The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Jealousy's Wings *

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 Empty Re: On Jealousy's Wings *

Post by Avé 3/23/2010, 6:47 pm

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 25exwsi

i invite you to a world where there is no such thing as time
- - - - - - or so they say
every creature lens themselves to change your state of mind
    Charlotte reached the other side quickly, turning to face him and watching as he crossed the street. She folded her arms across her chest, a smirk plastered on her face. "Must be scary, your first time crossing a road, eh?" This time, she almost meant it in only a joking way, though she knew it was going to come across as road, and she was fine with that. She nodded her head towards the decent sized house behind her. It wasn't right by the sidewalk; it was tucked behind a few trees and a black gate, but it was in that direction. "That's where you're going to be staying."

>> >> >>

For some reason, hearing that made her just a bit more comfortable, and hearing it from Ter himself, an elite, reassured her. Maybe she could trust him. She obviously wasn't going to so soon, but he didn't seem to be all that bad of a person; he was definitely better than she had expected. It could all be an act, though for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to think that. Charlotte, however... she was a different story. Since they had first seen each other just a little while ago, Alusi had decided she didn't like her at all. Ter seemed to disagree with her.

She picked up her pace, though she still wasn't walking that fast. She looked up at Ter, tilting her head slightly to the side and studying his face. "Tell me about Charlotte..." she said quietly, practically forgetting about the subject they had just been discussing. So maybe she didn't forget about it completely, but for now, she let go of it. "You seem to like her an awful lot," she added with an innocent shrug. She had meant that in a friendly way, though she couldn't help but think that maybe Charlotte was more than a friend to him.

the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain
- come out & play
& every ounce of innocence is left inside her brain

out of character Well, I think it's a movie, but they preformed it as a musical at one of the local high schools around here. nod
    play by Frieda Rose & Dakota Blue (The blonde, Frieda, is Alusi's play by, and the brunette, Dakota, is Charlotte's.)
    lyrics Her Name is Alice, by Shinedown
    credit Template by me, pictures by folieadeux and R E V E R S E of Caution 2.0.

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 7:20 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----This time, rather than shooting another insulting comment back at Charlotte, Deramyl shoved his hands into his pockets and scowled even more. His eyes flickered across the building, and he nodded. "Nice place," he muttered. "And, no, that's not just because the outcast homes all suck - which they do." He shook his head, thinking about his own house, a tiny apartment that always seemed to be exactly the wrong temperature and smelled like animals. Not to mention that it was practically falling apart.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Ter instantly turned red, though he tried not to act embarrassed. "Ah, yeah," he chuckled, looking sheepishly down at the ground. "Well, she's just . . . really cool. I mean, you're seeing her as nasty and all, but that's how most of us act around outcasts, to be honest. It's just the way we were brought up." What he wasn't acknowledging was that, maybe, Charlotte might be nasty all the way through, and that there wasn't much more to her than looks.
-----But of course, that was just a maybe.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - Ah, okay. xDD Lol, I've never even heard of it, so yup. What's it about?}
{lyrics - By Myself, by Linkin Park}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 1312On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 2412On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 3349On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 3548On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/23/2010, 7:58 pm

The smirk was still on her face when Deramyl said this about her house, though it seemed to shrink just a bit. She glanced up at her home with satisfaction, and then turned to the outcast. "Before we go inside," she began, heading down the dirt road that led to her house. "I've got to lay down a few rules, mmkay?"

>> >> >>

Alusi couldn't help but laugh quietly to herself as she saw Ter grow just a bit uncomfortable, proving her theory right. She couldn't quite bring herself to believe him, though. Even though she had just met Charlotte, she didn't think that the female outcast was the type of person that would really have another side to her, one that didn't hate outcasts and didn't really have the desire to kill them. "Maybe you're right," she responded with a shrug.

She stopped as they reached the road, where she saw that the sign that signaled them to walk was still green. She glanced at Ter for a moment, wondering if she should go on without him, but the sight of Deramyl and the witch on the other side of the street convinced her to start the walk to the other side. She reached it, a half-hearted smile on her face as she approached the two.

- come out & play

out of character It's been a long time since I saw it, but I remember it being about these two thieves - one from France, one from American - that had made a contest out of stealing money from this really rich woman. It was funny. Very Happy
    play by Frieda Rose & Dakota Blue (The blonde, Frieda, is Alusi's play by, and the brunette, Dakota, is Charlotte's.)

