish it basically means huh? and also OH DUH * slaps forehead* how could I NOT know I am so stupid idjut
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/10/2009, 9:28 pm

No offense, lol, but yeah, that was a little bit slow. rolleyes But yeah. lol, I'm telling him this year. Almost blurted it out on accident today. I was trying to say, "I like bananas." just being random, and I go, "I like yo-- bananas." lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/11/2009, 9:46 am

You're welcome! Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 1312~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 2412~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 3349~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 3548~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/11/2009, 7:24 pm

Hehe... I'm just waiting for more. smug (Gotta love that smiley!)
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/11/2009, 11:51 pm

Tolly12bells wrote:No offense, lol, but yeah, that was a little bit slow. rolleyes But yeah. lol, I'm telling him this year. Almost blurted it out on accident today. I was trying to say, "I like bananas." just being random, and I go, "I like yo-- bananas." lol
LOL omg I am so sorry but that really made me giggle! Laughing
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/12/2009, 12:45 pm

I know! It was hilarious because I was suspended between wanting to tell him like heck, but wanting to keep my own secret. LOL
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/12/2009, 1:00 pm

lol that is just sooo funny I like yo- bananas! LOL it makes me laugh so hard! well theres another inside joke added to the list xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/12/2009, 1:08 pm

I know! I'm just like, red, and he's all,"Why do banana's make you go red?" LOL! He's said some REALLY awkward. Like, he told me I was "irresistible" Shocked It freaked me out. And yesterday morning... I'm not even going to say because it was so like, perfect. Now I'm mad that I didn't seize my opportunity. lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by qaz123 9/12/2009, 1:33 pm

cool book!
qaz123
qaz123
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/12/2009, 2:50 pm

thank you Smile
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/12/2009, 2:51 pm

Tolly12bells wrote:I know! I'm just like, red, and he's all,"Why do banana's make you go red?" LOL! He's said some REALLY awkward. Like, he told me I was "irresistible" Shocked It freaked me out. And yesterday morning... I'm not even going to say because it was so like, perfect. Now I'm mad that I didn't seize my opportunity. lol
lol that's funny but poor lolo next time though RIGHT?
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/12/2009, 10:41 pm

Yes! Next time! xD It would have been perfect! Literally. He was out on one of the swings alone right in the morning and the sun was just coming up. There were dewdrops still on the grass, you know? And I sat on the swing next to him and said, "Hey, you seem kind of lonely." And he smiled, then goes,"Um, Lauren, you know, I've been thinking that I sort of---" and he stopped and we both went red. (I should have just been like,"Um, well, I just want you to know, er, I like you.") Maybe if it had lasted like, 3 seconds longer I would have done it. But as soon as there was a silence for about 30 seconds, Eileen walked out. And I'm like, dang it! lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/14/2009, 10:49 am

lol I know I hate it when that kind of thing happens its just like: I wanted to tell you I l-- and then you hear HI GUYS! gosh its really annoying and the worst part is he was about to come clean to!!! oh why is life so cruel! dang it Eileen lol an man the scene dewdrops on the grass you guys alone on the swings GOSH LOLO WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL HIM!? xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by mcgymnast9 9/14/2009, 3:55 pm

Love the new chapter, Cat! Very Happy
mcgymnast9
mcgymnast9
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 42

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members/mcgymnast9-87766/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/14/2009, 6:43 pm

catbuster wrote:lol I know I hate it when that kind of thing happens its just like: I wanted to tell you I l-- and then you hear HI GUYS! gosh its really annoying and the worst part is he was about to come clean to!!! oh why is life so cruel! dang it Eileen lol an man the scene dewdrops on the grass you guys alone on the swings GOSH LOLO WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL HIM!? xD
LOL! I was so going to! But I can't help it! I get all nervous! Ooh, but I think tomorrow might be a good day! I'm going dork free! I get my braces off tomorrow morning! And my eyesight's getting better so I can go without my glasses a lot. nod I won't look like a nerd for the first time in like, two years! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/14/2009, 7:14 pm

mcgymnast9 wrote:Love the new chapter, Cat! Very Happy
thankies
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/14/2009, 7:15 pm

Tolly12bells wrote:
catbuster wrote:lol I know I hate it when that kind of thing happens its just like: I wanted to tell you I l-- and then you hear HI GUYS! gosh its really annoying and the worst part is he was about to come clean to!!! oh why is life so cruel! dang it Eileen lol an man the scene dewdrops on the grass you guys alone on the swings GOSH LOLO WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL HIM!? xD
LOL! I was so going to! But I can't help it! I get all nervous! Ooh, but I think tomorrow might be a good day! I'm going dork free! I get my braces off tomorrow morning! And my eyesight's getting better so I can go without my glasses a lot. nod I won't look like a nerd for the first time in like, two years! xD
ooh braces off? that is AWESOME!!!!! do you wear any makeup or are you allowed to? if you are and you don't you should. did that make any sense?
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/14/2009, 7:44 pm

Yes! Braces off! xD I had them in second and third grade, a retainer for fourth, and back to the braces for fifth and sixth grade. I'm SO done with them! And finally get to have the orthodontist RIP THEM OFF!! xD I'm a little hyper. Just finished homework, so I have a lot of energy. xD I do wear a little, but just some cover-up. Other than that, it bothers me because instead of all the crazy girly-girls, I chose to do PE over dance. xD And it just looks stupid to wear any. xD Not that I really care about how I look, being a tomboy, but I do like looking nice. xD And the four or five girls who wear makeup during PE get sweaty and it ends up looking an awful mess. LOL I can spruce myself up a bit though. Maybe Kate (Claire) won't call me an oompa loompa tomorrow! xD Mom got me these HUGE uniform shirts because she got the wrong size and style. They look like boys shirts, so I'll just wear one of my ones from last year so it fits right. LOL Oh, and your last sentence made a lot of sense! If I'm allowed to wear makeup, and I chose not to, I should. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next