The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

+4
bookworm13196
mcgymnast9
Tolly12bells
catbuster
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

Post by catbuster 9/15/2009, 11:17 am

lol nice extremly long paragraph lolo xD. ok good I'm glad it made sense you should really you should so you can look AWESOME!! yeah I don't really know WHY girls wear makeup to PE when there just gonna sweat it all off anyways.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 Empty Re: ~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

Post by Tolly12bells 9/15/2009, 9:11 pm

I know! That's what happens to the little bit that I wear for the most part, so I've just sort of given up on the makeup seeing as I have PE 3rd period. LOL
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/15/2009, 10:07 pm

maybe you should just wear it then wash it off right before PE so you don't sweat it off cuse that's gross and then put it back on after PE or not. xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/16/2009, 6:40 pm

Lolz, I can't. We have five minutes to get changed and to our next class, so it's not quite long enough. But the thing I like about mine is that it's just a concealer, and my skin's gotten ten times better over the summer, so it doesn't really make a difference. no
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/17/2009, 3:57 pm

AH HA! nice that's cool lalalala dum. I'm bored
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/17/2009, 6:43 pm

Cat, you're like, psychic! My mom walked up to me last night and went,"Lo, since you're in seventh grade now, you're old enough to start wearing some makeup. Are you interested?" ROFL! (BTW, 'Lo' is what she calls me when Lolo is too long. xD) So anyway, we're going in like, 10 minutes to find some stuff. smug I'm uber excited! xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/17/2009, 10:25 pm

lol that's weird! tell me what you get!! ha my Mom knows almost nothing about all my online friends that's so weird how yours calls you lo!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/17/2009, 11:44 pm

LOL! Yeah, told you! (She made my WI account. That's why it's Lolo12. My nickname and age. xD) OK, I got a little bit of waterproof mascara which looks awesome, and a really light eyeshadow. nod It looks really cool! xD I would have never guessed that I of all people could actually look that nice! lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/18/2009, 5:34 pm

lol I'm sure you look tottally HOT lolo *touches lolo's shoulder* OUCH DANG! xD
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/18/2009, 9:10 pm

Hey guys, please remember to keep things on-topic. Wink
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 1312~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 2412~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 3349~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 3548~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/18/2009, 9:52 pm

woops sorry shad!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/18/2009, 9:55 pm

S'okay. Wink
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 1312~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 2412~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 3349~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 3548~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/20/2009, 5:36 pm

Right. *nervous cough* Sorry. lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/14/2009, 11:24 pm

please read people!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 10/15/2009, 10:54 pm

Whoa! AWESOME! I loved that last chapter! That's so cool!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/16/2009, 12:18 am

Thanks Lolo it really means a lot!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/22/2009, 10:28 pm

*CHAPTER 7*

Laura awoke inside a dark room simliar to a prison cell, "hello?" She called out in fear "is anybody there?" "Yes" hissed a voice from an unseen source "who are you?" Laura asked for fear that it was a murderer or something of that nature, "enough questions all will be answered soon my child." The voice hissed again, "but for now eat" and as the voice said eat a tray filled with fruits and meats was in front of her. Laura then realized how long it had been since breakfast and that she was very hungry so she started to eat the food she then heard the voice whisper, "yes child eat." But she failed to hear the evil chuckle that came after.

"Sonya where is Laura?" Lucas asked in a worried tone, "I-I thought she was with you" Sonya suttered in worry. "No she's not' Lucas said with a worried frown creasing his forehead, "well were could she be?" "I think I know come with me" Lucas said as he grabbed her hand, they went to the place they had left Aria. "Aria fugavi tenebrae castellum" Lucas said with a commanding tone in a languege that sounded like Latin. As they were flying to Lucas knows where Sonya asked, "what was that languege you were speaking?" "Oh it was just a simple Latin command you see Latin is the base languege here so most of our animals are trained in the Latin languege." "Oh I see what did you tell her?" "I told her to take us the the castle of darkness" Sonya dared not ask where or what that was. "Were here" Lucas said as they approached a large castle it was completely black the stones were black the bridge was black and even the trees and grass were black. "What is this terrible place?" Lucas answered simply with "the castle of darkness" they landed Aria under some black trees where she wouldn't be as visible, (but really how discrete can an orange dragon creature be?) And then they snook into the castle, "where are we going?" Sonya asked Lucas "to rescue Laura" they dared not speak after that for fear they would be found out, so the only sound was the soft pad of Lucas's bafe feet and the slight squeak of Sonya's green converse on the stone floor. "Stop" Lucas said in a hushed tone as he extended an arm, "she is in here" he said pointing to a large door Lucas opened it went inside and Sonya quitley followed. "Laura are you in here?" Sonya asked in a harsh whispered tone, "Sonya,Lucas is that you?" They heard Laura whisper in a hoarse voice, "yes it is" Sonya answered in an excited voice. Lucas and Sonya rushed over to her and were taking her out of the small cell, while running down the stone hallway Lucas said, "girls we must hurry before--" "I get here?" hissed the same voice Laura had hear in the cell except now it had a slight mixture of amusement and contempt, out from the shadows stepped a woman who was both beautiful and hideous at the same time. She had skin as black as night and hair that was the same her her clothes were black and she had a small skull pendant on and the only thing that wasn't black was her eyes which were fiery red, "Lucas no need to hurry stay awhile" said the vile woman with a smirk "I'm sure your friends would like some rest or food." "No one will ever take anything from you Vultra" Lucas hissed "oh but I'm afraid your friend here already has, she said nodding towards Laura. "And now I'm sure you know what will happen now don't you son?"
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/25/2009, 3:42 pm

New chapter up people!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 10/25/2009, 5:19 pm

*clappy clappy* I like it! Particularly that Latin bit in the middle. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/25/2009, 9:46 pm

Thanks lolo,yeah I thought it would be cool for him to speak latin like that because really which sounds cooler "fugavi tenebrae castellum" or "fly us to the castle of darkness." I would say fugavi tenebrae castellum. Also did you notice that last sentence there? What Vultra said when she was speaking to Lucas?
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/26/2009, 9:46 pm

Nice job! Very Happy I agree with Lolo; the Latin was cool!

Maybe you could divide it into more paragraphs, though. Wink Just to make it a bit easier to read.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 10/26/2009, 11:31 pm

Thank you shad! Yeah that's a good idea it is slightly mushed together.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 10/27/2009, 5:15 pm

Swelcome! Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 11/9/2009, 1:36 pm

Read please peoples!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 12/5/2009, 1:53 pm

Post more, porfavor?
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next