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 8:15 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Oh great. Fighting the urge to roll his eyes, Deramyl shrugged. "What rules would we be talking about here, exactly?"
-----Probably stuff like "wipe your feet before you go in," "no rude behavior," etc . . . stuff that he'd have the common sense to do anyway. She'd probably just make another wrong assumption about outcasts, though, hence the rules he was about to hear.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Ter wandered across after her, still caught up in his thoughts. Half of him was embarrassed that Alusi had figured out how much he liked Charlotte . . . and the other half was just sort of blissful, watching Charlotte and thinking about her.
-----He just barely made it across before the signal changed again, but didn't even notice. Right then, he probably could've got hit by a car and not even realize it.
-----"Oookay, so, did I miss anything important?" Ter asked, finally forcing himself back to reality when the four of them were all together again.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - Sounds funny! xDD Haha, stupid thieves . . . oh, hey, speaking of nationalities, I've got another joke! smug If you're Finnish in the kitchen, and Russian in the hallway, what are you in the bathroom?}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 1312On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 2412On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 3349On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 3548On Jealousy's Wings * - Page 3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/23/2010, 8:34 pm

Tor a moment, Charlotte considered what she was going to say, and then opened her mouth to speak. "Alright, first of all - you're not going to touch anything that's not yours," she said to him with a nod, knowing that frankly, none of it was his. She would let him have a bed, clothes to borrow, food to eat - she was being nice enough, right? "And when you're inside-" she was cut off by Ter, saying, "Oookay, so, did I miss anything important?"

She flashed him a smile as the two approached, not bothering to even look at Alusi. Really, she didn't feel the need to. "Hey, Ter, can I talk to you alone again, for just a second?" She didn't wait for him, instead turning around and walking just a few feet away.

>> >> >>

Alusi turned towards Deramyl as Charlotte walked away, and tilted her head slightly. "How is everything going with her?" she questioned him, nodding her head in the female elite's direction. She noticed that more people were now on the sidewalk, many of them dressed up and looking undeniable tipsy.

- come out & play

out of character EUROPEAN. =D

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/23/2010, 9:09 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Deramyl watched Charlotte and Ter walk off, only snorting and rolling his eyes when he was certain the elites weren't paying attention. "Oh, geez. She's giving me a bunch of rules," he muttered in a quiet voice, though he had to crack a grin at the absurdity. "Is Ter giving you a bunch of retarded rules?" He shook his head. "These guys really underestimate us. At least, Charlotte does." He glanced surreptitiously at the people around them, hoping they weren't picking up any details from the conversation. "Thanks a lot for sticking me with her." He chuckled, shaking his head.
-----It wasn't even like he was mad at Alusi for anything, really. Charlotte was just going to really get on his nerves.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Of course Ter was more than willing to oblige Charlotte, hurrying after her. "Yeah?" he asked, his voice light, but his eyes kinda happy. Even though he was certain it didn't mean anything for her . . . he couldn't help but be kinda happy every time he got her to himself for a moment, even for the simplest of purposes.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - hysterical I love that joke so insanely.}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/23/2010, 9:19 pm

Now she felt bad for doing what she did, she realized, and admitted this with a sigh. "I'm sorry... I didn't know she would be that bad," she told him, chuckling. She shrugged when he asked about how Ter had been. "He's fine. He's not giving me any rules or anything, which is a plus." She glanced at the two and then turned her attention back to Deramyl. "You know, he actually is a really nice guy..." she told him, remembering the conversation the two had had just a few minutes ago when they were walking here.

>> >> >>

Charlotte let the smile grow just a bit as she thought about what her next words would be. Her eyes looked almost innocent as she spoke, saying, "Listen, Ter, I just wanted to tell you how grateful I was that you agreed to this whole thing... I wasn't sure if you would." She paused, shrugging, and then continued. "I mean, I know I didn't really like them at first, but I kinda feel bad for them now, you know?" It was a lie, yes, though she knew she would never tell him that.

The next move she made was unexpected for both of them, probably. She took a step towards him leaning in and gently pressing her lips against his cheek. "Really - thank you," she told him again as she pulled back. The kiss, though only on the cheek, hadn't meant anything for her. It was more of a friendly gesture, though she wasn't sure if he would think anything else of it.

