The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

+4
bookworm13196
mcgymnast9
Tolly12bells
catbuster
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: ~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

Post by catbuster 12/6/2009, 9:59 pm

Would that I could but I have WB =/.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 4 Empty Re: ~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!)

Post by wolflover96 12/6/2009, 10:21 pm

omg! really awesome i am speechless ~JOURNEY~ (in progress) *CHAPTER 8 UP* (Check the Charrie list!!) - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
wolflover96
wolflover96
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/7/2009, 8:21 pm

Woah, really? Thank you so much!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/28/2009, 11:21 pm

*CHAPTER 8*
"Nephew?" Laura gasped, "oh yes didn't he tell you?" Vultra said with smug tone and a slight smirk playing at the edge of her mouth. "I am Lucas' aunt Luna and Sola are my sisters, of course I don't believe you have met Sola yet, Lucas is betrothed to her daughter you know" she said with a cold politeness. This whole time Sonya had been very quiet and when Laura glanced over she wasn't next to her!

"Psst, Laura!" Sonya whispered from behind Vultra, Sonya had grabbed the smile pocket knife that she always kept in her blue jean pocket and was sneaking up behind Vultra who turned around just as she was about to jab her arm so instead Sonya jabbed her hand. "AGGHH!" Vultra screamed in pain and Lucas yelled "run!" So Laura, Sonya and Lucas ran for the door of the castle there about half way there when they heard Vultra's feet slamming on the stone hallway. They had just made it to the doorway when they saw a giant black glowing ball of energy fly at them! They all jumped out of the way and the ball hit the door making a large black mark and a small hole where most of the energy hit, "she's catching up!" Laura shouted, so they pushed open the door and Lucas whistled the girls then heard flapping and second later Aria landed before them with a "thump."

The girls and Lucas climbed on Just as Vultra ran out of the castle "Fly!" Lucas commanded Aria and she lifted off the ground. They heard Vultra scream in anger as they flew away, "Lucas, how are you related to....That?" Laura asked him with raised eyebrows, Lucas sighed "well I guess I must tell you, so you see Vultra my mother and Sola are all sisters, my mother and Sola are unidentical twins, and Vultra is there older sister... And as you know my mother is Godess of the moon well, Sola is Godess of the sun and Vultra was Godess of space." "Wait what do you mean 'was'?" Sonya asked him, "I was getting to that, now Vultra was always jealous of my mother and Sola because they were prettier than her and they were already married and had children, my mother had me and Sola had Solat. And because of that Vultra wanted there power as well as hers, so she threatened my mother and Sola that she would kill Solat and I if they didn't give up there powers. But my mother and Sola joined together and defeated Vultra they took away all her powers and claimed space for there own, and when Solat and I wed we will be the rulers of space."

And with that Lucas finished, "but why didn't Luna or Sola rule over space? Instead of waiting for you and Solat to grow up and get married" Laura asked him. "Well they decided that neither one of them had enough power to rule it alone and they couldn't leave there places so they had to wait for us to grow up but in the meantime our fathers are watching space" Lucas said smiling slightly, "but I just wanna know if Vultra didn't have any power how did she throw that energy ball at us?" "Well actually on my 11th birthday she sneaked into the holding building and stole back some of her power the guards caught her before she could take the rest of it, and since then the guard there has been renforced and she hasn't tried to break in again."

Lucas said while guiding Aria towards a yellow spot in the sky, "Lucas where are we going?" Sonya asked with worry "Oh, about this time everyday I go to see Solat so that's where were going!" Lucas said smiling, "you mean were landing on the sun!?" "Oh no, of course not, were going into a sun specktor which is a beam of light coming from the sun that always hits the same place at any given time on any given day ever, and that's where Sola and Solat live" Lucas said as he parked Aria on the seemingly not solid beam of sunlight "Lucas!" A teenage girl exclaimed as she came up to them holding her floor length skirt up so she could run, she had blonde hair, orange ish skin and golden eyes she was very pretty. "Hello Solat, this is Laura and Sonya" Lucas said introducing them and giving Solat a kiss on the cheek. "Good to meet you" Solat said as she shook there hands "Lucas will you and the girls be staying for lunch?" Solat asked him "of course we will!" "Good then follow me" Solat said and she began to walk away, so Lucas, Laura and Sonya followed her
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 12/29/2009, 12:20 pm

Ooh, I like the new chapter! cheesy Add more soon! That was very interesting. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/29/2009, 1:20 pm

Cool, I'm glad you like it Lauren!!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 12/30/2009, 3:51 pm

Hey guys check out the charrie list! I decided to make Rosilinda a main character!
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4