The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Jealousy's Wings *

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 Empty Re: On Jealousy's Wings *

Post by Avé 7/23/2010, 5:27 am

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 25exwsi

i invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time
- - - - - - or so they say
every creature lens themselves to change your state of mind
    Holding the phone between her shoulder and her cheek while Ter talked so that both hands were free, Charlotte pulled her legs up beside her and grabbed the sheet that was resting on the arm of a chair beside her. She covered her legs with it and shivered, not really caring anymore if Deramyl saw her like this. Hey, it was her own home, and she had a right to get comfortable in it. She let out a heavy sigh when the voice on the other line went silent. Closing her eyes and leaning her head against the couch, she shrugged, though she knew Ter couldn't see it, and then she spoke.

"That sounds great, Ter," Charlotte began with a nod. "Just head on over here as soon as you can. Not to rush you or anything, of course." She opened her eyes, her gaze traveling around the room and landing on Deramyl. "See you in a few. Bye!" She pressed the end button on her phone, setting it down gently on the table in front of her and standing up. She stepped over to the kitchen, raising her eyebrows as she approached him. "Ter and Alusi are coming over in a bit. You'll get to see your... friend again," she told him, almost not being able to resist calling her a dirty rotten scoundrel again.

» » »

Biting her lip, Alusi tapped her fingers on the counter right beside her. She glanced down at her plate, practically empty though with a few bread crumbs scattered around, and figured it would be best just to throw it - not literally. That wouldn't be good. - into the sink. She did so, glancing over at Ter for a second and rolling her eyes when she realized he was still very much absorbed in his conversation with Charlotte. She shook her head, deciding it would be best to leave him alone right now.

She stepped over to the living room cautiously, looking around. Everything was so beautiful here. She felt guilty thinking that, but it was so true; this didn't compare in the slightest to their homes back on the other side. She sighed, her gaze shifting to the comfy-looking arm chair and then to Ter. Surely he wouldn't mind... She took a seat, smiling as she sunk into the black leather. Hopefully he would finish up the conversation soon enough and they could get a start on the day.

the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain
- come out & play
& every ounce of innocence is left inside her brain

out of character And yet in like, two weeks, we'll have to go back to school. XD I will, at least.
    Alrighty. -nod- I did a bit of editing to my template, too.
    Oh dear. I am seriously sorry for taking so long to reply. Just be glad you haven't had to wait as long as others... xD
    play by Frieda Rose & Dakota Blue (The blonde, Frieda, is Alusi's play by, and the brunette, Dakota, is Charlotte's.)
    lyrics Her Name is Alice, by Shinedown
    credit Template by me, pictures by folieadeux and R E V E R S E of Caution 2.0.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 Empty Re: On Jealousy's Wings *

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2010, 3:50 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Deramyl slowly nodded as Charlotte spoke, a slight smile - almost a smirk - touching his face. “Okay.” Obviously there was some sort of condescension behind the word ‘friend’ when Charlotte spoke, and he honestly found that a little amusing. He wasn’t planning on talking about the topic, but still. He just found it funny that he actually understood why she would have any disdain for he and Alusi, at least, he thought he understood.
-----The thing was, it wasn’t their fault . . . but he wasn’t going to argue about anything.
-----So . . . um . . . what do you guys usually do for fun? I don’t suppose you sit around and . . . knit sweaters.” Deramyl chuckled; not even outcasts generally did that. Unless they had way too much time on their hands and a weird taste in fun.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - Nuuu! D: No school! I think I go back in September . . . usually it’s towards the end of the month, lol, since my mom is not the best at doing things on time.
I see! :O
Lol, that’s okay. ^^ I missed the replies, but at least it made it easier on me, I guess. xD Lol, when you IMed me last time, one of the things I almost guessed was that you didn’t have time for OJW anymore. It was like, “How will I live?! D’:” So I’m glad that was never an issue. xD
And lol, I really could’ve done better. My reply is too short. tongue
By the way, did you notice that you made the hundredth post? :O}
{lyrics - D: By Myself, by Linkin Park. T: A Little More, by Skillet.}
{credit - Me!! >)}

~>Ter Havital<~

sometimes hard
>to find a reason<
good enough

-----Sounds good,” Ter answered, voice bright. “Bye.” After putting his phone back into his pocket, Ter looked around, and suddenly realized Alusi had disappeared. Huh . . . where’d she go?
-----Um, Alusi?” he called, glancing about the room - just to make sure he hadn’t missed her - before heading out of the kitchen. Had she gone -
-----Oh, there you are,” he said with a laugh, finally finding her in the livingroom. “So, um, we’re gonna go meet up with Charlotte and Deramyl . . . assuming you want to, really. If that’s okay, do you want to leave now, or would you rather . . . um, wait and do something else?” He shrugged, indicating he had no clue what she was interested in doing at this moment, though his face remained bright.

i’ll stand beside you
>never leave<
through it all
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 1312On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 2412On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 3349On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 3548On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 5 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5