- come out & play

out of character xDD What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/24/2010, 4:54 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Deramyl laughed, skeptically rolling his eyes. He’d have to see it to believe it, but he went along all the same. “Well, that makes one of them. At least you get a decent person - you better be grateful for this.” He grinned at her. “I just hope Charlotte doesn’t decide to make me sleep on the roof or something. Can’t picture her having any extra room, now that I think about it, and she did tell me not to touch anything that wasn’t mine . . .” He let out a laugh, shaking his head. Unfortunately, he could definitely see that happening.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----All Ter could manage to do at that moment was stare at Charlotte. His expression was far from disapproving, of course - his eyes were bright, and his smile only grew wider. What does that mean, though . . . ? Probably just a friendly gesture. Probably doesn’t mean anything to her. He couldn’t help but feel hopeful, though, now that this had happened.
-----Ah - um - no problem!” He could barely form enough coherancy just to say that. “I seriously don’t mind at all. I think it was a really great idea.” Ter’s smile became a grin. The poor guy was so naive - he couldn’t even guess that Charlotte had some ulterior motive, when to just about anyone else who knew her well it should’ve been entirely obvious. The things falling in love could do to you.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - No clue. o.0 A stick? Corn on the cob? Useless?}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/24/2010, 7:03 pm

Alusi let out a quiet, uneasy laugh, but it was more than a chuckle either way. "I guess we'll have to see what happens," she responded with a shrug. For some reason, even though she liked how Deramyl always tended to crack a joke at the perfect time, she wasn't in the mood to hear it right now.

She didn't know if it was because she was nervous - was she nervous? - or maybe because she almost felt a bit... jealous? She didn't know what she could have been jealous of, really. The perfect life that the elites lived? The fact that Charlotte had just planted a kiss on Ter's cheek? Soon, though, she realized that she was staring at them, so she gave her head a shake, tearing her gaze from the two and turning back to Deramyl. She had to hope that he hadn't noticed.

>> >> >>

The smile lingered on her face for a little while as he spoke, and then she tilted her head just slightly and looked beyond him at the two outcasts. "We should probably get back to them, before they decided to run away or something," she said to Ter, hoping it came across as a joke but knowing that deep down, they both probably knew there was always that chance. She tucked a strand of dark brown hair behind her ear, scanning his face. "Tell me... what do you think of Alusi?" She said this in the nicest way possible, even though she knew that she didn't like the outcast too much, and she was sure that she certainly wasn't Charlotte's biggest fan.

- come out & play

out of character You were right - a stick. ^-^

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/24/2010, 9:11 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----"Yeah. We will." He offered her a smile, but it was short-lived.

-----Deramyl had indeed noticed Alusi staring at the elites, but thought nothing of it. He simply assumed that she wanted to make sure they weren't planning anything suspicious . . . suddenly worried about the same thing, he turned over and glanced at them.

-----Well, whatever they were talking about, it seemed innocent enough. He couldn't catch any sinister tones of voice or expressions, so they might have been safe enough. "Wonder what they're talking about," he murmured, just barely loud enough for Alusi to hear.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----"We should probably get back to them, before they decide to run away or something."

-----Nodding, Ter chuckled, looking over at them himself at about the time Deramyl looked. He quickly turned his gaze back on Charlotte, not wanting to make it look like they were discussing the two outcasts . . . though they were, it wasn't in a bad way or anything.

-----"Tell me . . . what do you think of Alusi?"

-----Now that question surprised him. A little taken aback, Ter shrugged. "She's okay." What could he say that wouldn't make Charlotte more suspicious of her? "She's got a thing against elites, since her parents got . . . killed. Not like they didn't deserve it, but you get what that'd be like." He smiled, hoping she couldn't tell that he didn't think they'd deserved it. "Other than that, though . . . well, yeah. She's all right."

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - Oh, cool! Very Happy Lol, I'm glad that I finally know now. xD I went around telling my whole family the joke, and when they go, "I dunno, what?" I replied, "Me neither! Very Happy"}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/24/2010, 9:26 pm

For some reason, his grin seemed to be oddly reassuring, no matter how long it was there for. She nodded in agreement, saying just as quietly as he did- maybe even a little quieter-, "Yeah. I wonder." It was a lifeless answer, but right now, all she wanted to do was get some rest, and that didn't seem to be happening any time soon. She tapped her foot on the pavement, staring down at the ground, but shifted her gaze up again as she realized that the elites, or one of them, at least, was approaching. She scowled, though not only because Charlotte was now here. Part of the reason was because Deramyl's reassuring smile had now faded off his lips.

>> >> >>

Upon hearing this, Charlotte looked him firmly in the eyes. "Don't feel bad for her," she began with a shake of her head. "Whatever happened was all their fault, and don't ever let that little beast convince you otherwise." She finished her warning with an innocent shrug, turning away from Ter and heading straight back to the two outcasts.

- come out & play

out of character xD What about this one -- how do you catch a rare rabbit?

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/26/2010, 4:56 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Deramyl glanced up as footsteps approached he and Alusi. Great, here comes Charlotte, he sighed. The outcast focused on making his face at least remotely civil, hoping he wouldn’t offend her again - no matter how much he disliked her, he didn’t want to get booted out by her or beat up by Ter, or whatever it is she’d make him do.
-----Everything okay?” he asked begrudgingly, struggling to keep a glare out of his eyes. Be nice, at least she’s even letting you stay with her. It’s the least you can do.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Of course Charlotte would say that. Ter sighed and pressed his lips together, shaking his head. If only she could understand for herself. He supposed that he understood Charlotte’s persepctive as well as Alusi’s . . . it would be kind of hard to accept it from just an outcast’s word.
-----But he had already made up his mind to believe Alusi, and that wasn’t going to change.
-----Finally he trudged over towards the others, hands in his pockets and a thoughtful look on his face.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - How? =D}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/26/2010, 11:14 pm

In a way, Charlotte had be surprised that Deramyl hadn't greeted her with a scowl or a glare or something like that. She was sure that he secretly hated her, and to say the least, she didn't have a problem with it at all. Her gaze left him, now traveling over to her house. It was late, and she wanted to get home soon. For the second time tonight, she ignored Deramyl's question. Why was it any of his business, anyway? Without hesitating, she gestured towards the dirt path, and said to him, "Come on. We've gotta go."

>> >> >>

Alusi kept her eyes on the ground, careful not to be caught staring at Ter again. It's not that he was really anything special, but for some reason, he seemed exotic to her. So, yes, maybe he was something special. He was an elite - she hadn't ever seen one, except for the officers. That could have been her excuse. Finally, against her better judgement, she shifted her gaze to his face, studying his features, his blue eyes, his blonde hair.
    All she could do was hope no one would notice.

- come out & play

out of character Unique up on it. ^-^

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/27/2010, 10:25 am

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Sighing quietly as she ignored his question, Deramyl shook his head and headed up towards the door. Figures. Was it even worth it to try being civil? Sure, it might take time for her to warm up to him, but he really wasn't sure he wanted a person like her to warm up to him at all. Deramyl almost preferred enmity. How the heck did I get into this?

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Ter stared absently at Charlotte's house before looking towards Alusi. She was, conveniently enough, already looking at him. "You go ahead with Charlotte, get something to wear," he said. "I'll run back to my place and get something for Deramyl, then I'll take you back. Sound good?"

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - Hey, that's a good one! xD My family thought it was with a rare rabbit gun, but that just kills rabbits, doesn't it.
PS, I'm sorry this is so short. xD I'm running out of descriptionnnnnn.}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/27/2010, 11:33 am

Charlotte reached the front door, unlocking it quickly and then twisting the handle. She pushed it open, stepping inside and gesturing the two outcasts in as she held the door for them. "This is your new house, Deramyl," she said with a grin on her face, and then turned to Alusi. "You come up with me to my room, we'll pick out some clothes for you."

>> >> >>

"Yeah, sounds good," she responded, nodding quickly. She turned around, heading towards the two, and fell in step beside Deramyl. She watched the house grow larger and larger as they approached it, and soon enough, they were standing right in front of it. She tried not to look too awed, but she was; she was sure a lot of house were bigger than this, though she had never seen one even this size before. Her amazement grew as she stepped inside when Charlotte opened the door; her house was barely two rooms, and this? It wasn't anything like she had ever expected.

- come out & play

out of character It's fine. xD Now, how do you catch a domestic rabbit?

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/29/2010, 5:47 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----As Deramyl looked around, he became utterly unable to hide an impressed expression. And just think, this might not even be the best kind of places these people have.
-----He shoved his hands in his pockets, slowly pacing in the direction of a different room. Deramyl wanted to see everything here - and he would, too, if Charlotte didn’t think to stop him. Hah, no rule, I bet. ‘No wandering around like a hobo.’So, do I have to sleep on the floor?” he called to Charlotte, grinning. It was pathetic to admit, but even that wouldn’t be too horrible.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Ter jogged down the street and around the corner. That was where he reached his own house. It was a pale tan-gray color, but everything else about it was pretty nice. No flowers or shrubs or other girly stuff like that in the yard, but at least the grass was green.
-----He hurried inside, up the staircase to his room. After finding a bunch of clothes for Deramyl, stuff he was certain wouldn’t be used by himself but could be used all the same, he headed back out towards Charlotte’s house.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - How? :O}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/29/2010, 11:52 pm

Before Alusi could even make it to the stairs, Charlotte was walking down the steps, a duffel bag in her hand. "Okay, I packed some clothes that I don't need anymore and I thought you might like," she began, handing the bag to her. Alusi couldn't help but wonder what she had put in that bag. Maybe something that could kill her; after all, she had seemed like she wanted to do that ever since she met the two outcasts. Then again, there could just be clothes in there, but for some reason, she didn't really think that was possibly. She shrugged it off either way, turning back to Charlotte. "Thanks," she responded with a nod, glancing at the door. "I guess I'll go wait outside for Ter. G'bye." She glanced at Deramyl and offered him a reassuring smile before turning towards the door and stepping outside.

- come out & play

out of character The tame way. ^-^

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 2:25 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Deramyl smiled back at Alusi, and then she was gone.
-----He sighed, shoving his hands in his pockets and shaking his head. Well, there goes the last drop of normal for the rest of the night. "Soooo," he said for lack of anything else, glancing at Charlotte. She wasn't planning on murdering him now that they were alone, was she?
-----He could see it now. Alusi would come over in the morning to find his dead body on the floor, a knife impaled in his chest, and Charlotte would be nowhere in sight. Deramyl rolled his eyes at himself for being that ridiculous, and pushed all thoughts of death aside.
-----Then, the door opened. Deramyl looked towards it, expecting to see Alusi again, but instead it was Ter.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Ter came up to Charlotte's house just as Alusi was coming outside. He gave her a quick smile, then walked into the house without bothering to knock. Hopefully nobody would mind.
-----He found Deramyl standing near the door, so headed up to him and handed him a duffel bag of his own. "Okay, here's the clothes. If you need anything else, I'm right around the corner. The tannish-grayish house."
-----Deramyl nodded, smiling. "Okay. Thanks," he said quietly.
-----Now, that would've been the moment when Ter left, but of course he looked around for Charlotte first.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - hysterical Wow.}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/30/2010, 8:00 pm

As Alusi left, Charlotte walked out of the foyer of her house and into the kitchen. While in there, she took two glasses from the counter and filled them both with water. She strolled back out into the room that Deramyl was in, setting one on the table for her to drink and holding the other out to him. That was when she saw that Ter had arrived. "Oh, hey," she greeted him, her eyes traveling to the duffle bag that Deramyl now held.

>> >> >>

She returned the smile, though she was sure that Ter was gone too quickly to even see it. She let out a sigh, turning towards the sidewalk and beginning the walk towards the road. She didn't know where Ter's house was, but at least she could get a head start. She stopped by a large tree to wait for him, folding her arms across her chest as she leaned against it.

- come out & play

out of character Our english teacher told it to us. xD

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/2/2010, 12:33 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Deramyl accepted the glass of water, looking a little weirded out as he did so. What would happen if he dropped it? Would it shatter in a million pieces? Was it worth a million dollars that he'd have to pay back? What about if he drank it?! Did Charlotte have access to deadly drugs?
-----In the end he just drank it anyway, writing off his concerns as stupid. He did keep a very firm grip on the glass, though, just in case. "Uh. Thanks."

~{Ter Havital}~

-----"Hey," Ter replied, grinning at Charlotte. "Just - ah - giving Deramyl his stuff." He pointed. "Well, I'm off. See you tomorrow." Without waiting for anything else he raced out the door, suddenly energized, and down to the tree where he found Alusi waiting.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - xD I like your English teacher. I was on my friend's Facebook account, so she let me amuse myself by talking to one of her friends. So I told her the joke, but then she logged off. D= Hmmph.}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/2/2010, 6:47 pm

Charlotte gave Ter a small wave as he left, though she was sure he hadn't seen it. She shrugged, turning to Deramyl. "Mmkay, I put a few sheets out in the backyard for you to sleep on. Is that okay with you?" she said to him, trying her best to keep a straight face. It was a joke - though it's not like she would have been opposed to the idea - but she didn't want to tell him that yet. She could feel a smile beginning to form on her lips, and she tried her hardest to fight it off.

>> >> >>

"Well," Alusi began, the sides of her lips beginning to twitch into a small smirk. "It sure did take you long enough to drop off that bag for Deramyl," she mused, raising her eyebrow curiously. Her hands dropped to her sides as she pushed herself off the tree, beginning to walk towards Ter's house. She hoped she was going in the right direction.

- come out & play

out of character Aw. xD Dude, I love your new sig pic.

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/5/2010, 10:31 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Um,” Deramyl replied, doing his best to keep from looking too weirded out. Was this a stupid joke, or did Charlotte actually mean it? He sure wouldn’t put it past her . . . but still . . . it was kind of impossible to tell for sure. “If you actually mean it, um . . . I . . .” Obviously he was having a very difficult time with this. In the event she was serious, how the heck was he supposed to object without offending her?
-----Of course, if she wasn’t serious, he was just going to end up looking that much more stupid.

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Ter’s cheeks instantly flamed bright red, and he looked away from Alusi. “Ah - yeah - just a few things we needed to take care of,” he mumbled, sounding rather incoherant. No way was he going to admit that he’d only delayed it so he could see Charlotte one last time tonight. “So - ah - what do you think of the elite city so far?” He spread his arms out, trying to look casual, but really he was just hoping desperately that she wouldn’t try to continue with the original subject.

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - Thankuu! x3 Saddle made it for me.
Oh, gosh. XDD Charlotte’s little joke is hilarious.}
{credit - Me!! >)}
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/5/2010, 11:55 pm

A smirk began to grow on Charlottle's lips as she shook her head. "I'm only kidding, Deramyl," she told him, letting out a quiet laugh to herself. She gestured towards the staircase, walking towards it. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom, it's up here," she said, heading up the stairs.

>> >> >>

Alusi raised her eyebrows, clearly amused. "Alright, then," she responded with an shrug. It wasn't that she believed Ter, since she had already seen how much he seemed to like Charlotte, but she would let it go for now. She glanced at him as he asked her, "So - ah - what do you think of the elite city so far?” She shrugged again, biting her lip. "Its nice, I guess," she told him, though she knew it was an understatement. "Definitely something interesting."

- come out & play

out of character xDD Hmm... I don't know how far she's gonna take it.

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/9/2010, 11:29 pm

~{Deramyl Kungis}~

what do i do to
{ignore them}
behind me

do i

{follow my instincts}
blindly

-----Oh,” Deramyl simply said, letting out a nervous laugh as he followed her upstairs. More than anything else, he was relieved. It was so hard to tell with Charlotte.
-----Deramyl then started examining everything, curious. The upstairs had to be just as impressive as it had been downstairs. Even anything significantly less would definitely be so much better than his old home. That was the way the elites were so unfairly lucky - they could actually afford places like this, with more than one floor and way more than two rooms. How come it has to be them? What’s wrong with us outcasts having some money too, once in a while? His feelings of resentment for their crappy government began to resurface. Those jerks . . .

~{Ter Havital}~

-----Ter laughed in response to that. Even he had to say the outcasts had it pretty bad, so he figured Alusi was getting too homesick or something to admit that it was way better. “’Interesting’ way of putting it,” he answered, flashing her a grin. “Seriously, though, you should see it by day. It’s even better then, with the sun on everything instead of this fake light . . .” He glanced at a small streetlamp as they passed it. “Not that I’m complaining, though. It’s better than no light at all by night, right?

do i
{hide my pride}
from these bad dreams

and give in to

{sad thoughts}
that are maddening

{ooc - Lol, feels like she didn’t take it far enough. xD Isn’t it sad?}
{credit - Me!! >)}

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 4/9/2010, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : closed tags)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 3:37 pm

Charlotte chuckled, amused, as she saw his reaction. She made sure he was following her up the stairs and turned around to face him when she reached the top. "Your room is right here," she said to him, gesturing to the door to her left. She clasped her hands together, tilting her head slightly to the side. "You'll have your own bathroom, too," she added with a nod, and then glanced over her shoulder. "I'll be right down the hall if you need me." It was the last thing she said before turning and making her way over to her room, figuring if he had any questions, he could ask them before she reached it.

>> >> >>

This made Alusi smile. "Oh, gosh, I'm sure," she responded, trying her best to imagine the place during the day. The whole thing seemed so unfair - that the outcasts had to live so horribly when the elites were living like this - but at that moment, it didn't matter. She couldn't take her eyes off the large buildings, the expensive cars and all the beautiful landscaping. She let out a sigh, breathing in the air and then stopping as they reached a house. "Is this one yours, Ter?"

- come out & play

out of character You're right. D: She'll do something later, though. ^^

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next